Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,838 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:58 PM

Chibok Girls Alive And Kicking, Says Boko Haram’s Contact - TVC NEWS [ABUJA] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chibok Girls Alive And Kicking, Says Boko Haram’s Contact - TVC NEWS [ABUJA] (18513 Views)

Shekau Surfaces In New Video, Says Boko Haram Not Crushed / Chibok Girls Alive; Many Impregnated, Carrying VVF, Other Diseases – Escapee / Diezani Alison-Madueke Released On Bail - TVC News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chibok Girls Alive And Kicking, Says Boko Haram’s Contact - TVC NEWS [ABUJA] by Nobody: 11:57am On Jan 02, 2016
TVC NEWS [ABUJA] - Journalist cum confidant of the leadership of Boko Haram, Ahmed Salkida, says he's confident that the abducted Chibok girls are still alive with some of them refusing to convert to Islam.

No fewer than 200 of the original 300 schoolgirls kidnapped from their dormitory in April 2014 are believed to still remain in the custody of the terrorists.

President Muhammadu Buhari said in his maiden Media Chat on radio and television on Wednesday that government had no intelligence on the whereabouts of the schoolgirls.

He promised to negotiate with the Boko Haram leadership if there is evidence showing where the girls are.

Online publication, The Cable, quoted Salkida yesterday as asking Buhari to use state machinery to open up access to the militants rather than say he has no clue on the kidnapped girls whose abductions sparked off the #BringBackOurGirls campaign.

“Most of the Chibok girls, whether they are split into groups or not, are alive, multiple credible sources have told me. And if a deal to release them will weaken national security and endanger the entire country, then the federal government shouldn’t make a deal,” Salkida said.

See more at: http://www.tvcnews.tv/?q=article/chibok-girls-alive-and-kicking-says-boko-haram%E2%80%99s-contact#sthash.3nbb1HHW.dpuf

How true is this coming from Tinubu tv
Re: Chibok Girls Alive And Kicking, Says Boko Haram’s Contact - TVC NEWS [ABUJA] by Aristotle96(m): 11:58am On Jan 02, 2016
God knows best
Re: Chibok Girls Alive And Kicking, Says Boko Haram’s Contact - TVC NEWS [ABUJA] by nnadychuks(m): 11:59am On Jan 02, 2016
Re: Chibok Girls Alive And Kicking, Says Boko Haram’s Contact - TVC NEWS [ABUJA] by nnadychuks(m): 12:00pm On Jan 02, 2016
Aristotle96:
God knows best
you!! FTC is mine!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Chibok Girls Alive And Kicking, Says Boko Haram’s Contact - TVC NEWS [ABUJA] by Tolexander: 12:02pm On Jan 02, 2016
No fewer than 200 of the original 300 schoolgirls kidnapped from their dormitory in April 2014 are believed to still remain in the custody of the terrorists.
may they safely come back home!

1 Like

Re: Chibok Girls Alive And Kicking, Says Boko Haram’s Contact - TVC NEWS [ABUJA] by shamack: 12:06pm On Jan 02, 2016
Can Boko haram do without girls?....The girls will surely still be alive

5 Likes

Re: Chibok Girls Alive And Kicking, Says Boko Haram’s Contact - TVC NEWS [ABUJA] by TheFreeOne: 12:13pm On Jan 02, 2016
Why termed terrorists militants Is that the new drill / scam in the making

Sakilda should...

13 Likes

Re: Chibok Girls Alive And Kicking, Says Boko Haram’s Contact - TVC NEWS [ABUJA] by EternalTruths: 12:26pm On Jan 02, 2016
Is Tinubu not the owner of TVC

Another hypocritical Bring Back Our Girls campaign to win the hearts of gullible people cool

17 Likes

Re: Chibok Girls Alive And Kicking, Says Boko Haram’s Contact - TVC NEWS [ABUJA] by Ebukaobi: 12:29pm On Jan 02, 2016
That will be good news indeed

IPOB Youths will not like this

4 Likes

Re: Chibok Girls Alive And Kicking, Says Boko Haram’s Contact - TVC NEWS [ABUJA] by drss(m): 12:39pm On Jan 02, 2016
chibokk girls kidnap is scam!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Chibok Girls Alive And Kicking, Says Boko Haram’s Contact - TVC NEWS [ABUJA] by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jan 02, 2016
How authentic can this be I wish this came from channels, then we can say its authentic

2 Likes

Re: Chibok Girls Alive And Kicking, Says Boko Haram’s Contact - TVC NEWS [ABUJA] by njiasi30(f): 12:50pm On Jan 02, 2016
I doubt if dis chibouk girls issue is tru, but we will only find out when Dis boko haram issue come 2 an end.

3 Likes

Re: Chibok Girls Alive And Kicking, Says Boko Haram’s Contact - TVC NEWS [ABUJA] by Psalm18: 12:51pm On Jan 02, 2016
Me thinks its high time, the government makes contact with Ahmed Salkida.

He has been saying he has reliable information about this girls for over a year. Also says he is not doing it for the money, genuinely wants to see the girls reconciled with their families.

What harm can it do, asking his help.
Re: Chibok Girls Alive And Kicking, Says Boko Haram’s Contact - TVC NEWS [ABUJA] by DaBullIT(m): 1:05pm On Jan 02, 2016
Another goat will say it's a lie because several goats already said it's a media propaganda and suddenly TVC is unreliable

People self

1 Like

Re: Chibok Girls Alive And Kicking, Says Boko Haram’s Contact - TVC NEWS [ABUJA] by TheFreeOne: 1:08pm On Jan 02, 2016
Psalm18:
Me thinks its high time, the government makes contact with Ahmed Salkida.

He has been saying he has reliable information about this girls for over a year. Also says he is not doing it for the money, genuinely wants to see the girls reconciled with their families.

What harm can it do, asking his help.

The guy got nada. If Buhari with all resources at his disposal said he's got no Intel on those girls then who's sakilda

But surely the truth about Chibok girls will eventually be revealed no matter how high the conspiracy.

1 Like

Re: Chibok Girls Alive And Kicking, Says Boko Haram’s Contact - TVC NEWS [ABUJA] by Lordave: 1:15pm On Jan 02, 2016
I foresee APC gather 200 young girls and present them as rescued Chibok girls. I also foresee their followers raining encomium on Buhari for the successful rescue.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chibok Girls Alive And Kicking, Says Boko Haram’s Contact - TVC NEWS [ABUJA] by Psalm18: 1:15pm On Jan 02, 2016
TheFreeOne:

The guy got nada. If Buhari with all resources at his disposal said he's got no Intel on those girls then who's sakilda

But surely the truth about Chibok girls will eventually be revealed no matter how high the conspiracy.

Indeed, you could be right.
I'm.just fed up of him mouthing off on twitter.
Re: Chibok Girls Alive And Kicking, Says Boko Haram’s Contact - TVC NEWS [ABUJA] by PassingShot(m): 1:21pm On Jan 02, 2016
I hope the govt will use this info to work on getting those girls out of captivity.
Re: Chibok Girls Alive And Kicking, Says Boko Haram’s Contact - TVC NEWS [ABUJA] by Ebukaobi: 1:39pm On Jan 02, 2016
Lordave:
I foresee APC gather 200 young girls and present them as rescued Chibok girls. I also foresee their followers raining encomium on Buhari for the successful rescue.

As an IPOB Youth, You are always foreseeing evil.

13 Likes

Re: Chibok Girls Alive And Kicking, Says Boko Haram’s Contact - TVC NEWS [ABUJA] by orobs93(m): 1:47pm On Jan 02, 2016
Is dis 4 real
Re: Chibok Girls Alive And Kicking, Says Boko Haram’s Contact - TVC NEWS [ABUJA] by Lordave: 1:47pm On Jan 02, 2016
Ebukaobi:

As an IPOB Youth, You are always foreseeing evil.

I'm not an IPOB Youth and there's no evil in what I said.

14 Likes

Re: Chibok Girls Alive And Kicking, Says Boko Haram’s Contact - TVC NEWS [ABUJA] by ERAKAMUS: 1:52pm On Jan 02, 2016
EternalTruths:
Is Tinubu not the owner of TVC

Another hypocritical Bring Back Our Girls campaign to win the hearts of gullible people cool

2 Likes

Re: Chibok Girls Alive And Kicking, Says Boko Haram’s Contact - TVC NEWS [ABUJA] by Ecoterrorism(f): 1:55pm On Jan 02, 2016
Where is Oby Ezekwesili when you need her most

2 Likes

Re: Chibok Girls Alive And Kicking, Says Boko Haram’s Contact - TVC NEWS [ABUJA] by Firefire(m): 1:57pm On Jan 02, 2016
Lordave:

Permit me to smile... smiley

6 Likes

Re: Chibok Girls Alive And Kicking, Says Boko Haram’s Contact - TVC NEWS [ABUJA] by Lordave: 2:00pm On Jan 02, 2016
Firefire:

Permit me to smile... smiley
Sure, brother.

5 Likes

Re: Chibok Girls Alive And Kicking, Says Boko Haram’s Contact - TVC NEWS [ABUJA] by TheFreeOne: 2:17pm On Jan 02, 2016
PassingShot:
I hope the govt will use this info to work on getting those girls out of captivity.

Which info
Re: Chibok Girls Alive And Kicking, Says Boko Haram’s Contact - TVC NEWS [ABUJA] by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jan 02, 2016
Amazing
Re: Chibok Girls Alive And Kicking, Says Boko Haram’s Contact - TVC NEWS [ABUJA] by Whizkeey(m): 3:51pm On Jan 02, 2016
Pishure or I don't believe it

Pls check my signature
Re: Chibok Girls Alive And Kicking, Says Boko Haram’s Contact - TVC NEWS [ABUJA] by miqos02(m): 3:52pm On Jan 02, 2016
ok
Re: Chibok Girls Alive And Kicking, Says Boko Haram’s Contact - TVC NEWS [ABUJA] by bright007(f): 3:52pm On Jan 02, 2016
So buhari is ready to negotiate with terrorist that have been technically defeated....

and if boko haram have been technically defeated, how come they are still organised to the extent of keeping the chibok girls for more than 2 years now

5 Likes

Re: Chibok Girls Alive And Kicking, Says Boko Haram’s Contact - TVC NEWS [ABUJA] by VickyRotex(f): 3:52pm On Jan 02, 2016
Kicking what? angry embarassed
Re: Chibok Girls Alive And Kicking, Says Boko Haram’s Contact - TVC NEWS [ABUJA] by Greenbullet(m): 3:52pm On Jan 02, 2016
lies

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lai Mohammed Names Buhari's ₦300 Billion Loan As An Achievement / 2023: APC And The Plot To Keep Presidency In The North / Soji Adagunodo Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.