Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,035 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Dear, Pen Friend... - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Dear, Pen Friend... (719 Views)

Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Wins 2018 PEN Pinter Prize / Pen And Paper / SLELI THE GIGOLO Written By Castrol Under The Pen Name Benson Jay Jay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dear, Pen Friend... by RemenZack(f): 7:31pm On Jan 02, 2016
P.S - www.remenzack.com is thoroughly responsible for any of her posts linked here on Nairaland.

Dear Pen Friend,

You are actually the only person that still allows me use my paper and pen. It's very difficult these days with almost everyone making friends with the unknown and for several unknown reasons on the Internet.

Pen Friend, I trust and believe in you so dearly since you still make me keep in touch with you through the oddest form of Communication since Life's existence.

Communicating with you may be pretty slow and sometimes, we improvise about what the other person may say but at the end, your reply is always worth it because of the time and distance of writing and waiting for that special reply.

But at the end of it all, there will be nothing like a Pen Friend. I know you're real and no one can ever prove you're not.

I love and respect my Pen Friend and I'll never forget thee.

(1) (Reply)

The Pink Pancer / Pun Kitchen (pls Support Me By Reading And Commenting / I Wish I Had Known

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.