Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:51 PM

Shirt Already Printed For The Olamide-Don Jazzy Fight - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shirt Already Printed For The Olamide-Don Jazzy Fight (70682 Views)

Lil Kesh Takes Over At The Olamide Live In Concert #OLIC4 (video) / Donjazzy Joins In The Olamide Back To Back Joke - Screen Shots / Tonto Dikeh Has Something To Say About The Olamide/ Don Jazzy Saga (Screenshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shirt Already Printed For The Olamide-Don Jazzy Fight by eph12(m): 4:58pm On Jan 02, 2016
FisifunKododada:

cool I eaten and now your entire family is feeding on my left over.
*picks teeth and laughs*
lol. I eaten bawo? calm down bruh

1 Like

Re: Shirt Already Printed For The Olamide-Don Jazzy Fight by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jan 02, 2016
eph12:

so what will happen? this guys and thuggery sha. and he will just beat up don j? just like that? so when it happens don j go go dey cry somewhere? sense sha

Not that kind of beat

My own is fear the street even top politicians fear the street wan kala gan

They have no heart on d street wen its time for war embarassed if to say dem put this kin effort for our money value naira go don pass dollars way bck grin

1 Like

Re: Shirt Already Printed For The Olamide-Don Jazzy Fight by kachnov(m): 5:00pm On Jan 02, 2016
Now that's business sense...sneh Berra go and patent that line.
Re: Shirt Already Printed For The Olamide-Don Jazzy Fight by sundoj08(m): 5:00pm On Jan 02, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Don Jazzy should stop diz childish beef..
He should not have called Olamide name.
Exactly my point. That's just plain immature.
Jazzy was even lucky olamide is only responding on twitter and not with fists right on that stage
Re: Shirt Already Printed For The Olamide-Don Jazzy Fight by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jan 02, 2016
UniqueGem:
Shut up.
By using the word iya yin on stage then slamming the mic, olamide have disrespected headies, don jazzy, mavin crew, reekado who won the award, the fans who attended and the viewers at home.
What do you mean by Don jazzy disrespectex olamide? Its like coming into a room were I am and start swearing for everyone there then expect all to keep quiet becos u called nobodys name.

looooool headies disrespected themselves ola just served them beef

Reekado banks started it why did u call lil kesh out for d award

Why didnt he just thank God tank ur fans mavin nd leave

Must he diss lil kesh

Abegi mavin started it ok

1 Like

Re: Shirt Already Printed For The Olamide-Don Jazzy Fight by tellwisdom: 5:01pm On Jan 02, 2016
sickstars:

Blood is thicker than water

Olamide is street by blood
Don jazzy is street by fame

Ponder bou it street cunny gan

Dey can support u but wen u disrespect one of their blood hommie f*ck who u be go take classes from d street thugs i kno wat m saying 100% ok

Guy, No dey yern chaff again, abeg. Wetin u know abt street? How many people he dey dash money?

2 Likes

Re: Shirt Already Printed For The Olamide-Don Jazzy Fight by FisifunKododada: 5:01pm On Jan 02, 2016
eph12:

lol. I eaten bawo? calm down bruh

*calm as a corpse* Your family though is hungry and destitute. grin grin grin
Re: Shirt Already Printed For The Olamide-Don Jazzy Fight by Frankiss44(m): 5:03pm On Jan 02, 2016
sparkleRed:

Am still wondering y he didn't respond on stage sef

That's why he is a coward.. Telling Jazzy to come to mainland as if the island doesn't not have streets
Re: Shirt Already Printed For The Olamide-Don Jazzy Fight by eph12(m): 5:05pm On Jan 02, 2016
sickstars:

Not that kind of beat

My own is fear the street even top politicians fear the street wan kala gan

They have no heart on d street wen its time for war embarassed if to say dem put this kin effort for our money value naira go don pass dollars way bck grin
don't get the kind of beat you talking about o. anyways its just noise making and chest beating. Olamide does not need that tout image. he won't last. companies that do endorse artists will avoid him if he continues to behave like this.
Re: Shirt Already Printed For The Olamide-Don Jazzy Fight by charlesucheh(m): 5:06pm On Jan 02, 2016
DEM BOIZ BE FEEDING FAT ON BEEFS LIKE CHRISTMAS COW...... OYA BOVI, TIME FOR A NEW COMEDY SKIT../.. UR INVENTORY IDEAS ARE NEEDED TO ANALYZE DON JAZZY AND OLAMIDE'S GBEGE.......a
Re: Shirt Already Printed For The Olamide-Don Jazzy Fight by nkemdi89(f): 5:06pm On Jan 02, 2016
sickstars:
loooooool

I'm waiting for the day don jazzy will come to mainland

street wud giv him 30minutes costume party *dressing his body with different kinds of objects undecided *
Enjoy
M just waiting for dat day
Don't worry on that day you will see don jazzy with heavily armed police directly from Louis edet house Abuja, if you understand that. And you will tell me how some paraga drinking boys will
Pull a stunt.
Re: Shirt Already Printed For The Olamide-Don Jazzy Fight by sparkleRed(f): 5:07pm On Jan 02, 2016
sickstars:

let him come then u will understand if he owns it or not

Mainland no b humans dey dere? D same humans olamide grew up wit
let don jazzy come first na wetin we talk lipsrsealed

Naso una be na, dem give una one bottle of orijin, and jedi una go begin fight him battles abeg lemme see road
Re: Shirt Already Printed For The Olamide-Don Jazzy Fight by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jan 02, 2016
eph12:

don't get the kind of beat you talking about o. anyways its just noise making and chest beating. Olamide does not need that tout image. he won't last. companies that do endorse artists will avoid him if he continues to behave like this.

Ok sir smiley im sure he is reading it
Re: Shirt Already Printed For The Olamide-Don Jazzy Fight by Vyolet(f): 5:07pm On Jan 02, 2016
sparkleRed:

Am still wondering y he didn't respond on stage sef
If he had responded on stage,you'd be the first to call him out for disrupting the show.
Re: Shirt Already Printed For The Olamide-Don Jazzy Fight by eph12(m): 5:08pm On Jan 02, 2016
FisifunKododada:

*calm as a corpse* Your family though is hungry and destitute. grin grin grin
cheesy I know
Re: Shirt Already Printed For The Olamide-Don Jazzy Fight by eph12(m): 5:09pm On Jan 02, 2016
sickstars:

Ok sir smiley im sure he is reading it
since you're part of the mainland street that wants to beat don j you can show this to baddo
Re: Shirt Already Printed For The Olamide-Don Jazzy Fight by haibe(m): 5:09pm On Jan 02, 2016
sickstars:

looooool headies disrespected themselves ola just served them beef

Reekado banks started it why did u call lil kesh out for d award

Why didnt he just thank God tank ur fans mavin nd leave

Must he diss lil kesh

Abegi mavin started it ok

Sorry what did reekado say about Lil kesh
Re: Shirt Already Printed For The Olamide-Don Jazzy Fight by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jan 02, 2016
nkemdi89:

Don't worry on that day you will see don jazzy with heavily armed police directly from Louis edet house Abuja, if you understand that. And you will tell me how some paraga drinking boys will
Pull a stunt.

looooool even jagaban of nigeria with all his highest tight security still respect d street grin grin grin grin even don jazzy knos too he cant deny it

Street b ready to loose their live on anytin but just to fyt back them no dey fear at all

Am talkin about 100% street niggas

Nt does diluted oju aye street niggas o ok

1 Like

Re: Shirt Already Printed For The Olamide-Don Jazzy Fight by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jan 02, 2016
haibe:

Sorry what did reekado say about Lil kesh

Its on you tube
Re: Shirt Already Printed For The Olamide-Don Jazzy Fight by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jan 02, 2016
eph12:

since you're part of the mainland street that wants to beat don j you can show this to baddo

looooooooool we just want make he come we no dey tress pass nothing concern river okun amd river osa na
We wait his arrival
Re: Shirt Already Printed For The Olamide-Don Jazzy Fight by eph12(m): 5:14pm On Jan 02, 2016
sundoj08:

Exactly my point. That's just plain immature.
Jazzy was even lucky olamide is only responding on twitter and not with fists right on that stage
stories that touch
Re: Shirt Already Printed For The Olamide-Don Jazzy Fight by FisifunKododada: 5:14pm On Jan 02, 2016
eph12:

cheesy I know

cool Thank you for confirming your family is destitute and useless grin grin
Re: Shirt Already Printed For The Olamide-Don Jazzy Fight by kay29000(m): 5:15pm On Jan 02, 2016
odaniel1:

I laugh! Nothing will happen...street respects Don Jazzy too, we go press anybody wey try rubbish go south!

From inside your laptop? I am sure you have never passed through Bariga or Mushin before.
Re: Shirt Already Printed For The Olamide-Don Jazzy Fight by dataland: 5:19pm On Jan 02, 2016

Re: Shirt Already Printed For The Olamide-Don Jazzy Fight by wizjaybee(m): 5:20pm On Jan 02, 2016
;DJust waiting for a diss track from olamide,that awkward moment when you realise D prince is going to represent the marvins
Re: Shirt Already Printed For The Olamide-Don Jazzy Fight by eph12(m): 5:23pm On Jan 02, 2016
FisifunKododada:

cool Thank you for confirming your family is destitute and useless grin grin
grin I know bruh
Re: Shirt Already Printed For The Olamide-Don Jazzy Fight by eph12(m): 5:24pm On Jan 02, 2016
kay29000:

From inside your laptop? I am sure you have never passed through Bariga or Mushin before.
why would don j want to pass through bariga or mushin? what's there that will make him pass through there?
Re: Shirt Already Printed For The Olamide-Don Jazzy Fight by sparkleRed(f): 5:30pm On Jan 02, 2016
Vyolet:

If he had responded on stage,you'd be the first to call him out for disrupting the show.

Very funny so the ranting on stage and breaking the mic was nt disrupting d show undecided
Re: Shirt Already Printed For The Olamide-Don Jazzy Fight by Damikevin(m): 5:33pm On Jan 02, 2016
Al least somebody go make money buy SUV probably from their nonsense beef!
Re: Shirt Already Printed For The Olamide-Don Jazzy Fight by kaywiluv(f): 5:51pm On Jan 02, 2016
free2ryhme:

your eye dey pain you na vest be dat
Be it vest, shirt or polo I don book am already.. tongue
Re: Shirt Already Printed For The Olamide-Don Jazzy Fight by tony4u035(m): 5:55pm On Jan 02, 2016
That is the power of the street.
Damayor12:
grin grin
Re: Shirt Already Printed For The Olamide-Don Jazzy Fight by tony4u035(m): 5:56pm On Jan 02, 2016
Yeah, d street has taken over full time...
tony4u035:
That is the power of the street.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Charly Boy Is Looking For This Female Keke Driver Who Is UNICAL Graduate / Kcee Visits Pregnant Corper Who Danced To His Song "Tinana" / Yoruba Actor, Gbadebo Osmond, Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.