Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,566 members, 7,812,836 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:17 PM

Why Do People Carry Nairaland & The Internet On Their Heads - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do People Carry Nairaland & The Internet On Their Heads (747 Views)

IPOB Supporters Bow Their Heads For Nnamdi Kanu (Photos, Video) / Sapele Residents Protest With Generators On Their Heads Against Power OutagePICS / Peter Obi's Quotes That Set The Internet On Fire. "To You Young People, Take..." (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do People Carry Nairaland & The Internet On Their Heads by itstpia8: 9:09am On Jan 02, 2016
as if say na their papa own am?
Re: Why Do People Carry Nairaland & The Internet On Their Heads by PHEMIEY(m): 9:13am On Jan 02, 2016
I no just know...abeg show me how person ft carry internet on top head
Re: Why Do People Carry Nairaland & The Internet On Their Heads by Pavore9: 9:13am On Jan 02, 2016
To some, it is to escape reality! cheesy
Re: Why Do People Carry Nairaland & The Internet On Their Heads by abat4real37(f): 9:22am On Jan 02, 2016
I see you doing the same
Re: Why Do People Carry Nairaland & The Internet On Their Heads by njiasi30(f): 10:13am On Jan 02, 2016
It's BC of idleness to some.....and it is 4 fun to some.....
Pls don't quote me grin grin grin
Re: Why Do People Carry Nairaland & The Internet On Their Heads by bettercreature(m): 10:16am On Jan 02, 2016
abat4real37:
I see you doing the same
Infact Seun is very very STINGY,there are members who started this website with him,till now the only gift he could give them is to ban them
No end of the year gift for members
just nothing,infact Linda ikeji and many other website gave end of the year gift to members
Re: Why Do People Carry Nairaland & The Internet On Their Heads by MXrep: 10:37am On Jan 02, 2016
Pavore9:
To some, it is to escape reality! cheesy
Exactly
Re: Why Do People Carry Nairaland & The Internet On Their Heads by tpiar: 9:10pm On Jan 17, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Who Are The Next Gold Miners Now Corruption Door Is Almost Closed / Predicted! Buhari's 48 Months As President / PIC:Memo Stopping Police Officers From Indiscriminately Checking Citizens Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.