Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,939 members, 7,835,130 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

See What Jehovah's Witnesses Offered As Gift (pic) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See What Jehovah's Witnesses Offered As Gift (pic) (1257 Views)

Lady Gets Iphone 8 As Gift, Says "It Pays To Give" (Photos) / Lincoln Navigator Jeep A Poor Widow Got From Omega Power Ministries As Gift(Pic) / See What Jehovah Witnesses Go Through When Spreading The Gospel (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Jehovah's Witnesses Offered As Gift (pic) by efepro(m): 2:29pm On Jan 03, 2016
An itinerant preaching-couple, Jehovah's witnesses precisely who usually come to the house to deliver their message to my kid brother gave him the consumables below. I didn’t like them because of their beliefs and teachings as against historical Christianity, but if what is seen below is their true practice then, i embrace them. What is christianity without love, anyway?

10 mini sachet of Jago Powder milk
10 mini Sachet of Cowbell Chocolate
4. Spaghetti
4 70g of Tin De Rica Tomatoes paste
4 Tin Luna Milk
2 Blue Band margarine
2 Geisha
2 Titus Sardines
1 Nasco Cornflakes
1 Devon King's cooking oil(1Litre)
1 Hollandia Yoghurt fruit drink
1 500g Dangote Salt

Re: See What Jehovah's Witnesses Offered As Gift (pic) by xreal: 2:31pm On Jan 03, 2016
Will that make you believe in their doctrine?

kontinu

Anyway, this is like receiving hamper.

They must have seen the need for this.

Good one, but me no agree with their teachings.
Re: See What Jehovah's Witnesses Offered As Gift (pic) by meimoks(f): 2:36pm On Jan 03, 2016
Re: See What Jehovah's Witnesses Offered As Gift (pic) by Leobrain(m): 2:52pm On Jan 03, 2016
Re: See What Jehovah's Witnesses Offered As Gift (pic) by whirlwind7(m): 2:54pm On Jan 03, 2016
efepro:
I didn’t like them because of their beliefs and teachings as against historical Christianity, but if what is seen below is their true practice then, i embrace them.

Christianity of the stomach.

Your belief was awakened, and you embraced them because of the food?

Must have meant a lot to you, seeing as how you took the time to make a list of all the items.

Reminds me of this woman who never had anything nice to say about TB Joshua and his ministry...until a certain day when folks from the synagogue arrived their street near Ikotun and gave out bags of rice to people.
Since consuming the rice, she has become the unofficial PR person for SCOAN.

1 Like

Re: See What Jehovah's Witnesses Offered As Gift (pic) by virud: 4:24pm On Jan 03, 2016
If you receive more than these from the pit of hell, would you embrace hell? Abeg...Na salvation be key..but all join sha.. I don't know your story, cos u didn't tell us much sha...
Re: See What Jehovah's Witnesses Offered As Gift (pic) by paulGrundy(m): 7:24pm On Jan 03, 2016
efepro:
An itinerant preaching-couple, Jehovah's witnesses precisely who usually come to the house to deliver their message to my kid brother gave him the consumables below. I didn’t like them because of their beliefs and teachings as against historical Christianity, but if what is seen below is their true practice then, i embrace them. What is christianity without love, anyway?

10 mini sachet of Jago Powder milk
10 mini Sachet of Cowbell Chocolate
4. Spaghetti
4 70g of Tin De Rica Tomatoes paste
4 Tin Luna Milk
2 Blue Band margarine
2 Geisha
2 Titus Sardines
1 Nasco Cornflakes
1 Devon King's cooking oil(1Litre)
1 Hollandia Yoghurt fruit drink
1 500g Dangote Salt

I doubt if you are saying the truth because Jehovahs witnesses don't celebrate xmas and New year, except that the gift was given to you out of love and not in celebration of the season tone.

(1) (Reply)

After TB Joshua, Olumba Olumba Releases Another Disturbing Prophecy For Trump / Babalawos Is A Scam / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Shoes Got People Talking About

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.