Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,644 members, 7,816,647 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Kcee's Brother, E-money Shares Lovely Sunday Photos With Wife - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kcee's Brother, E-money Shares Lovely Sunday Photos With Wife (47804 Views)

E-money Shares New Photo Of His Garage As He Celebrates With Muslims. -photos / Mercy Aigbe And Daughter Share Lovely Sunday Photo / The Fabulous Life Of Kcee’s Brother E-money And How He Spends His Millions(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kcee's Brother, E-money Shares Lovely Sunday Photos With Wife by henryhemon(m): 2:07am On Jan 04, 2016
In Nigeria these days no one cares how you made money next thing God do my own. Why this country is in deep shit,just make money by hook it crook people start idolising you.
Re: Kcee's Brother, E-money Shares Lovely Sunday Photos With Wife by ta4ba3(m): 3:30am On Jan 04, 2016
Exxit:
nigerian boys sha when a girl start getting to friendly or nice you'll start taking it the wrong way and talking shit.

Is she complaining get a life dude or better still leavetrashforlawma
Re: Kcee's Brother, E-money Shares Lovely Sunday Photos With Wife by Exxit(m): 4:03am On Jan 04, 2016
ta4ba3:

Is she complaining get a life dude or better still leavetrashforlawma
what she did was ignore your thirsty asssss... you probably didnt get the clue
Re: Kcee's Brother, E-money Shares Lovely Sunday Photos With Wife by ojnnaco(m): 4:43am On Jan 04, 2016
Truly....This nigga is E-money .. No Doubt
Re: Kcee's Brother, E-money Shares Lovely Sunday Photos With Wife by mrjojo: 5:21am On Jan 04, 2016
With all the money they claim this dude is having, Why didn't he "buy" any of the headies award for atleast one of his 5star music act? atleast Harrysong the only good artist among em
Re: Kcee's Brother, E-money Shares Lovely Sunday Photos With Wife by nayoubiko: 5:42am On Jan 04, 2016
WITH ALL THIS GUY MONEY I NEVER HERE SAY THIS GUY HELP COMMON PERSON FOR STREET, WHAT IS THE IMPORTANT OF TOO MUCH MONEY DEY SNAP PIX DEY SHOW FOR SOCIAL MEDIA.

PLEASE DO ONE GOOD THINGS FOR STREET BOYS OR GIRLS,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ABEG
Re: Kcee's Brother, E-money Shares Lovely Sunday Photos With Wife by amanze15(m): 5:55am On Jan 04, 2016
I only 4K HD TV and a custom designed MERC Viano
Re: Kcee's Brother, E-money Shares Lovely Sunday Photos With Wife by bewla(m): 5:55am On Jan 04, 2016
madam vivi i wonder how u manage to get exclusive photos of e money i hope no colabor
Re: Kcee's Brother, E-money Shares Lovely Sunday Photos With Wife by chinology: 6:52am On Jan 04, 2016
Anambra born E-money and Kcee are doing Nigeria and Africa proud..
Re: Kcee's Brother, E-money Shares Lovely Sunday Photos With Wife by Padreo(m): 7:28am On Jan 04, 2016
CountDracula:
2months later... Divorce
ode undecided
Re: Kcee's Brother, E-money Shares Lovely Sunday Photos With Wife by Rotimi47: 7:30am On Jan 04, 2016
E money is always looking fly in traditional attire.
Re: Kcee's Brother, E-money Shares Lovely Sunday Photos With Wife by Orikinla(m): 7:30am On Jan 04, 2016
vivianblog3:
Caption
[size=18pt]I will bless the LORD at all times; His praise shall continually be in my mouth.
I will bless the LORD at all times; His praise shall continually be in my mouth. HAPPY SUNDAY.- @iam_mrse
The LORD is my strength and my shield; My heart trusts in Him, and I am helped; Therefore my heart exults, And with my song I shall thank Him.[/size] HAPPY SUNDAY. @iam_mrse

From https://www.instagram.com/p/BAFEuGYgxk6/?taken-by=iam_emoney1

Cc; lalasticlala
Re: Kcee's Brother, E-money Shares Lovely Sunday Photos With Wife by blesoh(f): 7:34am On Jan 04, 2016
CountDracula:
2months later... Divorce
Na today dem Marry?
Re: Kcee's Brother, E-money Shares Lovely Sunday Photos With Wife by TheAziz: 7:40am On Jan 04, 2016
very lovely
Re: Kcee's Brother, E-money Shares Lovely Sunday Photos With Wife by jblake: 7:46am On Jan 04, 2016
CountDracula:
2months later... Divorce
do they look like your papa and mama
Re: Kcee's Brother, E-money Shares Lovely Sunday Photos With Wife by henrydadon(m): 8:07am On Jan 04, 2016
sauceny:
That TV alone is above N5m
oga nah the tv me sef see oo..I saw this tv at the airport for advertisement. .I never knew somebody actually bought this gigantic tv into his house.....I most make it.
owu nah bastard
Re: Kcee's Brother, E-money Shares Lovely Sunday Photos With Wife by henrydadon(m): 8:10am On Jan 04, 2016
henryhemon:
In Nigeria these days no one cares how you made money next thing God do my own. Why this country is in deep shit,just make money by hook it crook people start idolising you.
oga #leave trash for lawma..better pray make God bless u..U dey there dey yarn trash.
Re: Kcee's Brother, E-money Shares Lovely Sunday Photos With Wife by henrydadon(m): 8:11am On Jan 04, 2016
mrjojo:
With all the money they claim this dude is having, Why didn't he "buy" any of the headies award for atleast one of his 5star music act? atleast Harrysong the only good artist among em
Harrysong is the worst..have u listen to that reggae blue? that song is pure undiluted trash...
Re: Kcee's Brother, E-money Shares Lovely Sunday Photos With Wife by henryhemon(m): 8:21am On Jan 04, 2016
henrydadon:
oga #leave trash for lawma..better pray make God bless u..U dey there dey yarn trash.
Idiots like you mention me. Idiots that don't have morals. Little kid don't mention me. Who told you God haven't answered my prayers sily thing. You think it's about showing off.
Re: Kcee's Brother, E-money Shares Lovely Sunday Photos With Wife by mrjojo: 8:45am On Jan 04, 2016
henrydadon:
Harrysong is the worst..have u listen to that reggae blue? that song is pure undiluted trash...
reggae blues was one of the hit of 2015,right, atleast better compare to d rest of em
Re: Kcee's Brother, E-money Shares Lovely Sunday Photos With Wife by Nobody: 8:47am On Jan 04, 2016
Acidosis:
The guy should reveal the sources of his wealth. I'm sure he'd mention real estate

If this comment of yours was on page0, watch them call you a hater.
Re: Kcee's Brother, E-money Shares Lovely Sunday Photos With Wife by jblake: 8:56am On Jan 04, 2016
nayoubiko:
WITH ALL THIS GUY MONEY I NEVER HERE SAY THIS GUY HELP COMMON PERSON FOR STREET, WHAT IS THE IMPORTANT OF TOO MUCH MONEY DEY SNAP PIX DEY SHOW FOR SOCIAL MEDIA.

PLEASE DO ONE GOOD THINGS FOR STREET BOYS OR GIRLS,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ABEG
Young man go and hustle for yourself ... ahbi dem tell you say when he was poor in d streets big men de dash am money....
God save you from dis yur okporkpise performance
Re: Kcee's Brother, E-money Shares Lovely Sunday Photos With Wife by Indializzie(f): 8:59am On Jan 04, 2016
Destined2win:
This guy is on money
IN MONEY
Re: Kcee's Brother, E-money Shares Lovely Sunday Photos With Wife by CountDracula(m): 9:09am On Jan 04, 2016
madridguy:
Go and die bad belle
Will u kil me? Pls I beg u
Re: Kcee's Brother, E-money Shares Lovely Sunday Photos With Wife by gulfer: 9:15am On Jan 04, 2016
Ama wanna know how this dude got made to be called e-money and what should we call Mike Adenuga and Dangote
Re: Kcee's Brother, E-money Shares Lovely Sunday Photos With Wife by henrydadon(m): 9:24am On Jan 04, 2016
henryhemon:

Idiots like you mention me. Idiots that don't have morals. Little kid don't mention me. Who told you God haven't answered my prayers sily thing. You think it's about showing off.
have told u my own..I won't say more than that dumb ass
Re: Kcee's Brother, E-money Shares Lovely Sunday Photos With Wife by Sancole: 10:17am On Jan 04, 2016
He's got the money and taste to match it.
Re: Kcee's Brother, E-money Shares Lovely Sunday Photos With Wife by Charlesdegaulle: 10:44am On Jan 04, 2016
chinology:
Anambra born E-money and Kcee are doing Nigeria and Africa proud..

And how if I may ask?
Re: Kcee's Brother, E-money Shares Lovely Sunday Photos With Wife by Duru009(m): 10:46am On Jan 04, 2016
I connect myself to his grace in yhis 2016........

In Jesus name. Amen
Re: Kcee's Brother, E-money Shares Lovely Sunday Photos With Wife by Duru009(m): 10:46am On Jan 04, 2016
I connect myself to his grace in this 2016........

In Jesus name. Amen
Re: Kcee's Brother, E-money Shares Lovely Sunday Photos With Wife by myfantasies(f): 10:48am On Jan 04, 2016
uncjay:

You fine pass hm wife......
My guy no be by fine
Re: Kcee's Brother, E-money Shares Lovely Sunday Photos With Wife by phenom018: 11:20am On Jan 04, 2016
So this is the E-money I've been hearing? Mehn! The guy is on money, no wonder kcee dey always pasmaga with his name. Oya tell me.. ...y won't I make money?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Maureen Onu Is Dead (Miss Tourism Nigeria 2016 Contestant) / Temi Otedola And Mr Eazi Romantic Photos / Sinach And Her Husband Traveled To The Village (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.