Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,545 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Settling My Political Scores With Charix - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Settling My Political Scores With Charix (995 Views)

Attention moderators on Charix - Cramjones / Adelabu Penkelemesi Is My Political Role Model — Obasanjo / "Settling Our Differences With Igbos": What Yorubas Think, - A Rejoinder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Settling My Political Scores With Charix by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jan 03, 2016
Dear Charix,

I don't know what your real name is, but I thought it would be a fair game to call you out and settle a score as we progress into the new year. It has come to my attention severally that you look for where ever I make a thread or comment and quote my moniker stating "I like this old troll". I have reeled out such important topics whose ideas contained therein has the ability of changing Nigeria for good, however, your obnoxious spamming of my threads creates a diminished perception of its importance to outside readers.

You do not do this to only one or two threads, but you do it to all. It is annoying to say the least, and you violate 2 fundamental nairaland rules that makes you liable to be banned. It is surprising that no moderator has noticed this and none has banned you from politics despite the flagrant and crass disrespect and disregard for Nairaland's set of decorum and rules. I will tell you this - it is not funny anymore, and moving into the new year I won't tolerate it. All necessary moderators have been informed, and if you don't listen you could be banned till the rest of the year.

This would be my last warning. I won't say more than this again!

-CramJones

Seun, lalasticlala, ishilove, obinoscopy - This guy violates these two rules all the time on ALL my threads, and I am surprised no one has banned him? Can you kindly take necessary action against this charix guy?

18. Don't spam the forum by posting the same content over and over, to avoid being terminated.

11. Don't create distracting posts e.g. posts in giant fonts or ALL CAPS or with silly gifs.

-CramJones

1 Like

Re: Settling My Political Scores With Charix by fitzmayowa: 4:06pm On Jan 03, 2016
NL beef don start, make i siddon for here with my zobo they watch....

Oya charix, ogbeni cramjones yaff call your name ooo...cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Settling My Political Scores With Charix by lekkie073(m): 4:22pm On Jan 03, 2016
I like this old troll...

#fake-charix

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Settling My Political Scores With Charix by BrokenTV: 4:40pm On Jan 03, 2016
cramjones:
Dear Charix,

I don't know what your real name is, but I thought it would be a fair game to call you out and settle a score as we progress into the new year. It has come to my attention severally that you look for where ever I make a thread or comment and quote my moniker stating "I like this old troll". I have reeled out such important topics whose ideas contained therein has the ability of changing Nigeria for good.

You do not do this to only one or two threads, but you do it to all. It is annoying to say the least, and you violate a fundamental nairaland rule that makes you liable to be banned. It is surprising why no moderator have banned you from politics despite the flagrant and crass disrespect you play. I will tell you this - it is not funny anymore, and moving into the new year I won't tolerate it. All necessary moderators have been informed, and if you don't listen you could be banned till the rest of the year.

-CramJones
Mr how old are you?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Settling My Political Scores With Charix by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jan 03, 2016
charix:

I

L

I

K

E

T

H

I

S

O

L

D

T

R

O

L

L

cheesy

cheesy

cheesy

Seun, lalasticlala, ishilove, obinoscopy - This guy violates these two rules all the time on ALL my threads, and I am surprised no one has banned him? Can you kindly take necessary action against this charix guy?

18. Don't spam the forum by posting the same content over and over, to avoid being terminated.

11. Don't create distracting posts e.g. posts in giant fonts or ALL CAPS or with silly gifs.

-CramJones
Re: Settling My Political Scores With Charix by OZAOEKPE(f): 4:44pm On Jan 03, 2016
Cramjones is a m * d man

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Settling My Political Scores With Charix by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:46pm On Jan 03, 2016
I will tell you this - it is not funny anymore, and moving into the new year I won't tolerate it. All necessary moderators have been informed, and if you don't listen you could be banned till the rest of the year.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Settling My Political Scores With Charix by omenka(m): 4:50pm On Jan 03, 2016
fitzmayowa:
NL beef don start, make i siddon for here with my zobo they watch....

Oya charix, ogbeni cramjones yaff call your name ooo...cheesy grin cheesy
Lmao. cheesy

Make I sidon beside you with my guguru and kunu and my fruit salad. grin

Where is Beremx sef? Your friend yaf vex patapata oo. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Settling My Political Scores With Charix by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:51pm On Jan 03, 2016
cramjones:

-CramJones

12. Don't insert signatures into your post. Instead, add the desired signature to your profile.

Your "Cramjones" violate this rule

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Settling My Political Scores With Charix by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jan 03, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

12. Don't insert signatures into your post. Instead, add the desired signature to your profile.

CramJones is not a signature, it is part and parcel of everything I post. Get the difference!

-CramJones

2 Likes

Re: Settling My Political Scores With Charix by Chimezie250(m): 5:04pm On Jan 03, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin this is funny, the hunter is now the hunted

5 Likes

Re: Settling My Political Scores With Charix by Psalm18: 5:06pm On Jan 03, 2016
What happened to your prizes?

You are one to call out people for violating rules when YOU yourself are not any different.

Charix, keep up the good work. thank you!

6 Likes

Re: Settling My Political Scores With Charix by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jan 03, 2016
Psalm18:
What happened to your prizes?

You are one to call out people for violating rules when YOU yourself are not any different.

Charix, keep up the good work. thank you!

It was cancelled - too many people emailing me and claiming the prize. Too many scammers! I cancelled it. Done - finished!

-CramJones

1 Like

Re: Settling My Political Scores With Charix by kingofdemons: 5:34pm On Jan 03, 2016
cramjones:

It was cancelled - too many people emailing me and claiming the prize. Too many scammers! I cancelled it. Done - finished!

-CramJones

i just want to drink beer just like you gave one TonyeBarcanista dassall grin

Kingofdemons

2 Likes

Re: Settling My Political Scores With Charix by princemillla(m): 5:45pm On Jan 03, 2016
Cramjones is a joker walai....

Beremix say me hi wen u pop up

1 Like

Re: Settling My Political Scores With Charix by LieDetector(m): 7:05pm On Jan 03, 2016
omenka:
Lmao. cheesy

my oga cheesy
The food wey you dey chop don dey hungry me cheesy

Happy new year Sir.

1 Like

Re: Settling My Political Scores With Charix by omenka(m): 7:26pm On Jan 03, 2016
LieDetector:
my oga cheesy The food wey you dey chop don dey hungry me cheesy

Happy new year Sir.
Lol. Come follow chop bro.
Happy new year to you. smiley

1 Like

Re: Settling My Political Scores With Charix by justmenoni: 7:29pm On Jan 03, 2016
I swear this charix guy no good he still went ahead and scream I like this old troll but I'm sure our bias Mods hv banned him by now grin
Re: Settling My Political Scores With Charix by funlord(m): 8:03pm On Jan 03, 2016
angry
cramjones:
Dear Charix,

I don't know what your real name is, but I thought it would be a fair game to call you out and settle a score as we progress into the new year. It has come to my attention severally that you look for where ever I make a thread or comment and quote my moniker stating "I like this old troll". I have reeled out such important topics whose ideas contained therein has the ability of changing Nigeria for good, however, your obnoxious spamming of my threads creates a diminished perception of its importance to outside readers.

You do not do this to only one or two threads, but you do it to all. It is annoying to say the least, and you violate 2 fundamental nairaland rules that makes you liable to be banned. It is surprising that no moderator has noticed this and none has banned you from politics despite the flagrant and crass disrespect and disregard for Nairaland's set of decorum and rules. I will tell you this - it is not funny anymore, and moving into the new year I won't tolerate it. All necessary moderators have been informed, and if you don't listen you could be banned till the rest of the year.

-CramJones

-CramJones

I actually HATE this old troll!

3 Likes

Re: Settling My Political Scores With Charix by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jan 03, 2016
Regardless of those who hate or love you me, it does not matter becuase Charix has now been banned

-CramJones
Re: Settling My Political Scores With Charix by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jan 03, 2016
funlord:
angry

That is okay, because Charix has now been banned!

-CramJones
Re: Settling My Political Scores With Charix by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jan 03, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Your opinion matters nothing, for Charix has now been banned forthwith.

-CramJones
Re: Settling My Political Scores With Charix by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:19pm On Jan 03, 2016
grin
funlord:
angry

This your comment pattern tire me
Re: Settling My Political Scores With Charix by Xway101(m): 8:29pm On Jan 03, 2016
][/quote]

1 Like

Re: Settling My Political Scores With Charix by fistonati(m): 11:01pm On Jan 03, 2016
CRAMJONES, I don't know when reporting someone on Nairaland has become a plot of land in Lekki, Ajjah, VGC or even ASO VILLA dt you find worthy celebrating.

May be i should report you to Dasuki

#beaman
#upgrade
#beyourself
#lifeissimplemorethanyoutakingit

1 Like

Re: Settling My Political Scores With Charix by Beremx(f): 3:33am On Jan 04, 2016
omenka:
Lmao. cheesy

Cramjones will have to endure the trolling by Charix or ignore. Lol!

Trolls and attention seekers everywhere. lol

1 Like

Re: Settling My Political Scores With Charix by ApcSucks: 7:40am On Jan 04, 2016
Ok
Re: Settling My Political Scores With Charix by ApcSucks: 7:44am On Jan 04, 2016
omenka:
Lmao. cheesy

See the stuff u put on NL looking like Dog food don't tell me you eating that eeww

(1) (Reply)

Ogoniland Clean-up To Commence Soon – FG / Photos From The Federal Executive Council Meeting Held Today At The Aso Villa / PHOTOS: Ben Murray-bruce At His Brother-in-law Burial Ceremony Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.