Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,538 members, 7,837,072 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

"Koredo Bello Went From Godwin To Godforbid In This Photo" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Koredo Bello Went From Godwin To Godforbid In This Photo" (61293 Views)

Koredo Bello Shares cute Photos Of The Just Concluded Forum #policeandthemedia / Don Jazzy And Koredo Bello Block IG User For Telling Them To Wish D'banj "HBD" / Koredo Bello And Tiwa Savage In Romantic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Koredo Bello Went From Godwin To Godforbid In This Photo" by h20water(m): 9:01am On Jan 03, 2016
Hahahaha
Re: "Koredo Bello Went From Godwin To Godforbid In This Photo" by mysteriousman(m): 9:01am On Jan 03, 2016
Crap
Re: "Koredo Bello Went From Godwin To Godforbid In This Photo" by archdaura(m): 9:02am On Jan 03, 2016
Forwarded as received Ado Bala (a soldier in the Nigerian Army) posted:

"To God Be The Glory...I was in the company of Col E.Odeh, Mjr. Y M. Isa. Brig. A. Adegoke. While at a junction near an area called Gonge 1 in Maiduguri town, a girl of about 8yrs old came towards us with a rubber bucket of 5 liter container size with pure water (satchet water) on the surface while beneath the water, the container was filled up with 2 kg of samtex improvised explosive. She move near me and I said to her in Hausa "Ke ina zuwa ai babu hanya!" ("Hey girl where are you going there's no road"wink

"The young girl replied in Hausa: "Wancan ne ya ce in kawo muku" (Meaning - "It's that man that said I should bring you this water"wink

I said "drop it on that sand! Luckily the girl dropped it and I was about 12 meters away from her.

I noticed the young man she was pointing at and I hurriedly ordered for his arrest while he was trying to dodge.

I shouted to my colleagues to pan out and I took the little girl away quickly for safety.

Luckily, the device didn't explode and the bokoboy is now in custody.

Imaging the man just met the little girl on the street she was sent by her mother to go and buy foodstuff at a nearby shop.

I asked the mother not to send her out again, the mother started crying and told us that the girl just returned from an Arabic primary school near by.

Let's us all be very vigilante.

MAY GOD PROTECT US ALL!"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Koredo Bello Went From Godwin To Godforbid In This Photo" by Nobody: 9:03am On Jan 03, 2016
This guy has a very strong homosexual vibe, he is probably the receiver.

3 Likes

Re: "Koredo Bello Went From Godwin To Godforbid In This Photo" by bettercreature(m): 9:05am On Jan 03, 2016
jmaxjohn:

Not a laughing matter. It's very true
The way he crossed his legs in the second pic is very childish,I dont think he is a gay thou he is just 17yrs old and doesn't have much senses
Re: "Koredo Bello Went From Godwin To Godforbid In This Photo" by andyanders: 9:10am On Jan 03, 2016
he is gradually transforming to gay.
Re: "Koredo Bello Went From Godwin To Godforbid In This Photo" by Nobody: 9:13am On Jan 03, 2016
this dude uses lip gloss...it's obvious he's gay.
I had suspicions with all those sissy dances he does in his music videos...
Re: "Koredo Bello Went From Godwin To Godforbid In This Photo" by jericco1(m): 9:14am On Jan 03, 2016
Nigerians and their mentality, if person too fine dat means he's gay...... Dunderheads!!
Re: "Koredo Bello Went From Godwin To Godforbid In This Photo" by cruzita(f): 9:15am On Jan 03, 2016
so mods wey dey push post go front page no dey go church?wetin all of una dey do for nairaland .oya make una go bath go church quick quick
Re: "Koredo Bello Went From Godwin To Godforbid In This Photo" by allthingsgood: 9:16am On Jan 03, 2016
niggi4life:
this guy is GAY!!!!!!!

Sorry to all the ladies trippin'. Including the infamous DJ Cuppy

Hmmm am suspecting u. Are u his partner for you to know?

1 Like

Re: "Koredo Bello Went From Godwin To Godforbid In This Photo" by crackhouse(m): 9:17am On Jan 03, 2016
This dude looks Gay.
Re: "Koredo Bello Went From Godwin To Godforbid In This Photo" by Mufasa27(m): 9:19am On Jan 03, 2016
This guy and his gayish altitude undecided

We need a major reform in our music industry, the south African are taking over , you know why ?? Their industry is full of mature guys..... But here lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: "Koredo Bello Went From Godwin To Godforbid In This Photo" by STILESGANG: 9:19am On Jan 03, 2016
What's so special about this guy sef?,Very short and not so facially goodlooking.

1 Like

Re: "Koredo Bello Went From Godwin To Godforbid In This Photo" by suxess18(m): 9:23am On Jan 03, 2016
Free him joor

1 Like

Re: "Koredo Bello Went From Godwin To Godforbid In This Photo" by Damikevin(m): 9:26am On Jan 03, 2016
It is well!

1 Like

Re: "Koredo Bello Went From Godwin To Godforbid In This Photo" by suxess18(m): 9:27am On Jan 03, 2016
STILESGANG:
What's so special about this guy sef?,Very short and not so facially goodlooking.
. God answers his prayer now i think that is enough to boast about...
Re: "Koredo Bello Went From Godwin To Godforbid In This Photo" by STILESGANG: 9:41am On Jan 03, 2016
suxess18:
. God answers his prayer now i think that is enough to boast about...
I wasn't disputing that was only wondering why there is so much hype about his looks when he is just at best an average looking guy.
Re: "Koredo Bello Went From Godwin To Godforbid In This Photo" by limitless777(m): 9:52am On Jan 03, 2016
U don Change my name to God forbid.
Re: "Koredo Bello Went From Godwin To Godforbid In This Photo" by TolaniLuv: 9:58am On Jan 03, 2016
In M.I voice When you fine too much they think you are Gay.. He has a gf for God sake!!!
Re: "Koredo Bello Went From Godwin To Godforbid In This Photo" by morganacanta: 10:03am On Jan 03, 2016
gay alert .
Re: "Koredo Bello Went From Godwin To Godforbid In This Photo" by Nobody: 10:32am On Jan 03, 2016
I don't understand the hype over dis guy. #kiss daniel is better than him.

1 Like

Re: "Koredo Bello Went From Godwin To Godforbid In This Photo" by Nobody: 10:33am On Jan 03, 2016
Lol pink trainers with glitter on it hmmmm

1 Like

Re: "Koredo Bello Went From Godwin To Godforbid In This Photo" by authenticjimmy(m): 10:47am On Jan 03, 2016
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: "Koredo Bello Went From Godwin To Godforbid In This Photo" by FuckTheMod: 10:56am On Jan 03, 2016
niggi4life:
this guy is GAY!!!!!!!

Sorry to all the ladies trippin'. [s] Including the infamous DJ Cuppy
[/s]

You smoke a very dangerous substance

Who told you dj Cuppy is trippin?..
Re: "Koredo Bello Went From Godwin To Godforbid In This Photo" by iamkay(m): 10:57am On Jan 03, 2016
i don talk say if this guy dey do Lowcut hin no go fine....see this hairstyle...e con be like denrele, hin no fine atall...kiss daniel and burna na still naija finest!
Re: "Koredo Bello Went From Godwin To Godforbid In This Photo" by SweetJustice: 11:01am On Jan 03, 2016
okay he is gay how does that change anything in Nigeria.
Re: "Koredo Bello Went From Godwin To Godforbid In This Photo" by iamkay(m): 11:05am On Jan 03, 2016
#Reekie na the best!
Re: "Koredo Bello Went From Godwin To Godforbid In This Photo" by ojnnaco(m): 11:12am On Jan 03, 2016
I sense GAYism .... Peeps beware

1 Like

Re: "Koredo Bello Went From Godwin To Godforbid In This Photo" by ifeomaekol(f): 11:25am On Jan 03, 2016
Lol------na ova fine boy dey worry am---kerodo aint no gay. Chai d boy fine sha.
Re: "Koredo Bello Went From Godwin To Godforbid In This Photo" by ovisprince(m): 11:26am On Jan 03, 2016
timilehin007:
One thing I really don't like 'bout him is his sense of dressing..he is so wack he doesn't know how to kit up not even moderately as a celeb...
Abeg no be every musician be "Celeb"
Re: "Koredo Bello Went From Godwin To Godforbid In This Photo" by Jephyard(m): 11:38am On Jan 03, 2016
This dude keep proving to me he is gay. Though I don't have a prove but I just get this feeling he is gay.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

He Told His Tailor To Sew Ebuka's Style But Got This (photos) / DJ Cuppy Sparks Relationship Rumors With Emmanuel Dennis (pics) / Agbani Darego-danjuma Shares A Photo From Her Honeymoon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.