Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Police Seargent Kills Bridegroom 72Hours To Wedding (pictured) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Seargent Kills Bridegroom 72Hours To Wedding (pictured) (33230 Views)

Bride Arrested With Another Boyfriend During Cult Initiation Hrs To Wedding(pic) / Woman Punched To Death Three Days To Wedding Over N100 Debt (pic) / Police Seargent, Bank Official Arrested For Bank Robbery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Seargent Kills Bridegroom 72Hours To Wedding (pictured) by skubido(m): 4:27pm On Jan 03, 2016
o GA o, may her soul rest in perfect peace
Re: Police Seargent Kills Bridegroom 72Hours To Wedding (pictured) by officialteemi(m): 4:27pm On Jan 03, 2016
men in black killing more innocent soul than criminals...

1 Like

Re: Police Seargent Kills Bridegroom 72Hours To Wedding (pictured) by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jan 03, 2016
After GOD..
Fear WOMEN.

After women,
Fear NIGERIAN POLICE.

After NIGERIAN Police,
Fear BOKO HARAM.

After BoKo Haram,
Fear NIGERIAN PASTORS.

After NIGERIAN Pastors,
Fear NIGERIAN POLITICIANS.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Seargent Kills Bridegroom 72Hours To Wedding (pictured) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jan 03, 2016
So what happened to the drunk policeman? He should be killed too without going to trial cos everybody saw how he killed the groom.

1 Like

Re: Police Seargent Kills Bridegroom 72Hours To Wedding (pictured) by juman(m): 4:34pm On Jan 03, 2016
What a country!
Re: Police Seargent Kills Bridegroom 72Hours To Wedding (pictured) by sauceTDA(m): 4:34pm On Jan 03, 2016
This police matter is getting serious ooo...Forreals their recruits are demons
Re: Police Seargent Kills Bridegroom 72Hours To Wedding (pictured) by KingsJohnson(m): 4:34pm On Jan 03, 2016
"I wasn't drunk, it was an accidental discharge" Dis will be his exact word in defence of his impunity in the Nigeria mumu court and the money bag judges of ours will discharge and acquit d drunkard in Nigerian Police Uniform.

Many has lost their precious lyf becus of dis same accidental discharge of fools on force uniform, is high tym we Nigerians starts to hold everyone accountable to his or her action, dis is 21th century for crying out loud..
Re: Police Seargent Kills Bridegroom 72Hours To Wedding (pictured) by PrinceEvolution(m): 4:36pm On Jan 03, 2016
charity begins at home...wen d head of yam is rotten d whole yam becomes questionable...d state of d country in general is decayed.
jcross19:
a country where a police man is a drunkard, a country where a police man is a cultist, a country where police man don't know how to speak or write, a country where police don't know difference between license and certificate, a country where police have no regard to the rules of law. R.I.P to the dead God console the bride. My country,our country and your country where devil walk with pastor as a body guard , with imam as a instructor, with a politician as mentor, with police as role model. Nigeria!!!!.
Re: Police Seargent Kills Bridegroom 72Hours To Wedding (pictured) by condralbede(m): 4:46pm On Jan 03, 2016
What a sad way for person to die.....R.I.P
Re: Police Seargent Kills Bridegroom 72Hours To Wedding (pictured) by Chinwem(f): 4:49pm On Jan 03, 2016
Mr President
Buhari
Oga
Sir
Alhaji

Biko, please, anytime a policeman kills an unarmed harmless civilian in this manner and it is blatantly obvious to even a blind man that it was unprovoked, please Sir, I beg you , kindly retire the head of NPF the moment it happens! No questions asked. Immediate sack letter. We will see wether the errant officer(s) will not be fished out. Please I beg of you. This is something you can do. This menace has to end

In America cops are killing black men so they are now endangered species. In Nigeria too, someone will leave their house and be worrying about NPF trigger happy drunkards.

1 Like

Re: Police Seargent Kills Bridegroom 72Hours To Wedding (pictured) by Slickest(m): 5:01pm On Jan 03, 2016
Sam's death ain normal, Eloka should be prosecuted, why sam out of the whole attendees?

Stupiid police man
Stupiid Eloka
Stu lipsrsealed Sam(why would u attend when urs is just few hours away...I smell shady deals)
Stupiid police force

#Speakingmamindlykolamide

1 Like

Re: Police Seargent Kills Bridegroom 72Hours To Wedding (pictured) by Btruth: 5:24pm On Jan 03, 2016
If President Buhari & APC will not seriously look into this police matter this year, then, APC & Buhari will be clueless. One of the major challenges Nigerians are facing are the police on our major roads. They are indeed a terror to both old and young. A complete menace on our ways. I hate them a lot.

RIP to the young man. So sad that policemen has taken so much innocent life than the armed robbers. What a country?
Re: Police Seargent Kills Bridegroom 72Hours To Wedding (pictured) by BABANGBALI: 5:25pm On Jan 03, 2016
this is where the girls' love will be tested. Let's if she will kill herself anf join the guy
Re: Police Seargent Kills Bridegroom 72Hours To Wedding (pictured) by ebiproperties(m): 5:29pm On Jan 03, 2016
I smell d use of bokoharam using d police to destroy
Re: Police Seargent Kills Bridegroom 72Hours To Wedding (pictured) by akigbemaru: 6:01pm On Jan 03, 2016
police kills
Re: Police Seargent Kills Bridegroom 72Hours To Wedding (pictured) by odogwueast: 6:04pm On Jan 03, 2016
Instead of protecting us they are after our life shame to nigeria police
Re: Police Seargent Kills Bridegroom 72Hours To Wedding (pictured) by Mskrisx(f): 6:26pm On Jan 03, 2016
Moral of this story...trust your heart and instinct always maybe if he insisted on not going maybe just maybe he Might have scaled through.

God may the wicked devices of anyone not hit me or my loved ones. Wicked people every where.
Re: Police Seargent Kills Bridegroom 72Hours To Wedding (pictured) by otiigba1(m): 6:33pm On Jan 03, 2016
Nigerians are very good in lynching criminals and any one who commits atrocity, i wonder why they did not lynch the police man undecided

1 Like

Re: Police Seargent Kills Bridegroom 72Hours To Wedding (pictured) by emmayoc: 6:39pm On Jan 03, 2016
dammytosh:
That is why i tell peeps. Don't argue with a Police Man.

Calm the situation down and respect them because no matter how you look at it , you will be at the losing end.

They just wasted the guy. Hanging the policeman will not even eraze the memory.

Make it a simple habit.

1. When you approach a check point, lower your driver side glasses.

2. Lower or switch off your sound system. (I switch off AC too cos i can not expect some one in the sun to reason with me with my AC fully on)

3. Greet with a smile and ask how you may help them. Good afternoon Sir. How is work today ?
(I once told one Policeman how excited I was to see the check point on the road at that hour of the day cos it makes me feel safer on the road. He laughed loud and saluted screaming Carry On Sir. [This is some minute after 1am]. Of course, I was managing them. Excitement ko.)

4. At night, switch on your inner light once you are approaching a check point.

5. No point being aggressive no matter how placed you are in the society and make calling their superior the last option.

With the 5points above, + a smile, I disarm any policeman no matter how stupiid.

I wish us a safe 2016 and pray God will preserve our lives from the frustrated police men.
Omo na waoooo, this police men are more hazadous than the gun they carry. People now have to undergo training on police safty data sheet to avoid this hazards on our roads. Hmmmm! May the Holy Spirit heal the pains caused to the family and bride in Jesus name.
Re: Police Seargent Kills Bridegroom 72Hours To Wedding (pictured) by dammytosh: 6:59pm On Jan 03, 2016
emmayoc:

Omo na waoooo, this police men are more hazadous than the gun they carry. People now have to undergo training on police safty data sheet to avoid this hazards on our roads. Hmmmm! May the Holy Spirit heal the pains caused to the family and bride in Jesus name.

Yes they are. I don't risk my life cos i don't have extra one like Mario.
Re: Police Seargent Kills Bridegroom 72Hours To Wedding (pictured) by darelar(m): 7:02pm On Jan 03, 2016
R.I.P to the deceased and may Almighty God console the family and the bride. I have strong believe that the friend in question know more about his friend death. It isn't just coincident and am sure the police wasn't drunk.
Re: Police Seargent Kills Bridegroom 72Hours To Wedding (pictured) by Aroh48(m): 7:09pm On Jan 03, 2016
I feared the police more than the devil. loi The police is your friend.

1 Like

Re: Police Seargent Kills Bridegroom 72Hours To Wedding (pictured) by isimemenuduehi11: 7:43pm On Jan 03, 2016
Xo sad abt dis news.R I P.
Re: Police Seargent Kills Bridegroom 72Hours To Wedding (pictured) by segalex: 7:44pm On Jan 03, 2016
May God console the family of the deceased.
I want to suggest that the case be thoroughly investigated cos for all you care it may be more than just an accidental discharge from a drunk policeman.
Who says the guy was not assassinated?
Re: Police Seargent Kills Bridegroom 72Hours To Wedding (pictured) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jan 03, 2016
Mologi:
Police should be scrapped...
Trained tugs are better than our Ninja Police
Re: Police Seargent Kills Bridegroom 72Hours To Wedding (pictured) by annnikky(f): 7:52pm On Jan 03, 2016
Eloka should hold responsible cos he knows wat happened to d frnd...hw can it take him 3 gud days to come n explain to d family wat really happened to d frnd.... this is really a setup. Eloka should be investigated cos his hands is not clean in this case. kpom kwem
Re: Police Seargent Kills Bridegroom 72Hours To Wedding (pictured) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jan 03, 2016
akigbemaru:
police kills
Police na ur "friend". undecided
Re: Police Seargent Kills Bridegroom 72Hours To Wedding (pictured) by mymadam(m): 8:01pm On Jan 03, 2016
"...As Sam was about to sit down under a canopy set up outside for guests, a mobile police sergeant just pointed his gun at Sam and shot him..."

Re: Police Seargent Kills Bridegroom 72Hours To Wedding (pictured) by Mandyjosh: 8:15pm On Jan 03, 2016
Nigeria police again,our friends indeed!
Re: Police Seargent Kills Bridegroom 72Hours To Wedding (pictured) by gemale(m): 9:15pm On Jan 03, 2016
My fellow Nigerians. Dis is getting too much. When a handshake extends beyond D elbow, it bcoms somtn else. We have 2 try in our own small 2 do something abt dis. 2day it's dt unfortunate young man 2mao it cold b me, u, or any of our families, friends or loved 1 (God forbid).It is obvious dt most of those bloodsucking demons in black we call police r nt mentally fit 2 carry arms in public places hence d high amount of innocent deaths. On d 24th of Dec 2015 during d radio program "outside the arena" on 88.9 brilla FM (Lagos), D issue of policemen being armed in public places came up & a lot of pple (including me) called voicing concerns over the mata. D sight of an armed policeman nw strikes fear in2 d hearts of an average Nigerian. D rate @ which dey 'accidentally discharge' pple nowadays is astounding. If therefore d reason 4 their bearing arms (protection of INNOCENT lives & property) isn't being achieved bt rada d opposite (taking of innocent lives) is taking place, it stands 2 reason dt those arms b withdrawn @ least 4 d safety of innocent pple. Dis might sound radical bt it's d only sound alternative. We can't keep allowing a bunch of mentally diminished trigger happy police run amok & unchecked in our society. Yes, D prospect of having unarmed policemen seems 2 b an invitation 2 treats 4 robbers & never do wells bt pls hw well protected r we nw dt dey r armed sef? At least an armed robber is less likely 2 shoot u if u part wt ur possessions without complaint & personally I wld rada lose my money dan my lyf. So let's begin 2 raise awareness 4 dis disarming process dt shld carried out in d police force. Dis morning, I tweeted using d hash tag #DIsarmRoadsidePolice. I wld love NLers 2 using dis hash tag on Twitter,
Re: Police Seargent Kills Bridegroom 72Hours To Wedding (pictured) by Cityguy: 9:40pm On Jan 03, 2016
knightsTempler:
This is cruel and despicable.

The culprit must not go unpunished, justice should be served.
It beats my imagination why there has to be agitation for killer policemen to be brought to justice. One would have expected that to be the natural course of event whenever something like this happens and not the hanky-panky that the police play.
Re: Police Seargent Kills Bridegroom 72Hours To Wedding (pictured) by gemale(m): 9:55pm On Jan 03, 2016
My fellow Nigerians. Dis is getting too much. When a handshake extends beyond D elbow, it bcoms somtn else. We have 2 try in our own small 2 do something abt dis. 2day it's dt unfortunate young man 2mao it cold b me, u, or any of our families, friends or loved 1 (God forbid).It is obvious dt most of those bloodsucking demons in black we call police r nt mentally fit 2 carry arms in public places hence d high amount of innocent deaths. On d 24th of Dec 2015 during d radio program "outside the arena" on 88.9 brilla FM (Lagos), D issue of policemen being armed in public places came up & a lot of pple (including me) called voicing concerns over the mata. D sight of an armed policeman nw strikes fear in2 d hearts of an average Nigerian. D rate @ which dey 'accidentally discharge' pple nowadays is astounding. If therefore d reason 4 their bearing arms (protection of INNOCENT lives & property) isn't being achieved bt rada d opposite (taking of innocent lives) is taking place, it stands 2 reason dt those arms b withdrawn @ least 4 d safety of innocent pple. Dis might sound radical bt it's d only sound alternative. We can't keep allowing a bunch of mentally diminished trigger happy police run amok & unchecked in our society. D inspector general of police needs 2 issue a directive making it illegal 4 a policeman 2 b armed on d roadside & in public places populated by pple & enforce it 2 D leta. D only places dt shld b exempted r areas in d northeast current plagued by Boko haram & areas wt a history of being violence prone . Dis ban shld last until every member of D police force undergoes thorough psychiatric evaluation, background investigation & retraining by independent, external, unbiased professionals. Yes, D prospect of having unarmed policemen in our vicinity seems 2 b an invitation 2 treats 4 robbers & never do wells bt pls hw well protected r we nw dt dey r armed sef? At least an armed robber is less likely 2 shoot u if u part wt ur possessions without complaint & personally I wld rada lose my money 2 a robber dan my lyf 2 a police officer. So let's begin 2 raise awareness 4 dis disarming process dt shld carried out in d police force. Dis morning, I tweeted using d hash tag #DIsarmRoadsidePolice. I wld love NLers 2 using dis hash tag on nairaland,Twitter,IG, Facebook, BBM & oda social media 2 raise awareness. Those of u who have celebrity frnds shld urge dem 2 use their fan base 2 make dis topic trend. Politicians, leaders, the press & d international community shld b made aware of dis problem & we mustn't rest until we have gotten what we desire. Pls pls & pls feigning ignorance & failure 2 act is tantamount 2 approval of these dastardly acts carried out by d police. It is similar 2 playing a game of Russian roulette wt ur lyf, mine & dt of oda Nigerians. Enuf of our 'siddon luk' approach. If we continue lyk dis, there might come a tym when we wld start hearing of the police shooting pple in their homes. On a final note, I wld lyk 2 leave as food 4 thought a saying by Martin Luther King Jr "all evil needs 2 triumph is 4 gud men 2 do nothing". Thank you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ghanaian Man Engages In Anal Sex With His 3-Year-Old Daughter, On The Run (Pics) / Lady Shares Her Horrific One-chance Experience On Her Way From Work In Abuja / Teenage Girl Arraigned For Luring Her Girlfriend For Gang-raping

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.