Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,388 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Shirt Already Printed For The Olamide-Don Jazzy Fight - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shirt Already Printed For The Olamide-Don Jazzy Fight (70702 Views)

Lil Kesh Takes Over At The Olamide Live In Concert #OLIC4 (video) / Donjazzy Joins In The Olamide Back To Back Joke - Screen Shots / Tonto Dikeh Has Something To Say About The Olamide/ Don Jazzy Saga (Screenshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shirt Already Printed For The Olamide-Don Jazzy Fight by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jan 02, 2016
Lol one man's headache another chemist's business
Re: Shirt Already Printed For The Olamide-Don Jazzy Fight by justvicky: 7:55pm On Jan 02, 2016
Hahahaha..naija and creativity
Re: Shirt Already Printed For The Olamide-Don Jazzy Fight by harry509: 8:25pm On Jan 02, 2016
Damayor12:
grin grin
hmmmmm! Creativity 9ja...
Re: Shirt Already Printed For The Olamide-Don Jazzy Fight by Moz22: 8:26pm On Jan 02, 2016
Aminat508:
beni o... Arsenal kiss
cool
Aminat508:
beni o... Arsenal kiss
Re: Shirt Already Printed For The Olamide-Don Jazzy Fight by Kunlexic(m): 8:32pm On Jan 02, 2016
why people dey use panadol because of anoda's people's headache.
naija pple get wahala

#make_i_also_leave_trash_for_lawma
Re: Shirt Already Printed For The Olamide-Don Jazzy Fight by kaywiluv(f): 8:49pm On Jan 02, 2016
kenobi007:

Hit me on bbm 58C40E1B. I can customize one for u. Very affordable
You most be an igbo guy, money 1st cry
Re: Shirt Already Printed For The Olamide-Don Jazzy Fight by chiefoboh1(m): 8:51pm On Jan 02, 2016
sickstars:
loooooool

I'm waiting for the day don jazzy will come to mainland

street wud giv him 30minutes costume party *dressing his body with different kinds of objects undecided *

M just waiting for dat day
what will happen if don visit mainland?
Re: Shirt Already Printed For The Olamide-Don Jazzy Fight by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jan 02, 2016
Chaosity leads to creativity, i love naija!
Re: Shirt Already Printed For The Olamide-Don Jazzy Fight by tellwisdom: 9:30pm On Jan 02, 2016
sickstars:

If u tink its by money go and fyt a nigga on d street and pay his hommies

They will collect ur money and fyt u

Street is more concerned with who had their back when they were down not who gives them money
Pdp no spend money??

But apc won cos dey hav always had d street back from day one tongue

Guy, no dey tell me anything about street. Street get rules, and is governed with orientation.. U think sey na to dey shout street street street, igboro, drink paraga for MUSIC VIDEOS?? I still fit enter your hood take over your level WEY YOU THINK SEY U GET. Bro, Make we no talk too much. Don na him grand papa...even dprince na olamide papa.

1 Like

Re: Shirt Already Printed For The Olamide-Don Jazzy Fight by CaptPlanet(m): 9:47pm On Jan 02, 2016
sickstars:

No not cos ola said so but cos he disrespected one of their hommies undecided

Even politicians don't underestimate the power of the street cos dats where dey get their deepest love and support from

So wen u disrespect one of their own they direspect u period!

Guy like I told u before, nothing will happen. Let them refuse to vote online and be forming streets thugs when the next awards come up.

undecided
Re: Shirt Already Printed For The Olamide-Don Jazzy Fight by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jan 02, 2016
sickstars:

Blood is thicker than water

Olamide is street by blood
Don jazzy is street by fame

Ponder bou it street cunny gan

Dey can support u but wen u disrespect one of their blood hommie f*ck who u be go take classes from d street thugs i kno wat m saying 100% ok
Shut up joor.... make we hear word
Re: Shirt Already Printed For The Olamide-Don Jazzy Fight by OpenGames: 11:06pm On Jan 02, 2016
sickstars:
loooooool

I'm waiting for the day don jazzy will come to mainland

street wud giv him 30minutes costume party *dressing his body with different kinds of objects undecided *

M just waiting for dat day

Yimu! Who Olamide help? Wey den go leave their work attack Don Jazzy. Y deceiving yourself like this? Just 1 packet of N500 note thrown in the air and all your mainland street people go dey shout Don Baba J!!!

Abeg park one side comot for road. Costume party ko, Olosho party ni. .. grin
Re: Shirt Already Printed For The Olamide-Don Jazzy Fight by Kunlexic(m): 8:56am On Jan 03, 2016
sad...following
Re: Shirt Already Printed For The Olamide-Don Jazzy Fight by MICHEALADEX(m): 9:25am On Jan 03, 2016
I think Don saw the trash. Coming and that was why he said he was ready to Quit music but he made the Michael Jackson. Error by staging an indirect way of saying am still in the game.

He should have just stayed away fron that event on that day As the don who saw tomorrow

Re: Shirt Already Printed For The Olamide-Don Jazzy Fight by tens4real(m): 10:25am On Jan 03, 2016
sickstars:

No not cos ola said so but cos he disrespected one of their hommies undecided

Even politicians don't underestimate the power of the street cos dats where dey get their deepest love and support from

So wen u disrespect one of their own they direspect u period!
and hu tol u every1 on d mainland is in supot of olamide no b ola get mainland oo oga tek note every body na king 4 hin lane don baba j carry go...
Re: Shirt Already Printed For The Olamide-Don Jazzy Fight by kingdong(m): 12:22pm On Jan 03, 2016
4everGrand:

Epic?
Has epic changed meaning?

The person don't knew the meaning of epics!! chaaaaaaaaaaaai grin
Re: Shirt Already Printed For The Olamide-Don Jazzy Fight by Diaryofnaija: 6:12pm On Jan 03, 2016
UrbanMystique:
which one is your mother? Lawma or trash?

What is iya yi? Or is it his tweets that you are calling speech? Hmmm ok o
Re: Shirt Already Printed For The Olamide-Don Jazzy Fight by iamrealdeji(m): 1:54am On Feb 24, 2016
CaptPlanet:

Nothing will happen. So DonJazzy can't go to the mainland because Olamide said so? Swerve jor
some fools are equating it to BIG and PAC beef,Olamide that would greet Don Jazzy when he sees him

1 Like

Re: Shirt Already Printed For The Olamide-Don Jazzy Fight by iamrealdeji(m): 1:56am On Feb 24, 2016
kaywiluv:
I must buy dis vest... tongue
Will Olamide buy it himself?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kcee Visits Pregnant Corper Who Danced To His Song "Tinana" / Burna Boy's Ex, Stefflon Don Rips Her Pants While Twerking At An Event (Video) / If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.