Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,870 members, 7,813,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:50 PM

Online Simultaneous Equation Solver - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Online Simultaneous Equation Solver (1325 Views)

Stack Overflow Just Launched Real-world Developer Problem Solver / Java Program To Solve Quadratic Equation-dealwap / Quadratic Equation Solving App I Developed In Python (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Online Simultaneous Equation Solver by D34lw4p(m): 5:54pm On Jan 03, 2016
Hello Nairalanders!
I just created an online simultaneous equation solver using PHP.

This free simultaneous equation solver can calculate the value of X and Y in a given simultaneous equation, feel free to try it out:

http://www.nct.com.ng/maths/sim.php
Re: Online Simultaneous Equation Solver by adren(m): 6:00pm On Jan 03, 2016
good one from you but my kid is never gon use it.. let her keep solving questions with her brain..

her grandfather did, her father did and she wouldn't want to be the bastard daughter of a sugar daddy

abi i lie lalasticlala??
Re: Online Simultaneous Equation Solver by D34lw4p(m): 6:02pm On Jan 03, 2016
adren:

good one from you but my kid is never gon use it.. let her keep solving questions with her brain..

her grandfather did, her father did and he wouldn't want to be the bastard son of a sugar daddy

Lolzz
Re: Online Simultaneous Equation Solver by JigsawKillah(m): 6:38pm On Jan 03, 2016
adren:

her grandfather did, her father did and she wouldn't want to be the bastard daughter of a sugar daddy

abi i lie lalasticlala??

I quite agree. Children these days suck at mathematics! They can't do simple arithmetic without shouting for calculator

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Online Simultaneous Equation Solver by Dmayor7(m): 11:25pm On Jan 03, 2016
JigsawKillah:

I quite agree. Children these days suck at mathematics! They can't do simple arithmetic without shouting for calculator

Check this full featured online calculator at www.nickzom.com

you will be amazed
Re: Online Simultaneous Equation Solver by Dmayor7(m): 11:27pm On Jan 03, 2016
Dmayor7:

Check this full featured online calculator at www.nickzom.com

you will be amazed

oh ma God! i just noticed the site is no more...

Haba some guys self...

it has been long i visited it...
Re: Online Simultaneous Equation Solver by D34lw4p(m): 12:11am On Jan 04, 2016
Dmayor7:

oh ma God! i just noticed the site is no more...
Haba some guys self...
it has been long i visited it...
Are you the one who created that?
Re: Online Simultaneous Equation Solver by Dmayor7(m): 4:16pm On Jan 04, 2016
D34lw4p:

Are you the one who created that?

No but i like what the guy created...

The guy is a pure and good programmer...

The only downside is the UI of the site....

He is a programmer but not a designer...

I wonder what happened?
Re: Online Simultaneous Equation Solver by ultimatex(m): 11:39am On Jan 18, 2016
I am sorry www.nickzom.com is off.

But I found out that the developer switched the domain to www.nickzom.org and converted the website into a windows desktop application.

In this case, one does not need an internet connection to run it again which is even better for me.

Visit http://www.nickzom.org and download the software. It is free of charge.
Re: Online Simultaneous Equation Solver by sinequanon: 12:12pm On Jan 18, 2016
Cool.

(Note that there is currently an error in your description.)

Can you enhance the program to identify when the equations have no solution, or an infinite number of solutions?

You could also make the input only accept numbers. If you enter anything else, your program turns into a prophet! It solves the unsolvable! cool

1 Like

Re: Online Simultaneous Equation Solver by CUM4WHAT(m): 5:51pm On Jan 18, 2016
Awesome. ... Dis is wat Mynd44 and seun shud promote.... Brainy Nigerians anf stop pushing irrelevant topics to fp...

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

C++ Tutorial Question Gurus In The House Should Save From Carry Over / Which Programming Language Is Better Java Or C+ / Bad News On Freebitco.in Hack System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.