Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,613 members, 7,827,307 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

What Does Nyesom Ezebunwo Wike Reminds You When He Climbs The Stage? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Does Nyesom Ezebunwo Wike Reminds You When He Climbs The Stage? (648 Views)

Mother Climbs School Fence In Anambra To Collect Her Kid Over Monkeypox Rumors / Light Goes Off As Fashola Climbs Podium To Give Speech At Eko Hotel (Photos) / PHOTOS: Nigerian Ahmed Mazloum Climbs The Top Of Mount Kilimanjaro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does Nyesom Ezebunwo Wike Reminds You When He Climbs The Stage? by harrisforwike(f): 9:38am On Jan 03, 2016
Each time he climbs the stage to talk,I see a man who has confidence in God and his host of heaven....
Each time he climbs stage to talk I see a man who hate intimidation.
Each time he climbs the stage to talk,it reminds me why timaya sang that song,I dey feel like Nyesom wike,Ebube dike.

Each time he climbs the stage to talk I see a man that ordinary men tremble before him...
Each time he climbs the stage to talk,it reminds me that I never made a wrong choice canvassing nook and cranny for him.
Each time he climbs the stage to talk,he reminds me the passion of a man willing to die for his people...
Each time he climbs the stage to talk,he reminds me of Joseph who saved for the raining days..

In your own word,,,
What does Nyesom Ezebunwo Wike reminds you when he climbs the stage?

wikematics/wikelight/wikenian.....
Re: What Does Nyesom Ezebunwo Wike Reminds You When He Climbs The Stage? by sule17(m): 9:44am On Jan 03, 2016
God punish him

1 Like

Re: What Does Nyesom Ezebunwo Wike Reminds You When He Climbs The Stage? by cckris: 10:37am On Jan 03, 2016
GOV WIKE EXUDES THE PASSION THAT CAN TRANSFORM RIVERS STATE INTO A THRIVING ECONOMIC POLITY.
NOTHING CAN STOP THIS STATE FROM BECOMING A CENTER FOR MANUFACTURING AND COMMERCE.

(1) (Reply)

An Interview With A Jewish Leader About Blacks / Senate Urges CBN To Relax Strict Forex Policy / Nigeria Overhauls Its War Against Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.