Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,333 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:56 AM

Shirt Already Printed For The Olamide-Don Jazzy Fight - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shirt Already Printed For The Olamide-Don Jazzy Fight (70681 Views)

Lil Kesh Takes Over At The Olamide Live In Concert #OLIC4 (video) / Donjazzy Joins In The Olamide Back To Back Joke - Screen Shots / Tonto Dikeh Has Something To Say About The Olamide/ Don Jazzy Saga (Screenshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shirt Already Printed For The Olamide-Don Jazzy Fight by kaywiluv(f): 6:05pm On Jan 02, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
he no go size u if u get amm

I go amend am
Re: Shirt Already Printed For The Olamide-Don Jazzy Fight by BABANGBALI: 6:15pm On Jan 02, 2016
made in biafra for the okoros
Re: Shirt Already Printed For The Olamide-Don Jazzy Fight by favourlove1: 6:17pm On Jan 02, 2016
sickstars:

No not cos ola said so but cos he disrespected one of their hommies undecided

Even politicians don't underestimate the power of the street cos dats where dey get their deepest love and support from

So wen u disrespect one of their own they direspect u period!
tarr:! Comot there. First don waz only joking. He called olamides name cuz obviously olamide was pained. Too bad ola was too angry n took to twitter to display his madness. So he is coursing d mother of the organizers of headies without knwing d criteria used in awarding? That's stupidity. N to wash his dirty linen in public is arrant nonsense
Re: Shirt Already Printed For The Olamide-Don Jazzy Fight by Spybradd: 6:17pm On Jan 02, 2016
sickstars:
loooooool

I'm waiting for the day don jazzy will come to mainland

street wud giv him 30minutes costume party *dressing his body with different kinds of objects undecided *

M just waiting for dat day

agbero
ajepako....
grin
Re: Shirt Already Printed For The Olamide-Don Jazzy Fight by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jan 02, 2016
hatux:
Hell is set to be loosegrin! Don jazzy, hope you ready for this

Street ain't smiling... #blackface bandit
Do u guys know what the street all about? The street is more than all this nonsense olumide and phyno is singing about
Re: Shirt Already Printed For The Olamide-Don Jazzy Fight by obidevine(m): 6:24pm On Jan 02, 2016
sickstars:
loooooool

street wud giv him 30minutes costume party *dressing his body with different kinds of objects undecided *

.. Nothing dey happen abegi make we hear word .. Don jazzy go enta mainland and nothing go happen, eeem go enter the heart of shitta and nothing go do am!!!
Re: Shirt Already Printed For The Olamide-Don Jazzy Fight by tony4u035(m): 6:25pm On Jan 02, 2016
Hia, na who be Olumide again nha?
shala01:

Do u guys know what the street all about? The street is more than all this nonsense olumide and phyno is singing about
Re: Shirt Already Printed For The Olamide-Don Jazzy Fight by justmenoni: 6:27pm On Jan 02, 2016
Our igbo brothers no dey dull am....this is the kind of clothes they'll producing for their citizens lol
Re: Shirt Already Printed For The Olamide-Don Jazzy Fight by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jan 02, 2016
Naija! Always making sense out of nonsense! cheesy grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Shirt Already Printed For The Olamide-Don Jazzy Fight by timilinda(f): 6:30pm On Jan 02, 2016
I didn't see any1's name on d T-shirt... undecided
Re: Shirt Already Printed For The Olamide-Don Jazzy Fight by frank442: 6:41pm On Jan 02, 2016
Dotwillis1:
Don Jazzy be baba, anytime, anyday

Ur baba

Cheat

Signing

Dija
For
15 years
Re: Shirt Already Printed For The Olamide-Don Jazzy Fight by Moz22: 6:43pm On Jan 02, 2016
SAVEDBABA:
i go like buy d shirt ooo
stupidity is when you wear this shirt and you are dancing to DOROBUCCI..
Re: Shirt Already Printed For The Olamide-Don Jazzy Fight by 6deep: 6:49pm On Jan 02, 2016
Re: Shirt Already Printed For The Olamide-Don Jazzy Fight by Moz22: 6:50pm On Jan 02, 2016
Frankiss44:

That's why he is a coward.. Telling Jazzy to come to mainland as if the island doesn't not have streets
really don't like medling in issues like that this..if truly Jazzy is a Don, then he shdnt have called out Olamide irrespective of what Olamide had said earlier. Well na dem sabi

Where is Aminat508 sef today
Re: Shirt Already Printed For The Olamide-Don Jazzy Fight by Aminat508(f): 6:58pm On Jan 02, 2016
Moz22:
really don't like medling in issues like that this..if truly Jazzy is a Don, then he shdnt have called out Olamide irrespective of what Olamide had said earlier. Well na dem sabi

Where is Aminat508 sef today
am here angry
Re: Shirt Already Printed For The Olamide-Don Jazzy Fight by pasol4real(m): 6:58pm On Jan 02, 2016
sickstars:

No not cos ola said so but cos he disrespected one of their hommies undecided

Even politicians don't underestimate the power of the street cos dats where dey get their deepest love and support from

So wen u disrespect one of their own they direspect u period!
My friend sharap u are Just talking Rubbish. nothing will happen
Re: Shirt Already Printed For The Olamide-Don Jazzy Fight by Moz22: 7:01pm On Jan 02, 2016
Aminat508:
am here angry
aya minja nii...I think say u dey follow dem rant for twitter.
Re: Shirt Already Printed For The Olamide-Don Jazzy Fight by ZiggyMr(m): 7:01pm On Jan 02, 2016
UniqueGem:
Shut up.
By using the word iya yin on stage then slamming the mic, olamide have disrespected headies, don jazzy, mavin crew, reekado who won the award, the fans who attended and the viewers at home.
What do you mean by Don jazzy disrespectex olamide? Its like coming into a room were I am and start swearing for everyone there then expect all to keep quiet becos u called nobodys name.
. Lol... disrespect Headies... headies get credibility before?
Re: Shirt Already Printed For The Olamide-Don Jazzy Fight by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jan 02, 2016
Spybradd:

agbero
ajepako....
grin

tongue is it ur comment??
Re: Shirt Already Printed For The Olamide-Don Jazzy Fight by Aminat508(f): 7:04pm On Jan 02, 2016
Moz22:
aya minja nii...I think say u dey follow dem rant for twitter.
lmao rara o, gentle sneh lawa o cheesy
Re: Shirt Already Printed For The Olamide-Don Jazzy Fight by Moz22: 7:07pm On Jan 02, 2016
Aminat508:
lmao rara o, gentle sneh lawa o cheesy
bi ere bi ere, Arsenal fe gbe league ooo
Re: Shirt Already Printed For The Olamide-Don Jazzy Fight by hatux: 7:09pm On Jan 02, 2016
shala01:

Educate me more bro, you wey sabi street history wella...undecided
Re: Shirt Already Printed For The Olamide-Don Jazzy Fight by UniqueGem(m): 7:09pm On Jan 02, 2016
ZiggyMr:
. Lol... disrespect Headies... headies get credibility before?
Yet Olamide is running mad becos his homie missed out on their award. kiss
Re: Shirt Already Printed For The Olamide-Don Jazzy Fight by Aminat508(f): 7:10pm On Jan 02, 2016
Moz22:
bi ere bi ere, Arsenal fe gbe league ooo
beni o... Arsenal kiss
Re: Shirt Already Printed For The Olamide-Don Jazzy Fight by popcykaylah(m): 7:11pm On Jan 02, 2016
odaniel1:

I laugh! Nothing will happen...street respects Don Jazzy too, we go press anybody wey try rubbish go south!
respect who?abeggi...make he carry that him big nose enter bariga and if e wan finish am make he carry that panla called dija follow
Re: Shirt Already Printed For The Olamide-Don Jazzy Fight by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jan 02, 2016
tellwisdom:

Guy, No dey yern chaff again, abeg. Wetin u know abt street? How many people he dey dash money?

If u tink its by money go and fyt a nigga on d street and pay his hommies

They will collect ur money and fyt u

Street is more concerned with who had their back when they were down not who gives them money
Pdp no spend money??

But apc won cos dey hav always had d street back from day one tongue
Re: Shirt Already Printed For The Olamide-Don Jazzy Fight by onyowo(f): 7:24pm On Jan 02, 2016
Dotwillis1:
Don Jazzy be baba, anytime, anyday
. Yea old baba for that matter
Re: Shirt Already Printed For The Olamide-Don Jazzy Fight by Phobia1: 7:30pm On Jan 02, 2016
IT SHUD B "LEAVE TRASH FOR LAWMA" - OLAMIDE, 2015.
Re: Shirt Already Printed For The Olamide-Don Jazzy Fight by Dallazday(m): 7:39pm On Jan 02, 2016
sickstars:
loooooool

See this mumu
Re: Shirt Already Printed For The Olamide-Don Jazzy Fight by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jan 02, 2016
Moz22:
stupidity is when you wear this shirt and you are dancing to DOROBUCCI..
lol........lol...nothing do me
Re: Shirt Already Printed For The Olamide-Don Jazzy Fight by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jan 02, 2016
Dallazday:
See this mumu

tongue choke on acid if u pained
Re: Shirt Already Printed For The Olamide-Don Jazzy Fight by kenobi007(m): 7:45pm On Jan 02, 2016
kaywiluv:
I must buy dis vest... tongue
Hit me on bbm 58C40E1B. I can customize one for u. Very affordable

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Charly Boy Is Looking For This Female Keke Driver Who Is UNICAL Graduate / Kcee Visits Pregnant Corper Who Danced To His Song "Tinana" / Yoruba Actor, Gbadebo Osmond, Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.