Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,689 members, 7,831,131 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

My Fiance Is A Womaniser And I Have One Child For Him Please Ad - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / My Fiance Is A Womaniser And I Have One Child For Him Please Ad (660 Views)

Can You Marry A Lady Who Already Has A Child For Another Man? / My Sister Is Getting Married On Saturday And I Have A Problem With It / How I Almost Slept With My Fiance Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fiance Is A Womaniser And I Have One Child For Him Please Ad by colletteagbo1(f): 5:13pm On Jan 02, 2016
Re: My Fiance Is A Womaniser And I Have One Child For Him Please Ad by Laryne(m): 5:19pm On Jan 02, 2016
You really didn't know he is womanizer until you got pregnant and had a kid with him! Are you for real...do you expect us to ask you to stay or leave the relationship! Its your choice dear; just know that womanizers hardly changes...
Re: My Fiance Is A Womaniser And I Have One Child For Him Please Ad by alabikunlekam(m): 5:23pm On Jan 02, 2016
colletteagbo1:
sorry have you notice this before you got married to him and what are the steps you have take for him to stop this,may be probably you are doing something he doesn't like.
Re: My Fiance Is A Womaniser And I Have One Child For Him Please Ad by eroticecstasy: 5:24pm On Jan 02, 2016
hmm
Re: My Fiance Is A Womaniser And I Have One Child For Him Please Ad by eroticecstasy: 5:27pm On Jan 02, 2016
alabikunlekam:
sorry have you notice this before you got married to him and what are the steps you have take for him to stop this,may be probably you are doing something he doesn't like.

the op didn't say they're married
Re: My Fiance Is A Womaniser And I Have One Child For Him Please Ad by alabikunlekam(m): 5:28pm On Jan 02, 2016
eroticecstasy:

the op didn't say they're married
oh you just got kid for him.....Hmmmmmm
Re: My Fiance Is A Womaniser And I Have One Child For Him Please Ad by Akious2k2(m): 5:35pm On Jan 02, 2016
Yeah! He's a confirmed womaniser... He's ur fiancé (Not ur husband) and u got his child...
Re: My Fiance Is A Womaniser And I Have One Child For Him Please Ad by eroticecstasy: 7:55pm On Jan 02, 2016
alabikunlekam:
oh you just got kid for him.....Hmmmmmm

am sure she just frame up the name "fiance" to cover her shame, it's a fvckin bf. women will never learn from the mistake of others...

she should have titled this thread "Lamentation of a baby-mama"

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of An Idoma Lady For Marriage / I Need A Serious Relationship / Be My Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.