Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,868 members, 7,841,259 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

My Take On Dasukigate And Pmb's Unshaken Determination. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Take On Dasukigate And Pmb's Unshaken Determination. (533 Views)

Southwest Support For Buhari Unshaken - TINUBU / GEJ And PMB With Two US Secretaries Of State (Pictures) / Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks On Dasukigate... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Take On Dasukigate And Pmb's Unshaken Determination. by skademzy(m): 6:53pm On Jan 03, 2016
[left][/left]"Finally we are aware that President Buhari has directed security agencies to be more vicious in dealing with our members and has continued to subtly coerce the Judiciary to convict those being charged to court. But what gives us joy is that President Buhari is not God and we will not worship him."
With the above statement credited to the people's democratic party (pdp) being my take off point, I'm being forced to ask why President Buhari is being accused of violating court orders if truly he can coerce them to do his bidding?
As the fight against corruption intensifies, I couldn't expect anything lesser than corruption itself fighting back, thus the trending #tyrantbuhari on twitter. My submissions however is that Nigeria right now is divided into three categories of people:-
1. Those who long for the restoration of sanity which I'm proud to belong to and make sacrifices for.
2. Those who hate orderliness.
3. Those incapable of functioning in a lawful society.
At a time when insurgents are sacking cities, robbing both the millitary and civillian of their precious life, all a man could do is gain from the spoils of the land. Though already convicted in the court of public opinion, if Dasuki is found guilty of the offence he was alledged to have committed. Then I'm forced to say that he is not only corrupt but also responsible for the death of our soldiers who died fighting with inferior weapons. He's guilty for the mockery of our armed forces who were once pictured fleeing from insurgents attack. Then while justice will take its course for the legal consequences of His action, His family members can only but pray his forgiveness from God for violating moralty as he is also guilty of Murder. Reasoning is indeed a slave to emotions.
Re: My Take On Dasukigate And Pmb's Unshaken Determination. by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jan 03, 2016
U r on point
Re: My Take On Dasukigate And Pmb's Unshaken Determination. by DaBullIT(m): 7:53pm On Jan 03, 2016
Erm

So wetin be the bottom line

(1) (Reply)

Saudi Arabia Breaks Off Ties With Iran After Al-nimr Execution / How True? / Femi Fani-kayode Issues Statement Admitting He Received Funds From Private Indiv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.