Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,557 members, 7,837,146 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Senate Forgery: FG Decides On Ekweremadu, Others This Week - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Forgery: FG Decides On Ekweremadu, Others This Week (25267 Views)

Forgery: FG May Drop Charges Against Saraki, Others / Remi Tinubu Cool On Ekweremadu's Seat (Photos) / Assassination Attempt On Ekweremadu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Forgery: FG Decides On Ekweremadu, Others This Week by chidinwachukwu(m): 4:04pm On Jan 03, 2016
eyesofgod:

If other allegations fail to stick, the above is enough to do the needful.
Ekweremadu's face is becoming too smooth for my liking. His continued stay in the hallowed chamber is an insult to our collective sensibility.
You are a big idiot,you people should bring it on.we the igbos are here waiting for u people,toothless bulldogs
Re: Senate Forgery: FG Decides On Ekweremadu, Others This Week by demoore1(m): 4:11pm On Jan 03, 2016
Nairalanders now have lots of brain dead men abd women. APC SENATORS LEFT THE ELECTION THEY SCHEDULED FOR A MEETING WITH THE PRESIDENT WHO NEVER SHOWWE UP. ELECTION WAS CONDUCTED AND APC INSTEAD OF BLAMING THIER MEMBERS SHIFTED ALL BLAME TO THE MOST VUNERALBLE IN THE HOUSE WHICH OFF COURSE WILL BE AN IGBO MAN. No the brain dead nairalanders are here romancing their dead bodies. wonder shall never end.

1 Like

Re: Senate Forgery: FG Decides On Ekweremadu, Others This Week by demoore1(m): 4:12pm On Jan 03, 2016
Nairalanders now have lots of brain dead men and women. APC SENATORS LEFT THE ELECTION THEY SCHEDULED FOR A MEETING WITH THE PRESIDENT WHO NEVER SHOWWE UP. ELECTION WAS CONDUCTED AND APC INSTEAD OF BLAMING THIER MEMBERS SHIFTED ALL BLAME TO THE MOST VUNERALBLE IN THE HOUSE WHICH OFF COURSE WILL BE AN IGBO MAN. No the brain dead nairalanders are here romancing their dead bodies. wonder shall never end.
Re: Senate Forgery: FG Decides On Ekweremadu, Others This Week by muhakeem(m): 4:15pm On Jan 03, 2016
mazzi:
zombie! Why not tell your papa to go and remove him?
this statement is too rugged to come out of ur mouth
Re: Senate Forgery: FG Decides On Ekweremadu, Others This Week by MhizterWalker(m): 4:21pm On Jan 03, 2016
This one the police and the judiciary are doing is another reason to hand Buhari another reason to seize some people(names withheld) into custody and denial them bail as usual.
Re: Senate Forgery: FG Decides On Ekweremadu, Others This Week by barcaboi(m): 4:24pm On Jan 03, 2016
jmichlins:
I do not know who is fueling this water that is boiling in nigeria. Igbos are crying of marginalization and the only seat we got you guys are bent on taking it. In the interest of peace I expected APC to forget the guy and work on how to use him to make inroad in the east. BUHARI watch those wolves in sheep clothing around you
Anambra re-run is close....if Ngige wins, u'd have something better than Deputy senate....Igbos will have the no 3 position. ....u guys are better than Ekwere....
Re: Senate Forgery: FG Decides On Ekweremadu, Others This Week by docadams: 4:27pm On Jan 03, 2016
muhakeem:
this statement is too rugged to come out of ur mouth

Hmmmmmmm

Like the OP pointed out, it's obviously Pa Chukwudi 44 signature. It is usual of him to talk trash.
Re: Senate Forgery: FG Decides On Ekweremadu, Others This Week by eyesofgod: 4:59pm On Jan 03, 2016
chidinwachukwu:

You are a big idiot,you people should bring it on.we the igbos are here waiting for u people,toothless bulldogs

Tribalistic indulgence is a past time of those with inferiority complex.
Re: Senate Forgery: FG Decides On Ekweremadu, Others This Week by eyesofgod: 5:01pm On Jan 03, 2016
shala01:

Define this "our" properly . Are u referring to the colony of lying liars or the aggregation of hailing hailers

'We'in this context refers to Nigerians with sound minds.
Re: Senate Forgery: FG Decides On Ekweremadu, Others This Week by wink2015(m): 5:02pm On Jan 03, 2016
[size=18pt]During the time of Senator David Mark as the senate president, the pdp did not give the Apc the opportunity Senator Ekweremadu is enjoying reaping from where he did not sow. It was just a pdp affairs.

Senator Ekweremadu days are becoming numbered. The embarrassment he had suffered in the senate chamber should have been enough for him to resign but he choose to stubbornly stay put.[/size]
Re: Senate Forgery: FG Decides On Ekweremadu, Others This Week by allthingsgood: 5:32pm On Jan 03, 2016
[s]
justmenoni:
Oga every thing is possible in nigeria, ur point was what my friend gave me when we had this argument weeks back but the simple thing I told him is that PMB would have put GEJ,wailing wailers and some of us who don't support apc into shame had it been he can produce his certificate as soon as he got into office. Before elections we were made to understand that PMB was been frustrated with the certificate issue just cos the power then belongs to pdp.. Okay now that the power belongs to apc they should at least produce it and this might be a selling point for them in 2019 but ignoring it means there is no certificate anywhere and please when ur talking about army general put it into consideration that this is nigeria where everything is very possible... quote author=allthingsgood post=41600301][/s]

We should be checking your own certificate. Cos how will someone who went to school be questioning how an army general has no certificate. Abandon this ridiculous idea already, election campaign is long over!

See your long epistle of absolute trash!
Re: Senate Forgery: FG Decides On Ekweremadu, Others This Week by allthingsgood: 5:34pm On Jan 03, 2016
dikeigbo2:

Mr man,Funds,Money and embezzlement are not mentioned here please.

Read again

Thank you. I was referring to another post of illegal withdrawals by NA officials
Re: Senate Forgery: FG Decides On Ekweremadu, Others This Week by justmenoni: 5:39pm On Jan 03, 2016
Thk u but please send us ur accurate and right epistle and when next ur going for dat job interview (cos I know u're jobless) pls don't go with ur credentials instead tell 'em a story then come back here and tell us what their response is and then we can ascertain who's exactly stupid BTW u and ur payers u slowpoke quote author=allthingsgood post=41617409][s]

See your long epistle of absolute trash![/quote]
Re: Senate Forgery: FG Decides On Ekweremadu, Others This Week by BraniacX(m): 5:39pm On Jan 03, 2016
allthingsgood:
[s][/s]

We should be checking your own certificate. Cos how will someone who went to school be questioning how an army general has no certificate. Abandon this ridiculous idea already, election campaign is long over!
we have questioned so provide it or go fvck yourself undecided
Re: Senate Forgery: FG Decides On Ekweremadu, Others This Week by Nwanna2588: 5:55pm On Jan 03, 2016
eyesofgod:

If other allegations fail to stick, the above is enough to do the needful.
Ekweremadu's face is becoming too smooth for my liking. His continued stay in the hallowed chamber is an insult to our collective sensibility.

You have better relocate because Ekweremadu is going to finish his 3rd tenure as a Deputy Senate President. Already he's the longest serving DSP and still counting.
Hope you're not jealous of his threatening profile?
Re: Senate Forgery: FG Decides On Ekweremadu, Others This Week by dikeigbo2(m): 6:16pm On Jan 03, 2016
allthingsgood:

Thank you. I was referring to another post of illegal withdrawals by NA officials

Welcome, you are a big guy grin grin grin
Re: Senate Forgery: FG Decides On Ekweremadu, Others This Week by Achuwa1(m): 7:06pm On Jan 03, 2016
So we now have attorney general & minister of justice in this country,,,,
when pmb was directing efcc,dss,sss,etc to disobey court orders they pretended as if their offices werent functional by being silent.
Any unrest tht happens in nigeria sooner or later,i think this two offices should be held accountable coz they are inactive when the need arises & has always failed to carry out their function for a job they a being paid with tax payers money for
Re: Senate Forgery: FG Decides On Ekweremadu, Others This Week by allthingsgood: 7:27pm On Jan 03, 2016
justmenoni:
Thk u but please send us ur accurate and right epistle and when next ur going for dat job interview (cos I know u're jobless) pls don't go with ur credentials instead tell 'em a story then come back here and tell us what their response is and then we can ascertain who's exactly stupid BTW u and ur payers u slowpoke quote author=allthingsgood post=41617409][s]

See your long epistle of absolute trash!

I know your insults are coming from a place of frustration...so I wont sink to your level!
Re: Senate Forgery: FG Decides On Ekweremadu, Others This Week by justmenoni: 7:32pm On Jan 03, 2016
Ode frustration my foot,it's snowing crazy here and I'm surely enjoying the weather with a nice hot tea!!! Wait hv u got electricity today and hey let me know when ur dolapo starts paying u ur 5k cos I'm sure u're gonna be one of those poor and frustrated 25million peeps ;Dquote author=allthingsgood post=41620669]

I know your insults are coming from a place of frustration...so I wont sink to your level![/quote]
Re: Senate Forgery: FG Decides On Ekweremadu, Others This Week by emajoe: 7:48pm On Jan 03, 2016
Some people are just too irrational.
Why can't you understand the topic before comment?
READ, YES READ!
Re: Senate Forgery: FG Decides On Ekweremadu, Others This Week by Henovy: 9:03pm On Jan 03, 2016
allthingsgood:
[s][/s]

Yes please elections are over and please do not derail this thread!
Re: Senate Forgery: FG Decides On Ekweremadu, Others This Week by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jan 03, 2016
eyesofgod:

'We'in this context refers to Nigerians with sound minds.
By sound mind do u mean those Nigerians who are robotic and have been program to hail and leave in denial
Re: Senate Forgery: FG Decides On Ekweremadu, Others This Week by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 10:03pm On Jan 03, 2016
johnmartus:
JAIL IS AWAITING HIM

By who? Do you think he is a minister appointed by your papa.
Re: Senate Forgery: FG Decides On Ekweremadu, Others This Week by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 10:06pm On Jan 03, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

Unfortunately, this government doesn't care about hurting your ethnic sensibilities. You can dust your PVC In preparation for 2019 or head towards Mali.

Boy, I've lived in Mali before,believe me, they have sense and more civilized than millions of Nigerians including you.
Re: Senate Forgery: FG Decides On Ekweremadu, Others This Week by jmichlins(m): 10:35pm On Jan 03, 2016
barcaboi:
Anambra re-run is close....if Ngige wins, u'd have something better than Deputy senate....Igbos will have the no 3 position. ....u guys are better than Ekwere....
who is taking saraki out and please remember that there's this other faction on the sideline waiting for saraki to fail that they might take over and you think they will relinquish power in case Saraki fails at CCT? NEVER!!!
Re: Senate Forgery: FG Decides On Ekweremadu, Others This Week by jmichlins(m): 10:37pm On Jan 03, 2016
free2ryhme:

Didn't you guys say that Ekweremadu is one of those ibo elders that never did anything for their people? All of a sudden, you are supporting him! Wow!
Even if he's mad but my brother I will defend him while I search for alternative and until I find one, I will keep supporting him. You dig?
Re: Senate Forgery: FG Decides On Ekweremadu, Others This Week by MrCEO69(m): 10:37pm On Jan 03, 2016
allthingsgood:
Nobody should be above the law. Anybody who steals should be made to face justice. Ike ekweramadu and his cohorts should simply explain themselves to Nigerians or return the funds to avoid landing in kirikiri

same for tinubu and his likes.
Re: Senate Forgery: FG Decides On Ekweremadu, Others This Week by barcaboi(m): 11:35pm On Jan 03, 2016
jmichlins:
who is taking saraki out and please remember that there's this other faction on the sideline waiting for saraki to fail that they might take over and you think they will relinquish power in case Saraki fails at CCT? NEVER!!!
that same factor follows the party's rules....or uve forgotten Saraki is d one that went against party?....If APC goes for Ngige...den the other faction will adopt him...the issue is Saraki faction....well just a lot of probability; not facts
Re: Senate Forgery: FG Decides On Ekweremadu, Others This Week by jmichlins(m): 12:01am On Jan 04, 2016
barcaboi:
that same factor follows the party's rules....or uve forgotten Saraki is d one that went against party?....If APC goes for Ngige...den the other faction will adopt him...the issue is Saraki faction....well just a lot of probability; not facts
now your talking. It's all probability and it's also probable that they may decide to go against the party again. Power intoxicates mate

1 Like

Re: Senate Forgery: FG Decides On Ekweremadu, Others This Week by MXrep: 2:49am On Jan 04, 2016
allthingsgood:
[s][/s]

We mean WAEC certificate. not army certificates, he entered army through the back door

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Edo Election: Benin-Ore Expressway Blocked (Photos) / Court Orders Okonjo-Iweala To Account For Missing N30tn / APC Governors Want Abdulaziz Yari To Replace Oshiomhole As APC National Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.