Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

FUNNY MEME'S On The Don Jazzy , Olamide , Headies Saga - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / FUNNY MEME'S On The Don Jazzy , Olamide , Headies Saga (83573 Views)

Eldee The Don: How I Contributed To The Decay Called Yahoo Boys / Donjazzy, Olamide And The Headies Saga-charles Novia Weighs In / Burna Boy Reacts To Olamide & Donjazzy Headies Saga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FUNNY MEME'S On The Don Jazzy , Olamide , Headies Saga by dpete1: 7:22am On Jan 03, 2016
Guruboi:
Na mistake.. Mr teacher
lmao,na joke o bro
Re: FUNNY MEME'S On The Don Jazzy , Olamide , Headies Saga by gary400(m): 7:26am On Jan 03, 2016
Carrottop:
I heard Common sense is being sold at a Bazaar near Yabaleft care to buy some
e no dey Yabaleft again...na trade fair now....
Re: FUNNY MEME'S On The Don Jazzy , Olamide , Headies Saga by tosenbaba(m): 7:46am On Jan 03, 2016
grin angry

2 Likes

Re: FUNNY MEME'S On The Don Jazzy , Olamide , Headies Saga by usbcable(m): 8:11am On Jan 03, 2016
otemanuduno:
seen

The prophet is here!

1. Barcelona will win the la liga and the
Champions League back to back for the first
time.
2. Arsenal will lose Home and Away to
Barcelona in the UCL.
3. Chelsea will qualify to Q/final ahead of
PSG.
4. Man city will not qualify to quarter final
despite an easy draw against Dynamo kyev.
5. Man utd will end their unwinning streak in
their first match in January.
6. Chelsea's Hiddink will not lose a match in
January.
7. Bayern Munich will win the Bundesliga.
8. Tottenham Hotspur will win the EPL.
9. Leicester City will make the Top 4.
10. Man utd and Chelsea will not make the
top four.
11. Ighalo and Lukaku will end up the two
highest goal scorers in the EPL.
12. Lionel Messi will win the world best.
13. Juventus will claim the Seria A title again.
14. PSG will win the French League.
15. Suarez will be the Highest Goal Scorer in
La Liga.
16. Benitez will be sacked before the end of
his tenure in Real Madrid.
17. Mourinho will take charge of Man utd but
will not still make top four.
18. [s]Real Madrid will drop out at the Quarter
Final of the UCL.[/s] Real Madrid will win the UCL

Corrected
Re: FUNNY MEME'S On The Don Jazzy , Olamide , Headies Saga by otemanuduno: 8:59am On Jan 03, 2016
usbcable:

Corrected

Who art thou O USBCABLE before the prophet? Why do you change the prophecy? Better not let me say that Real Madrid will lose the match today. If I say so it shall be so. I AM THE GREAT PROPHET!!!
Re: FUNNY MEME'S On The Don Jazzy , Olamide , Headies Saga by Teetrix: 9:18am On Jan 03, 2016
keshvengers nko lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FUNNY MEME'S On The Don Jazzy , Olamide , Headies Saga by otemanuduno: 9:18am On Jan 03, 2016
Carrottop:
I heard Common sense is being sold at a Bazaar near Yabaleft care to buy some

For attacking the GREAT PROPHET, thy football club shall cease to prosper until the third season. MARK MY WORD AND CONSIDER YOUR WAYS.
Re: FUNNY MEME'S On The Don Jazzy , Olamide , Headies Saga by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:55am On Jan 03, 2016
MrsPhyno:

Chi'moo

Ebuka, u too? grin

I couldn't resist grin
Re: FUNNY MEME'S On The Don Jazzy , Olamide , Headies Saga by usbcable(m): 1:34pm On Jan 03, 2016
otemanuduno:

Who art thou O USBCABLE before the prophet? Why do you change the prophecy? Better not let me say that Real Madrid will lose the match today. If I say so it shall be so. I AM THE GREAT PROPHET!!!

Loosing todays match will not be at all surprising to any madidista.

Rafa Benitez is not liked nor trusted
Re: FUNNY MEME'S On The Don Jazzy , Olamide , Headies Saga by davseun2ta(m): 7:36pm On Jan 04, 2016
Omg!!! This is rib cracking!!! Goshhh....aha grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Prettiest Nigerian Female Celebrity Children Under 25 / Wedding Ceremony Of 23-year-old Suleiman Isah & His 46 Year Old White Lover / 16-Year-Old Meraiah Ekeinde Is Growing Into A Fine Young Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.