Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,938 members, 7,952,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:08 AM

What Internet Subscription Are You Using On PS4 To Play Online Games?? - Gaming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Internet Subscription Are You Using On PS4 To Play Online Games?? (7712 Views)

Gameplay Of New Games On PS4, XBOX And PC / I Need A Used Ps4 To Buy / How To Play Online Games With MTN Bis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Internet Subscription Are You Using On PS4 To Play Online Games?? by jmaine: 8:32pm On Jan 16, 2016
Kazna69:

Haaa! Ori e wambe!

No dulling . . . . . . Was an enigma in the tweaks arena right from the opera-mini/ Your-freedom to IWP . . . .Those were the days mehn !!!

Boys don grow big pass all those stress grin
Re: What Internet Subscription Are You Using On PS4 To Play Online Games?? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jan 16, 2016
jmaine:

No dulling . . . . . . Was an enigma in the tweaks arena right from the opera-mini/ Your-freedom to IWP . . . .Those were the days mehn !!!

Boys don grow big pass all those stress grin
Aaagh! Soji toh baddt! shocked grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Internet Subscription Are You Using On PS4 To Play Online Games?? by tziz(m): 7:34pm On Feb 07, 2016
Kazna69:

It's a Cisco Linksys Wireless N router, model WRT120N, black.

Got it from when we installed a kkontech broadband Internet with outdoor antenna back in 2010. Kept it after a few years, thought I couldn't use it again cos the adapter got burnt by accident (my fault, bad socket). Revived it by googling how to hard reset the baby cos I lost the installation disc. The forwarding menu is a breeze. The TP link router was from a yah click installation. I asked the engy to get me a gaming router, got me Tp link, biggest mistake.
Bro, are you in Nigeria?
Re: What Internet Subscription Are You Using On PS4 To Play Online Games?? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Feb 07, 2016
tziz:

Bro, are you in Nigeria?
Yea I am.
Re: What Internet Subscription Are You Using On PS4 To Play Online Games?? by tziz(m): 10:37pm On Feb 07, 2016
Kazna69:

Yea I am.
Ok, so wat network are u using in ur router?
Re: What Internet Subscription Are You Using On PS4 To Play Online Games?? by Nobody: 11:04pm On Feb 07, 2016
tziz:

Ok, so wat network are u using in ur router?

Swift 4G. Spectranet is good as well.
Re: What Internet Subscription Are You Using On PS4 To Play Online Games?? by tziz(m): 8:17pm On Feb 08, 2016
Kazna69:

Swift 4G. Spectranet is good as well.
Ok, am currently in Ph and Spectranet just launched here, am considering it, dou their data cost is slightly higher than Lagos'. Again, i hope i wont hv any ish wit strict NAT, cos dats wat am currently facing..
Re: What Internet Subscription Are You Using On PS4 To Play Online Games?? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Feb 08, 2016
tziz:

Ok, am currently in Ph and Spectranet just launched here, am considering it, dou their data cost is slightly higher than Lagos'. Again, i hope i wont hv any ish wit strict NAT, cos dats wat am currently facing..

Well strict NAT is a big issue on this side of the world. You could try to putting your router in a DMZ, just look it up. Also forward some ports for gaming, especially the ones you'll be playing online with other players. One more thing, I've noticed network is usually better late at night/early morning. Hope it helps.
Re: What Internet Subscription Are You Using On PS4 To Play Online Games?? by tziz(m): 10:27pm On Feb 08, 2016
Kazna69:

Well strict NAT is a big issue on this side of the world. You could try to putting your router in a DMZ, just look it up. Also forward some ports for gaming, especially the ones you'll be playing online with other players. One more thing, I've noticed network is usually better late at night/early morning. Hope it helps.
Ok, i can do that.
Funny enof, i fixed dis NAT 3 ish on my PS3 by myslf, i was using hotspot frm my tab den but was getting NAT TYPE 3, i dwnloaded a vpn app frm Google play and fired it up n BAM! i got TYPE 2, was enjoying online gaming on d PS3 in Lag den, till i got dis PS4, am in Ph nw, my little experiment wont wrk on it. Atleast it hasnt gotten me into COD:AW online play, dunno y, dunno if its d ping rate, cos dat vpn actually cuts dwn speed and ping rate a bit so watever netwrk ur using will hav to be originally fast. Nw my PS+ has expired sad

1 Like

Re: What Internet Subscription Are You Using On PS4 To Play Online Games?? by Nobody: 7:36am On Feb 09, 2016
tziz:

Ok, i can do that.
Funny enof, i fixed dis NAT 3 ish on my PS3 by myslf, i was using hotspot frm my tab den but was getting NAT TYPE 3, i dwnloaded a vpn app frm Google play and fired it up n BAM! i got TYPE 2, was enjoying online gaming on d PS3 in Lag den, till i got dis PS4, am in Ph nw, my little experiment wont wrk on it. Atleast it hasnt gotten me into COD:AW online play, dunno y, dunno if its d ping rate, cos dat vpn actually cuts dwn speed and ping rate a bit so watever netwrk ur using will hav to be originally fast. Nw my PS+ has expired sad

I dunno what's taking Swift to move to other states especially the top Cities across the country. Yea ping is another thing to consider & is highly required to even enjoy a good online experience. The compulsory PS subscription for online play is a big let down for me. I've quit playing online. FIFA seems to be getting worse IMO
Re: What Internet Subscription Are You Using On PS4 To Play Online Games?? by tziz(m): 5:44pm On Feb 09, 2016
Kazna69:

I dunno what's taking Swift to move to other states especially the top Cities across the country. Yea ping is another thing to consider & is highly required to even enjoy a good online experience. The compulsory PS subscription for online play is a big let down for me. I've quit playing online. FIFA seems to be getting worse IMO
Lol, ok bro.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 5 And 5 Best Mobile Games: Download Now / Where To Get Nintendo Ds Games In Nigeria? / Who Can Help Me Pass Free Fall In Gta SAN ANDREAS?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.