Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,605 members, 7,809,213 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:33 AM

Advice On Ogbono Biz - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Advice On Ogbono Biz (26960 Views)

Are U Afraid of loss in Poultry Biz ??Think Noiler! / Buy Ogbono For Storage @ 53,200naira Per 50kg. / Any Idea Of Where I Can Source For Ogbono And Crayfish @very Cheaper Rate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advice On Ogbono Biz by Trinity213: 2:17pm On May 23, 2017
prettyandbeauty:
My experience with one user "anifranklyn67" popularly known as "Ogbono General" this is long piece because I tried to explain every bit of that experience
I stumbled upon his post and comments here on nairaland which is well organize with tempting info, but having been scammed and fallen a victim to some self acclaimed nairaland sellers, so I thought I was going for thesame old story again, and I quickly backed off,

However, I made my purchase from an open market but honestly the prize of ogbono bag was actually astronomical, so being that as it may, I only bought 10bags because I am actually exporting.

Then I decided to embark on more search for a cheaper prize with a better quality and I still stumbled on his ad on olx, hmmm I also saw one lady who gave a positive review definitely from Enugu so all these made me summoned a courage to give him a call, when I called him he picked and started talking, actually the way he sounded showed he has an idea of the business, he also speak some good English which actually make me to think he may be a professional scmmar, I said to my self, no, not again, I dropped the phone.

Then my next demand arrived, and I went to the open market, still the same prize and actually the first purchase I made there, the quality wasn't so outstanding and my customer really complained and I promised to correct it, hmm what am I going to do, repeating same thing again, or trying a certain Francis ogbono general , so I call Francis again and I told him that I am not comfortable sending him money for one bag of ogbono, because I actually told him before that I needed one bag to test his quality, to my greatest surprise Francis told me to come down and see what I am buying before making payment waohhh!!

I brought up another excuse, I told him I am a lady and am afraid to visit all the way from Benin to a man I have no idea who he is, another surprise he gave me is that he asked me to come down and first walk into any police station and make entry first before coming to his house...Jesus Christ!! I was like who is this guy I have no other excuse to give immediately I prepare that night, early morning I took off, I arrived without even going to the Police station because I have been convinced so much he is real, when I reached the catholic church, I called him, 5mins he was with me one thing I noticed about him is this unmatchable humility and commitment, he offered me many drinks but I rejected them as I was eagerly waiting to see the the ogbono, so he took me to the warehouse and he opened the door,oooohhhh my God, the quality I haven't seen before, different type, immediately I exclaimed "The Ogbono General"

I was shocked by his transparency , he took the yellow plastic rubber measure 17buckets before me one after another and sack it
So I said please I need more 19bags, he was like what! From 1to20bags what's wrong, I boldly told him that initially I thought it is one arranged scam he started laughing

The humility in him can't be wholely explained did u know he used his hand and pushed out all these bags to front of the church where I picked up a van hmm incredible

One more thing I was there and weighbill are been sent out like fire and calls coming in from people who have received their own just confirming receipt

When I sent this ogbono, my customer asked me where the hell did you get this from, immediately she tripled her demand qty and since then I have place 3different orders with Francis and all delivered timely and quality and qty still remain top notched this guy is incredible

Yes I won't forget her wife a certain black beautiful woman with a neat low hair cut which makes her look like SS3 student..very beautiful in deed lolz and a replica little son of his "munachi"

I newly created this nairaland account to spread this news, because this is the only way I can pay him back Francis has really changed my life...h is awesome

I urge anybody willing to do business with him to peacefully and calmly proceed you may also love to go and witness all these but if you can't, send him your money, you won't regret it his quality is second to none

I took it upon myself to tour the whole nairaland looking for his articles and comment so can repost this review so that people will know that there are still nice ones out there

Mr. Francis you are truly "The Ogbono General"
END OF MY STORY
I also called him last week to authenticate all his claims on nairaland and to see if I can purchase Ogbono from him to use to support my 9-5 and the guy was oozing humility on the phone, he also advised that I come down and see what I was paying for before making the payment. THIS GUY IS ONE IN TOWN. I have decided to make out time to visit his ware house and do business with him. Let us continue to appreciate and celebrate the good ones amongst us and maybe one day good will overtake evil in our country NIGERIA.

1 Like

Re: Advice On Ogbono Biz by anifranklyn67: 7:16am On May 24, 2017
prettyandbeauty:
My experience with one user "anifranklyn67" popularly known as "Ogbono General" this is long piece because I tried to explain every bit of that experience
I stumbled upon his post and comments here on nairaland which is well organize with tempting info, but having been scammed and fallen a victim to some self acclaimed nairaland sellers, so I thought I was going for thesame old story again, and I quickly backed off,

However, I made my purchase from an open market but honestly the prize of ogbono bag was actually astronomical, so being that as it may, I only bought 10bags because I am actually exporting.

Then I decided to embark on more search for a cheaper prize with a better quality and I still stumbled on his ad on olx, hmmm I also saw one lady who gave a positive review definitely from Enugu so all these made me summoned a courage to give him a call, when I called him he picked and started talking, actually the way he sounded showed he has an idea of the business, he also speak some good English which actually make me to think he may be a professional scmmar, I said to my self, no, not again, I dropped the phone.

Then my next demand arrived, and I went to the open market, still the same prize and actually the first purchase I made there, the quality wasn't so outstanding and my customer really complained and I promised to correct it, hmm what am I going to do, repeating same thing again, or trying a certain Francis ogbono general , so I call Francis again and I told him that I am not comfortable sending him money for one bag of ogbono, because I actually told him before that I needed one bag to test his quality, to my greatest surprise Francis told me to come down and see what I am buying before making payment waohhh!!

I brought up another excuse, I told him I am a lady and am afraid to visit all the way from Benin to a man I have no idea who he is, another surprise he gave me is that he asked me to come down and first walk into any police station and make entry first before coming to his house...Jesus Christ!! I was like who is this guy I have no other excuse to give immediately I prepare that night, early morning I took off, I arrived without even going to the Police station because I have been convinced so much he is real, when I reached the catholic church, I called him, 5mins he was with me one thing I noticed about him is this unmatchable humility and commitment, he offered me many drinks but I rejected them as I was eagerly waiting to see the the ogbono, so he took me to the warehouse and he opened the door,oooohhhh my God, the quality I haven't seen before, different type, immediately I exclaimed "The Ogbono General"

I was shocked by his transparency , he took the yellow plastic rubber measure 17buckets before me one after another and sack it
So I said please I need more 19bags, he was like what! From 1to20bags what's wrong, I boldly told him that initially I thought it is one arranged scam he started laughing

The humility in him can't be wholely explained did u know he used his hand and pushed out all these bags to front of the church where I picked up a van hmm incredible

One more thing I was there and weighbill are been sent out like fire and calls coming in from people who have received their own just confirming receipt

When I sent this ogbono, my customer asked me where the hell did you get this from, immediately she tripled her demand qty and since then I have place 3different orders with Francis and all delivered timely and quality and qty still remain top notched this guy is incredible

Yes I won't forget her wife a certain black beautiful woman with a neat low hair cut which makes her look like SS3 student..very beautiful in deed lolz and a replica little son of his "munachi"

I newly created this nairaland account to spread this news, because this is the only way I can pay him back Francis has really changed my life...h is awesome

I urge anybody willing to do business with him to peacefully and calmly proceed you may also love to go and witness all these but if you can't, send him your money, you won't regret it his quality is second to none

I took it upon myself to tour the whole nairaland looking for his articles and comment so can repost this review so that people will know that there are still nice ones out there

Mr. Francis you are truly "The Ogbono General"
END OF MY STORY

hehehehehehehehe ohhhh God I can't stop laughing. ma'am you left no stone unturned hehehehehehehe I am so happy to read this review it can only encourage us to do more. but honestly you really finished me ma'am heheheheheheh my wife and kid combo hehehehehe

thank you so much for your recommendation I sincerely appreciate

Sincerely Francis (The Ogbono General)

1 Like

Re: Advice On Ogbono Biz by anifranklyn67: 7:23am On May 24, 2017
Trinity213:
I also called him last week to authenticate all his claims on nairaland and to see if I can purchase Ogbono from him to use to support my 9-5 and the guy was oozing humility on the phone, he also advised that I come down and see what I was paying for before making the payment. THIS GUY IS ONE IN TOWN. I have decided to make out time to visit his ware house and do business with him. Let us continue to appreciate and celebrate the good ones amongst us and maybe one day good will overtake evil in our country NIGERIA.
thank you so much I truely appreciate
with all these reviews, we can only get better

Francis (Ogbono General)

1 Like

Re: Advice On Ogbono Biz by anifranklyn67: 11:36pm On Jun 05, 2017
where are my Storage Ladies and Men?

Ogbono Storage has fully kicked off, what are you waiting for...?

at a mere 60,000naira per bag containing 17buckets custard/paint that incredible 3,524naira per bucket!!!

again we will treat it free of charge, yes we will do just that

u can't afford to miss out

Let's do this

anisiobidefranc@gmail.com
Re: Advice On Ogbono Biz by wakes: 1:22pm On Jun 08, 2017
anifranklyn67:
where are my Storage Ladies and Men?

Ogbono Storage has fully kicked off, what are you waiting for...?

at a mere 60,000naira per bag containing 17buckets custard/paint that incredible 3,524naira per bucket!!!

again we will treat it free of charge, yes we will do just that

u can't afford to miss out

Let's do this

How long can it stay in storage, please?
Thanks
Re: Advice On Ogbono Biz by anifranklyn67: 11:21pm On Jun 08, 2017
wakes:
How long can it stay in storage, please? Thanks
it can stay over 6months if well treated
thanks
Francis (The Ogbono General) 07067451362
Re: Advice On Ogbono Biz by anifranklyn67: 10:26pm On Jul 10, 2017
hello my wonderful nairalanders!!!

words can't explain enough how happy I am,
your patronage have exceeded all expectations,

among all online platforms we are using, I can boldly say that nairaland users have taken the show!! thank you so much...!!!

Important announcement!!!
our YouTube channel is coming soon.
yes!! you will have the opportunity to see me life on video bare it all open on ogbono biz and some educating lectures and important footages...you can't afford to miss out

Please kindly know that all our product on enlighten prospective staters are visually free of charge, we don't sell eBook or manual and we do not have any representative who help us to do such, so beware!!!

all educative videos and product(footages)will be present on our YouTube channel no other medium !!!

+2347067451362(for calls, sms, whatsapp)
Re: Advice On Ogbono Biz by etiumo: 9:38am On Jul 11, 2017
my ogbono general, i love what you are doing. Consider opening a port harcourt office, and in other locations. thanks for using your knowlege to benefit the younger generation. how much is ogbonno as at today?
anifranklyn67:
hello my wonderful nairalanders!!!

words can't explain enough how happy I am,
your patronage have exceeded all expectations,

among all online platforms we are using, I can boldly say that nairaland users have taken the show!! thank you so much...!!!

Important announcement!!!
our YouTube channel is coming soon.
yes!! you will have the opportunity to see me life on video bare it all open on ogbono biz and some educating lectures and important footages...you can't afford to miss out

Please kindly know that all our product on enlighten prospective staters are visually free of charge, we don't sell eBook or manual and we do not have any representative who help us to do such, so beware!!!

all educative videos and product(footages)will be present on our YouTube channel no other medium !!!

+2347067451362(for calls, sms, whatsapp)
Re: Advice On Ogbono Biz by anifranklyn67: 9:35pm On Jul 11, 2017
etiumo:
my ogbono general, i love what you are doing. Consider opening a port harcourt office, and in other locations. thanks for using your knowlege to benefit the younger generation. how much is ogbonno as at today?

Ogbono is 3,882naira per bucket custard/paint, containing 17buckets in a bag @66,000naira per bag.

however, if you are buying in large quantity from 10bags, we give you at 3,529naira per bucket at 60,000naira per bag

meanwhile we are seriously monitoring our customers from Nairaland to carefully select the perfect person for representative in various location around the country. thank you so much for such vital suggestion.

Re: Advice On Ogbono Biz by haconni(m): 6:35am On Jul 19, 2017
enomakos:
how much for a bushel half bag?

I am a Nairaland user just as any of you out there. Meeting with Francis Anisiobi was an entirely awesome experience. Francis is confident, honest, versatile, homely, funny, down-to-earth, friendly and knows ogbono business as if he attended HAVARD UNIVERSITY OF OGBONO (pardon me oga Franc).

I came to know about him via a friend that hadn’t even met him in person but was so confident and convinced just only because of the way Francis spoke to him the few times he had called. I didn’t believe my friend entirely so I decided to take a ride to meet with Francis one-to-one. All through my journey to see Francis I prayed every step along the way for God's protection because I didn’t know what to encounter yet, but my friend was ready to raise alarm on Nairaland and every other channel should anything go awry, but I tell you there was absolutely no need for that because nothing ever went wrong.

He received me at the bus stop and we walked down to his family house. As I was entering, another customer from the north was leaving with his own bags of ogbono. I stayed and we chatted to a point I didn’t want to go again because we discussed business, ICT and politics and there you could see that Francis is so versatile. I couldn’t go the same day because I arrived lately so I slept at Onitsha.

Early in the morning the following day, I was already at his gate even before his family could woke and he was amazed at that. My phone was down so he powered the gen set for me so that I could be able to charge my phone to enable me make transfer to him after he had packed my ogbono. We had breakfast together at a local booka joint close by and by the time we were back my phone was charged up. He bagged my ogbono. I made transfer to him and left for my base thereafter.

One thing so unique about Francis is his patience with his potential customers. If we all can be genuine this way in business, then we wont have any issues, rather we enjoy business the way it ought to be.

Kingsley.

kellzodia@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Advice On Ogbono Biz by haconni(m): 6:37am On Jul 19, 2017
[quote author=Trinity213 post=56800095]

I am a Nairaland user just as any of you out there. Meeting with Francis Anisiobi was an entirely awesome experience. Francis is confident, honest, versatile, homely, funny, down-to-earth, friendly and knows ogbono business as if he attended HAVARD UNIVERSITY OF OGBONO (pardon me oga Franc).

I came to know about him via a friend that hadn’t even met him in person but was so confident and convinced just only because of the way Francis spoke to him the few times he had called. I didn’t believe my friend entirely so I decided to take a ride to meet with Francis one-to-one. All through my journey to see Francis I prayed every step along the way for God's protection because I didn’t know what to encounter yet, but my friend was ready to raise alarm on Nairaland and every other channel should anything go awry, but I tell you there was absolutely no need for that because nothing ever went wrong.

He received me at the bus stop and we walked down to his family house. As I was entering, another customer from the north was leaving with his own bags of ogbono. I stayed and we chatted to a point I didn’t want to go again because we discussed business, ICT and politics and there you could see that Francis is so versatile. I couldn’t go the same day because I arrived lately so I slept at Onitsha.

Early in the morning the following day, I was already at his gate even before his family could woke and he was amazed at that. My phone was down so he powered the gen set for me so that I could be able to charge my phone to enable me make transfer to him after he had packed my ogbono. We had breakfast together at a local booka joint close by and by the time we were back my phone was charged up. He bagged my ogbono. I made transfer to him and left for my base thereafter.

One thing so unique about Francis is his patience with his potential customers. If we all can be genuine this way in business, then we wont have any issues, rather we enjoy business the way it ought to be.

Kingsley.

kellzodia@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Advice On Ogbono Biz by anifranklyn67: 8:25am On Jul 19, 2017
[quote author=haconni post=58602054][/quote]
Waow!!! I feel so satisfied and happy when i read these good comments and positive reviews from you guys.

I must say that nairaland customers are the best...thank you so much Mr. Kingsley, encounter with you is realy a memorable one., i wish you and the rest of my nairaland customers the best.

God(Allah) bless you guys abundantly

Sincerely Francis(The Ogbono General)
Re: Advice On Ogbono Biz by lizlazy(f): 11:20pm On Aug 01, 2017
Hi Francis tge Ogbono Professor am also intereted in ogbono biz but am based in lag.how do I make ny order.thanks
Re: Advice On Ogbono Biz by lizlazy(f): 7:50pm On Aug 02, 2017
Mr Francis am still expecting ur response
Re: Advice On Ogbono Biz by anifranklyn67: 8:17pm On Aug 02, 2017
lizlazy:
Hi Francis tge Ogbono Professor am also intereted in ogbono biz but am based in lag.how do I make ny order.thanks

Let me apologize for delayed answer, am sorry.

However we have 2ways in which customers can make their orders,

1. Make deposit into our bank account, and your ogbono will reach you in lagos the next day no delay (24hrs) delivery time frame.

2. Visit us here in the east (kilometer 20 onitsha owerri road Anambra State), see what you are buying, pay cash and carry your ogbono. Simple..the choice is yours.

Sincerely Francis (The ogbono General)
Re: Advice On Ogbono Biz by Sparkles003(f): 8:48pm On Aug 02, 2017
mr frank good evening.i sent you a message on watsapp.please i would like to do ogbono storage but i dont know how to treat it or proceed about it.how do i get uyers for it
Re: Advice On Ogbono Biz by anifranklyn67: 9:58pm On Aug 02, 2017
Sparkles003:
mr frank good evening.i sent you a message on watsapp.please i would like to do ogbono storage but i dont know how to treat it or proceed about it.how do i get uyers for it

I am so sorry for our inability to return your whatsapp chats, this is due to temporary suspension of customer service via whatsapp,

Meanwhile, whatsapp services will be restored within the shortest of time....we immensely appreciate your patience during this waiting time.
However; sms, phone calls, emails are all active with quick response 24/7

For your question. Our storage ogbono are carefully treated and preserved by us, your duty is to go and keep. Again if you may wish to get buyers, we offer buy back terms, i.e we can buy the ogbono from you when the prices skyrockets..meaning we can sell the storage to you and also buy it back from you

Please kindly contact us in email or phone calls for detailed explanation of the buy back terms (stirctly for security reasons)

Thank you for your kind interest

Sincerely Francis (the ogbono General)

2 Likes

Re: Advice On Ogbono Biz by lizlazy(f): 5:39pm On Aug 06, 2017
anifranklyn67:

Let me apologize for delayed answer, am sorry.

However we have 2ways in which customers can make their orders,

1. Make deposit into our bank account, and your ogbono will reach you in lagos the next day no delay (24hrs) delivery time frame.

2. Visit us here in the east (kilometer 20 onitsha owerri road Anambra State), see what you are buying, pay cash and carry your ogbono. Simple..the choice is yours.

Sincerely Francis (The ogbono General)
thanks.pls wats d minimum quantity I can buy nd how much is it.thanks once again
Re: Advice On Ogbono Biz by anifranklyn67: 11:10pm On Aug 06, 2017
lizlazy:

thanks.pls wats d minimum quantity I can buy nd how much is it.thanks once again

A bag will contain 17buckets custard, at 3,882 naira per bucket making a bag 66,000naira.

Minimum qty depends on your capital...we can send anything to lagos, one bag to full 30ton truck load...the decision is strictly yours

You may wish to call for more detailed inquiry on what you are actually referring as minimum qty

Thanks.

Re: Advice On Ogbono Biz by eseleborjpyaho: 10:30am On Aug 07, 2017
SIR
SEND YOUR DELIVERY PRICE PER TON TO LAGOS TO eseleborjp@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Advice On Ogbono Biz by anifranklyn67: 2:39pm On Aug 07, 2017
eseleborjpyaho:
SIR
SEND YOUR DELIVERY PRICE PER TON TO LAGOS TO eseleborjp@yahoo.co.uk

Email sent, thank you so much for your kind interest...we gratefully appreciate

Re: Advice On Ogbono Biz by nekede11(m): 9:30pm On Aug 07, 2017
OK
Re: Advice On Ogbono Biz by GenyEbere(f): 5:47pm On Aug 09, 2017
Ogbolo general how much is a bag now?
Re: Advice On Ogbono Biz by anifranklyn67: 11:26pm On Aug 09, 2017
GenyEbere:
Ogbolo general how much is a bag now?

A bag contains 17buckets custard/paint at 3,882naira per bucket making it 66,000naira per bag.

If you are buying in large qty, you may wish to place a call for a competative prize negotiation.
thanks

Re: Advice On Ogbono Biz by Nobody: 4:35pm On Sep 13, 2017
4000 birds capacity pen for sale in ibadan.
2 rooms
Running well water
100% secured
Good road accessible
Good Electricity
40 fit high
strongest bokoharam net
well concrate granite German floor
best Aluminum zinc pan
well ventilated
on a full plot of land
Asking price 1.8 million

at Apata Asabari area kuola close to akala express ibadan 30 minutes drive from toll gate ibadan
for more pictures and enquiries call 08020917141 or 08024324410.
Re: Advice On Ogbono Biz by anifranklyn67: 1:44am On Sep 14, 2017
This is to notify our teaming customers that our WhatsApp customer service is fully restored.

07067451362 for WhatsApp SMS calls and video calls

Meanwhile ogbono prize in bags ranging from different sizes

1. 50kg bag containing 10buckets custard/paint #45,000

2. 50kg bag containing 14buckets custard/paint #57,900

3. 50kg bag containing 17buckets custard /paint #68,000

We are also open to those exporting or looking for large qty....we will be happy to work with u any qty u may need ....quality is purely guarantee

We make the difference

Sincerely Francis
The Ogbono General
Re: Advice On Ogbono Biz by emilex1000: 8:42pm On Sep 14, 2017
Pls help as i want to try ogbono storage this year, pls advice me, as i want to know if it late already and means of preserving it, with other agro produce i can store for profits.
Pls i would appreciate ur....
Re: Advice On Ogbono Biz by anifranklyn67: 11:43am On Sep 17, 2017
emilex1000:
Pls help as i want to try ogbono storage this year, pls advice me, as i want to know if it late already and means of preserving it, with other agro produce i can store for profits.
Pls i would appreciate ur....

Ogbono storage is current currently ongoing

We have practically preserved and treated ogbono specially for storage buyers, all you need to do is to buy and keep it just wait for 2months from November the prize will spike and you just dispose them all on clearance sell.

Contact us if you are interested to buy for storage

Sincerely Francis
The Ogbono General
Re: Advice On Ogbono Biz by anifranklyn67: 11:48am On Sep 17, 2017
Yess!!!

Our long awaited YouTube channel is up and running.

As we promised....we have started in parts the video products to guide you on ogbono biz..
You wouldn't want to miss out

Below is our YouTube link.

Kindly make sure u subscribe to our YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7yo5JHnV_U

Sincerely Francis
The Ogbono General

2 Likes

Re: Advice On Ogbono Biz by njidekaemeghara: 12:39pm On Sep 18, 2017
@ ogbono general. Thanks for enlightening the house. Pls i have few questions for u.
1. When is the best time to buy ogbono and store
2. How can it be preserved.?
3. I have a plot of land i got a year ago. The labourer that cleared the place identified a big tree as ogbono tree. He told me not tocut it hence it is producing seeds. Idiscovered dat the seeds are greenish. Wat do u advice.how can it be harnessed. ? Infact wat do i do abt the tree.
Re: Advice On Ogbono Biz by anifranklyn67: 11:53pm On Sep 18, 2017
njidekaemeghara:
@ ogbono general. Thanks for enlightening the house. Pls i have few questions for u.
1. When is the best time to buy ogbono and store
2. How can it be preserved.?
3. I have a plot of land i got a year ago. The labourer that cleared the place identified a big tree as ogbono tree. He told me not tocut it hence it is producing seeds. Idiscovered dat the seeds are greenish. Wat do u advice.how can it be harnessed. ? Infact wat do i do abt the tree.

1. The best time to buy and store ogbono is from May-Sept. Sometimes it may not extend to September

2. We do the preservation and treatment by ourselves, you just buy and go dump it wait as the prize peaks

3. Ogbono cub is greenish..the seed is the end product you get after processing it as you can see on the YouTube video we posted....however when the cub (fruit) matures it will be dropped from the tree.

You may wish to contact us on phone or chat for further guideline on how to process it, we may dispatch a messenger to show u through call considering the distance of your farmland

Sincerely Francis
The Ogbono General

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Life Threatening Risky Behind The Scenes Experience In My Agro Business / Get bulldozer and tractor service For your farmland . / Maize Farmers Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.