Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,501 members, 7,854,136 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 11:21 AM

7 Smart Ways To Quickly Save Data On Your Android Phone - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 7 Smart Ways To Quickly Save Data On Your Android Phone (25318 Views)

New Google Datally App Help You Save Data, Track Wifi And More / Youtube Go App Officially Launched In Nigeria To Help You Save Data. / 6 Ways To Save Data When Using Mobile Hotspot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Smart Ways To Quickly Save Data On Your Android Phone by Mamode14(m): 8:38am On Jan 05, 2016
v4victor:

Which app u dey use try am?
I used mobile uncle tool didn't work, then i used mtk engineering it says couldn't find engineering mode app
Re: 7 Smart Ways To Quickly Save Data On Your Android Phone by v4victor: 8:52am On Jan 05, 2016
Mamode14:

I used mobile uncle tool didn't work, then i used mtk engineering it says couldn't find engineering mode app
Are u sure u are using the MTK Engineering the right way?
And is ur phone rooted?
Re: 7 Smart Ways To Quickly Save Data On Your Android Phone by cagunwa(m): 9:02am On Jan 05, 2016
Ok!
Re: 7 Smart Ways To Quickly Save Data On Your Android Phone by Mamode14(m): 9:35am On Jan 05, 2016
v4victor:

Are u sure u are using the MTK Engineering the right way?
And is ur phone rooted?
yea i rooted it and tried it but no way...so I was wondering if anyone who has the same model maybe changed his own with another method
Re: 7 Smart Ways To Quickly Save Data On Your Android Phone by youngice(m): 10:14am On Jan 05, 2016
newsyear:
someone added me on this super telegram group and the gurus there helped me solved my battery and data issue you can drop your telegram username or phone number so that the admin can add you ive learnt lot of tweakings there
Thanks
Re: 7 Smart Ways To Quickly Save Data On Your Android Phone by v4victor: 10:17am On Jan 05, 2016
newsyear:
OMG you guyus are still wasting 1k for comon 3GB?? shocked

when guys and ladies are enjoying unlimited data
hehehehe
U sef... Unlimited data 4 where na?
Re: 7 Smart Ways To Quickly Save Data On Your Android Phone by v4victor: 10:19am On Jan 05, 2016
Mamode14:

yea i rooted it and tried it but no way...so I was wondering if anyone who has the same model maybe changed his own with another method
Nah.. I don't use Itel
Re: 7 Smart Ways To Quickly Save Data On Your Android Phone by hob(m): 11:10am On Jan 05, 2016
GOOD ONE @OP

I ALREADY MAKE USE OF THESE TIPS
Re: 7 Smart Ways To Quickly Save Data On Your Android Phone by HrmOlolade(m): 11:29am On Jan 05, 2016
newsyear:

its a tweak not just a code you can join the telegram group for it
The group, how can I join it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Glo Returned Blackberry Data Volume To The Old Cap / Remember These Nokia Phones? / How Do I Track My Phone That Just Got Stolen? Pls HELP!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.