Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,057 members, 7,818,172 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

SA Pastor Who Heals By Making People Eat Snakes & Undies Welcomes Child(Pics - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / SA Pastor Who Heals By Making People Eat Snakes & Undies Welcomes Child(Pics (38013 Views)

SA Pastor Who Makes His Congregation Eat Snakes, Beaten, His Church Burnt Down / Pastor Chijioke Who 'Heals' Women By Sucking Breast Opens Church In Kenya(audio) / SA Pastor Prays Snake Spirit Into Members, Then Sends Them To Nigeria - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SA Pastor Who Heals By Making People Eat Snakes & Undies Welcomes Child(Pics by Speakdatruth: 7:33pm On Jan 03, 2016
End time pastor

2 Likes

Re: SA Pastor Who Heals By Making People Eat Snakes & Undies Welcomes Child(Pics by pretydiva(f): 7:34pm On Jan 03, 2016
So d so called pastor was involved in fornication..smh
Re: SA Pastor Who Heals By Making People Eat Snakes & Undies Welcomes Child(Pics by justmenoni: 7:34pm On Jan 03, 2016
For goat or grass? quote author=ttemmi post=41620721]Eat snake and undies? This has got to be a joke.[/quote]
Re: SA Pastor Who Heals By Making People Eat Snakes & Undies Welcomes Child(Pics by daben1(m): 7:34pm On Jan 03, 2016
the child too shall eat undies someday!!

1 Like

Re: SA Pastor Who Heals By Making People Eat Snakes & Undies Welcomes Child(Pics by mykohayz(m): 7:34pm On Jan 03, 2016
End time pastor............he's got a slight look of that albino in DSS custody grin grin grin

Before u pipo come for my head........na joke o cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: SA Pastor Who Heals By Making People Eat Snakes & Undies Welcomes Child(Pics by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jan 03, 2016
sixtuschimere:
Famed for either riding congregants like horses or making them eat their undies, grass or snakes, Penuel Mnguni of the End Time Disciples Ministries, tied the knot with Boitumelo Mnguni in August 2015 and in December, 2015, they welcomed their first child, Angela….. trust haters to say they had premarital s*x.Lol

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/01/controversial-south-african-pastor-who.html

SEE D NAME SEF " END TIME DISCIPLE MINISTRY".. LOL.. END TIME PASTOR MARRY END TIME WIFE, COM BORN END TIME PIKIN. AND E DEY MAKE MEMBERS CHOP END TIME SMELLING PANTS

2 Likes

Re: SA Pastor Who Heals By Making People Eat Snakes & Undies Welcomes Child(Pics by Baddest15: 7:39pm On Jan 03, 2016
funny..
mean while blog admin needed- interested contact eazyloaded@gmail
Re: SA Pastor Who Heals By Making People Eat Snakes & Undies Welcomes Child(Pics by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jan 03, 2016
Pastors keeping it real
Re: SA Pastor Who Heals By Making People Eat Snakes & Undies Welcomes Child(Pics by Baddest15: 7:41pm On Jan 03, 2016
funny..
mean while blog admin needed- interested contact eazyloaded@gmail
Re: SA Pastor Who Heals By Making People Eat Snakes & Undies Welcomes Child(Pics by happney65: 7:44pm On Jan 03, 2016
omooba969:
Is it true that South Africans have no brains?

Jes asking. cool

Maybe.. grin grin
Re: SA Pastor Who Heals By Making People Eat Snakes & Undies Welcomes Child(Pics by nwakaibeya1: 7:46pm On Jan 03, 2016
This is not about I see am well well prophecies and predictions without solutions by so called prophets and pastors this is SPIRITUAL authority from HEAVEN so be wise and check and investigate the utterance John 5,30 Do you know that Today is Yet another Sunday of history and geography teaching and fashion sermons that don't empower humanbeigns spiritually by comedy, story telling pastors&prophets for spiritualy blind bornagain followers and church goers?bornagains and church goers enjoy it and continue to shout pastor ride on and still remain in evil family&occult wickedness and evil marine bondages and can't sleep in the night and witches and wizards feast on them without mercy and pastors and prophets and apostles continue to use bornagains and church goers to make merchandise of their bellies without giving them empowerment and liberation and most importantly give followers PEACE which Jesuschrist promised to give to those who come to him?Again see Jeremiah 5.21,22 Jeremiah 12 10 you must help yourself and Seek for unbeleivable power and recieve it, which is LIGHT,MANTLE and THE POWER THAT BE and this is available only if you believe there is >many just claim bornagain without spiritual wisdom and spiritual eyes and unbelievable power and they hate change and new things of real JESUSCHRIST even when they read that God will do a new Thing in the bible but they still question the same God why he is doing a new Thing? What a disaster humanbeings of the world.BEHOLD kingdom of God ofJesuschrist is not for everyone,neither is heaven for everyone, devil has his own children always and devils children hate change,especially the ones masquerading as BORNAGAINS , we have spoken again and those who have ear let them hear and who can battle with God of justice?remember this is authority and truth&revelation and power that is unbelievable to humanbeigns so it's not compulsory that you must embrace and believe us but only time will tell who is telling the truth or not as this is not like conventional bornagain and bornagain in vogue #NO and NEVER, Our own is accept the truth or perish we dont beg human beigns to accept our truth and revelation#Jesuschrist did not beg human beigns to be bornagain he said go and sin no more and come to me all ye that are tired of carrying heavy evil loads, so it means you must meet a condition before you come to him Jesuschrist and not as they are begging you to come and be bornagain, what nonsense that some one should be begged to worship his creator or send bus to carry you to come and worship he that created you and created heaven and earth? What a great disaster and man made agenda for humanbeings or did Jesus send vehicles to carry people to him when he came before?you must rise up and be wise if you will and only if you reason and think well>this is the time to help yourself there is no more time #click>… https:///90v6hjW8xs do not say you where not told and for you know who is coming for revenge and if Jesuschrist is comming for revenge will he pet or beg you as they are petting you in so called churches never ,but they pet you in churches because they need your money why not be WISE. The spiritual is the ultimate place seek the spiritual much as we told you that it is at night that we know who is who and no matter what anyone claims to be in the day before SPIRITUALY blind people .Night is the ultimate place of exposure no pretenses there so be wise and think.we have spoken again to the whole world for them to look into what we speak
Re: SA Pastor Who Heals By Making People Eat Snakes & Undies Welcomes Child(Pics by meshacha1: 7:49pm On Jan 03, 2016
How can you have genuine salvation that will guarantee eternal life with Jesus and grant you the grace to overcome sin, Satan and self? Please follow the following steps:
No Excuse, but admit it.
If truly you need God’s mercy to pardon your sins and give you grace to overcome them, then you need to face it by yourself and acknowledge your sin. Don’t excuse sin because everybody is doing it - in your church (even your pastors, parents or partners), in your family, in your place of work, etc. Don’t says, “Does that means everybody doing it will go to hell fire?” Yes, everybody can go to hell and God will still be righteous. Jesus said instead of you to be thinking how many will be saved, YOU strife to be saved NOW. Don’t excuse sin because of its popularity, it’s in person - you, face it. And sin is sin, either small or great, there is no difference, you just be sincere and confess it.
Psalm 51:3
For I acknowledge my transgressions,
And my sin is always before me.
4 Against You, You only, have I sinned,
And done this evil in Your sight
Make a Genuine Confession
Do you wonder why you’ve made several confessions of your sins and yet you still have guilt of those sins, you still go back into such sins, and your salvation is not certain or you find yourself going back into your sins? It’s simple: you didn’t make genuine confession. Genuine confession is not just using the name of Jesus, not answering alter call and so on. Take the next 2 steps that lead you to genuine salvation in Jesus Christ:
First Repent before You confess.
There are many fake confessions, but if you sincerely want to make acceptable confession, you must first repent. No need for you to confess if there is no repentance in you. Repentance is thoughtful realization of your sins and determination to forsake them. If you confess without readiness to forsake the sins you confess, you are simply wasting your time, and the sins will soon get you down. To repent is not to be sorry for your sins, if you are sorry without readiness to forsake all, you will have a sorry case and that is not a genuine salvation. Humble yourself before God now and surrender all.
Re: SA Pastor Who Heals By Making People Eat Snakes & Undies Welcomes Child(Pics by Sirpluv: 7:49pm On Jan 03, 2016
endtimesblog:
Endtime pastor.. Welcome endtime pikin..
In endtime church...
Exactly wetin i cari i mind to comment
Re: SA Pastor Who Heals By Making People Eat Snakes & Undies Welcomes Child(Pics by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jan 03, 2016
That woman for don eat her undies tire

1 Like

Re: SA Pastor Who Heals By Making People Eat Snakes & Undies Welcomes Child(Pics by MrCork: 7:53pm On Jan 03, 2016
DuchessLily:
Lol....But did they not have premarital s£x?? Abi na 5mths preggy dey stay b4 birth?? Abegi, anyone who says that is not a hater but a truth-teller cheesy

End time pastor! He is lucky he wasn't killed

...are u lightskin? angry
Re: SA Pastor Who Heals By Making People Eat Snakes & Undies Welcomes Child(Pics by desmond122(m): 7:54pm On Jan 03, 2016
If man be God, dis man for don die, buh we have a merciful Jehovah
Re: SA Pastor Who Heals By Making People Eat Snakes & Undies Welcomes Child(Pics by Henovy: 7:56pm On Jan 03, 2016
lielbree:
Why do I feel sorry for this kid?
Because the kid will eat snakes and undies!

1 Like

Re: SA Pastor Who Heals By Making People Eat Snakes & Undies Welcomes Child(Pics by Sirpluv: 7:58pm On Jan 03, 2016
omooba969:
Is it true that South Africans have no brains?

Jes asking. cool
Thats what i heard o o o. 0
Re: SA Pastor Who Heals By Making People Eat Snakes & Undies Welcomes Child(Pics by DuchessLily(f): 8:00pm On Jan 03, 2016
MrCork:

...are u lightskin? angry

Yep. Why ask? undecided
Re: SA Pastor Who Heals By Making People Eat Snakes & Undies Welcomes Child(Pics by Daniel058(m): 8:05pm On Jan 03, 2016
Bad guy
Re: SA Pastor Who Heals By Making People Eat Snakes & Undies Welcomes Child(Pics by sexaddict08(m): 8:06pm On Jan 03, 2016
FuckTheMod:
angry
Stupíd senseless possessed fake pastor
I just pity his senseless and deluded followers.
GOT MARRIED SIX (6) MONTHS AGO, WELCOMES A BABY NOW... grin
Wow! GESTATION PERIOD OF OUR GENERATION IS NOW SIX MONTH grin

u sure say u sabi arithmetic (plus & minus)? 12 - 8 = 4
abi how u take get 6 months
Re: SA Pastor Who Heals By Making People Eat Snakes & Undies Welcomes Child(Pics by Missmossy(f): 8:06pm On Jan 03, 2016
Yuck!!

I pity for the future of this baby and his supposed wife.
Re: SA Pastor Who Heals By Making People Eat Snakes & Undies Welcomes Child(Pics by simdam500(m): 8:09pm On Jan 03, 2016
How can such church exist for atleast a week not to talk of till now...

1 Like

Re: SA Pastor Who Heals By Making People Eat Snakes & Undies Welcomes Child(Pics by amtaken(f): 8:12pm On Jan 03, 2016
I don't support the pastor's end time atrocities but I commend him for not aborting that baby as some hypocritical people would do.

I rest my case.
Re: SA Pastor Who Heals By Making People Eat Snakes & Undies Welcomes Child(Pics by otiigba1(m): 8:36pm On Jan 03, 2016
I hope he feeds his child some of his healing foods (snakes and bra) africans are so gullible

1 Like

Re: SA Pastor Who Heals By Making People Eat Snakes & Undies Welcomes Child(Pics by Abugab(m): 8:49pm On Jan 03, 2016
He got married some months ago, how come he has already gotten a baby?
Its clear his wife was pregnant before marriage and they indulged in premarital sex?

This kind pastor na doomist oooooo
Re: SA Pastor Who Heals By Making People Eat Snakes & Undies Welcomes Child(Pics by ikukuhero: 8:52pm On Jan 03, 2016
Sasuwa:
End time pastors, this is why catholic are the true xtians

Are you for real? You want us to start shaming Catholic priests here? Their secret acts of constant gross immorality? How they have torn couples and homes apart? Just pray for each other and vouch for yourself alone.
Re: SA Pastor Who Heals By Making People Eat Snakes & Undies Welcomes Child(Pics by Christmasdon(m): 8:53pm On Jan 03, 2016
I thought government of any race forbids at this.way of performing m.iracles. They left him to kwontinue.
Re: SA Pastor Who Heals By Making People Eat Snakes & Undies Welcomes Child(Pics by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jan 03, 2016
this innocent baby don enter one CHANCE.

1 Like

Re: SA Pastor Who Heals By Making People Eat Snakes & Undies Welcomes Child(Pics by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jan 03, 2016
The logo of the church on the last pics tells it all.
Re: SA Pastor Who Heals By Making People Eat Snakes & Undies Welcomes Child(Pics by ojnnaco(m): 9:22pm On Jan 03, 2016
Firefire:

Wedded in August 2015 and in December, 2015 gave birth

Marriage is to be held in honor among all, and the marriage bed is to be undefiled; for fornicators and adulterers God will judge...Heb. 13:4

1 Like

Re: SA Pastor Who Heals By Making People Eat Snakes & Undies Welcomes Child(Pics by ojnnaco(m): 9:24pm On Jan 03, 2016
Why calling them haters when they are saying the gospel truth .. From August to Dec/Jan is not up to 9months which is meant for pregnancy.
Haba!!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor Paul Muwanguzi Flogs Church Members For Not Attending Service / Enugu Pastor Marries Mother, Daughter / Traditionalist Who Didn’t Marry His Baby Mama, Reveals Why. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.