Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,939 members, 7,821,290 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

FUNNY MEME'S On The Don Jazzy , Olamide , Headies Saga - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / FUNNY MEME'S On The Don Jazzy , Olamide , Headies Saga (83569 Views)

Eldee The Don: How I Contributed To The Decay Called Yahoo Boys / Donjazzy, Olamide And The Headies Saga-charles Novia Weighs In / Burna Boy Reacts To Olamide & Donjazzy Headies Saga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FUNNY MEME'S On The Don Jazzy , Olamide , Headies Saga by Arulogun1: 5:13pm On Jan 02, 2016
lol.... too hilarious
Re: FUNNY MEME'S On The Don Jazzy , Olamide , Headies Saga by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jan 02, 2016
Really Dumb jazzy and Mumu olamiolodo who una help

make una kill una sef

3 Likes

Re: FUNNY MEME'S On The Don Jazzy , Olamide , Headies Saga by cao(f): 5:13pm On Jan 02, 2016
What the hell?!

1 Like

Re: FUNNY MEME'S On The Don Jazzy , Olamide , Headies Saga by nerdymufasa(m): 5:14pm On Jan 02, 2016
Hmm
Re: FUNNY MEME'S On The Don Jazzy , Olamide , Headies Saga by ollypass: 5:14pm On Jan 02, 2016
cool humour to kick off the year i tell ya
Re: FUNNY MEME'S On The Don Jazzy , Olamide , Headies Saga by kachnov(m): 5:14pm On Jan 02, 2016
But even if you are from the gutters,try packaging small ni.
Re: FUNNY MEME'S On The Don Jazzy , Olamide , Headies Saga by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jan 02, 2016
hahahahahahaa
Re: FUNNY MEME'S On The Don Jazzy , Olamide , Headies Saga by PrettySleek(f): 5:14pm On Jan 02, 2016
Lol! But this whole thing is childish tho. I was actually looking forward to a collabo with Olamide and Don jazzy. I guess i hv to kiss that goodbye!

2 Likes

Re: FUNNY MEME'S On The Don Jazzy , Olamide , Headies Saga by wizkidblogger(f): 5:16pm On Jan 02, 2016
lmao grin grin
Re: FUNNY MEME'S On The Don Jazzy , Olamide , Headies Saga by farmer99: 5:17pm On Jan 02, 2016
end time musicians
Re: FUNNY MEME'S On The Don Jazzy , Olamide , Headies Saga by HARDBUOI: 5:17pm On Jan 02, 2016
dry!
Re: FUNNY MEME'S On The Don Jazzy , Olamide , Headies Saga by AmakaDNB(f): 5:17pm On Jan 02, 2016
grin
Re: FUNNY MEME'S On The Don Jazzy , Olamide , Headies Saga by x6blade(m): 5:18pm On Jan 02, 2016
Ok o
Re: FUNNY MEME'S On The Don Jazzy , Olamide , Headies Saga by fF01(m): 5:19pm On Jan 02, 2016
Last last na for Madison Square Garden dem go settle am!
Re: FUNNY MEME'S On The Don Jazzy , Olamide , Headies Saga by obailala(m): 5:19pm On Jan 02, 2016

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FUNNY MEME'S On The Don Jazzy , Olamide , Headies Saga by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jan 02, 2016
smiley

2 Likes

Re: FUNNY MEME'S On The Don Jazzy , Olamide , Headies Saga by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jan 02, 2016
wink

7 Likes

Re: FUNNY MEME'S On The Don Jazzy , Olamide , Headies Saga by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jan 02, 2016

Re: FUNNY MEME'S On The Don Jazzy , Olamide , Headies Saga by aumeehn: 5:22pm On Jan 02, 2016
grin

5 Likes

Re: FUNNY MEME'S On The Don Jazzy , Olamide , Headies Saga by emperorchedda(m): 5:23pm On Jan 02, 2016
Now we clearly see Don Jazzy has been the proud SOB claiming d'banj was proud.

He just comes to the public forming humble

12 Likes

Re: FUNNY MEME'S On The Don Jazzy , Olamide , Headies Saga by Damikevin(m): 5:23pm On Jan 02, 2016
Nigerians no dey ever come last! I bet both party are gonna laugh off this beef!

1 Like

Re: FUNNY MEME'S On The Don Jazzy , Olamide , Headies Saga by chrysso83(m): 5:24pm On Jan 02, 2016
B
Re: FUNNY MEME'S On The Don Jazzy , Olamide , Headies Saga by MeloGist(m): 5:24pm On Jan 02, 2016
lilwheezy1:
more more

Lol I don laff tire oo, gist me wetin buhari cum talk next? grin
Re: FUNNY MEME'S On The Don Jazzy , Olamide , Headies Saga by Elomus: 5:26pm On Jan 02, 2016
Carrottop:
I just felt from the mango tree ooo... Laugh don kill me
fell
Re: FUNNY MEME'S On The Don Jazzy , Olamide , Headies Saga by otemanuduno: 5:27pm On Jan 02, 2016
Carrottop:
I heard Common sense is being sold at a Bazaar near Yabaleft care to buy some

And the fifth prophecy is about to be fixed #Man utdEndingUnwinningStreak.
Re: FUNNY MEME'S On The Don Jazzy , Olamide , Headies Saga by ajepako(f): 5:28pm On Jan 02, 2016
otemanuduno:
seen

The prophet is here!

1. Barcelona will win the la liga and the
Champions League back to back for the first
time.
2. Arsenal will lose Home and Away to
Barcelona in the UCL.
3. Chelsea will qualify to Q/final ahead of
PSG.
4. Man city will not qualify to quarter final
despite an easy draw against Dynamo kyev.
5. Man utd will end their unwinning streak in
their first match in January.
6. Chelsea's Hiddink will not lose a match in
January.
7. Bayern Munich will win the Bundesliga.
8. Tottenham Hotspur will win the EPL.
9. Leicester City will make the Top 4.
10. Man utd and Chelsea will not make the
top four.
11. Ighalo and Lukaku will end up the two
highest goal scorers in the EPL.
12. Lionel Messi will win the world best.
13. Juventus will claim the Seria A title again.
14. PSG will win the French League.
15. Suarez will be the Highest Goal Scorer in
La Liga.
16. Benitez will be sacked before the end of
his tenure in Real Madrid.
17. Mourinho will take charge of Man utd but
will not still make top four.
18. Real Madrid will drop out at the Quarter
Final of the UCL.

God punish ogogoro and akure weed.. grin grin
Re: FUNNY MEME'S On The Don Jazzy , Olamide , Headies Saga by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jan 02, 2016

3 Likes

Re: FUNNY MEME'S On The Don Jazzy , Olamide , Headies Saga by Carrottop(m): 5:29pm On Jan 02, 2016
Elomus:
fell
auto correct bro... Look the other way... You are too small for that happy new year tho
Re: FUNNY MEME'S On The Don Jazzy , Olamide , Headies Saga by idupaul: 5:30pm On Jan 02, 2016
Ambod be like

15 Likes

Re: FUNNY MEME'S On The Don Jazzy , Olamide , Headies Saga by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jan 02, 2016
INTROVERT:
You guys should leave Aphrodija out of this....... before thunder fire somebody......
that your muscular laps no be here oooo.
Re: FUNNY MEME'S On The Don Jazzy , Olamide , Headies Saga by Elomus: 5:30pm On Jan 02, 2016
Carrottop:
auto correct bro... Look the other way... You are too small for that happy new year tho
chei you don finish me cry cry cry
Re: FUNNY MEME'S On The Don Jazzy , Olamide , Headies Saga by johnoris(m): 5:31pm On Jan 02, 2016
otemanuduno:
seen
The prophet is here!

1. Barcelona will win the la liga and the Champions League back to back for the first time. 2. Arsenal will lose Home and Away to Barcelona in the UCL. 3. Chelsea will qualify to Q/final ahead of PSG. 4. Man city will not qualify to quarter final despite an easy draw against Dynamo kyev. 5. Man utd will end their unwinning streak in their first match in January. 6. Chelsea's Hiddink will not lose a match in January. 7. Bayern Munich will win the Bundesliga. 8. Tottenham Hotspur will win the EPL. 9. Leicester City will make the Top 4. 10. Man utd and Chelsea will not make the top four. 11. Ighalo and Lukaku will end up the two highest goal scorers in the EPL. 12. Lionel Messi will win the world best. 13. Juventus will claim the Seria A title again. 14. PSG will win the French League. 15. Suarez will be the Highest Goal Scorer in La Liga. 16. Benitez will be sacked before the end of his tenure in Real Madrid. 17. Mourinho will take charge of Man utd but will not still make top four. 18. Real Madrid will drop out at the Quarter Final of the UCL.
diz guy dey craze ooooo

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Prettiest Nigerian Female Celebrity Children Under 25 / Wedding Ceremony Of 23-year-old Suleiman Isah & His 46 Year Old White Lover / 16-Year-Old Meraiah Ekeinde Is Growing Into A Fine Young Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.