Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,374 members, 7,815,796 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Are U Afraid of loss in Poultry Biz ??Think Noiler! - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Are U Afraid of loss in Poultry Biz ??Think Noiler! (46089 Views)

Pepper Farming: Can You Imagine The Extent Of Loss Due To Lack Of Storage? (Vide / Warning! Don't Do Poultry Biz In TRIAL & ERROR - Get FREE Practical Training... / Eggs Theft In Poultry: What Is The Way Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are U Afraid of loss in Poultry Biz ??Think Noiler! by sefani(f): 4:59pm On May 13, 2018
Are you afraid of poultry business because of high cost of feeding,diseases,death and painful loss of capitallet me introduce you to this unique birds that has changed my life;Noiler!!!!

Noiler is a dual purpose breed of chicken developed for small holder farmers to address the challenges of food insecurity
and financial dependency among rural populace, especially women.

Unique Features
Noiler is bred to survive in free range and on kitchen waste and farm by-products
to produce good quality meat and egg, hence dual purpose bird with following
characteristics:

- Hardiness
- High resistance to common diseases
- Heat tolerance
- Low input- feed cost, shelter, labour
- Tougher meat than broiler
- Nutritional security

Benefits
Impact LOW INCOME women and youth at the rural settlements, across the
country by;
1. Increasing protein intake of rural children
2. Improve the productivity of chicken in terms of meat and egg production
relative to indigenous chicken.
3. Additional income generation for rural women and youth
4. Gender empowerment
5. Food security

Laying starts from 5 months. Feed them on chick mash till 5 weeks, grower till 9 weeks, then finisher.These aside, after one month,you can release them(free range) to feed on whatever they can lay their hands on.

Locals foods for Noiler birds
1. Rice chaff
2. Maize offal
3.wheat offal
4.spent grain
5.Vegetables
6.Chaff from akamu/ogi
7.Chaff from cassava
8.biscuit
9.indomie
10.Left over food
11.groundnut cake

To order
whatsapp Onyinye on 08061204834.No calls please!!!!!

i deliver everywhere

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Are U Afraid of loss in Poultry Biz ??Think Noiler! by sefani(f): 5:02pm On May 13, 2018
Noilers are a dual purpose multi coloured birds which are reared for both meat and egg production. They are a hybrid of broiler and cockerels and they attain maturity at 13 weeks with a weight of about 2.6kg for the males and 2.2kg for the females. The females start laying at 5months, laying about 150-200 eggs in a year. The females don't brood their eggs so if you want to hatch them you need an incubator.

Noilers are the same as kuroilers or croiler. They were first bred in India by kerb farms, so they named them kuroiler derived from kerbb and broiler.

So a Nigerian hatchery decided to also embark on the same project under the name croilers. But after the success of the research they change the name to Noilers.They re not heavy eaters like broilers. The good thing about them is that they have the meat characteristics of broilers and the ruggedness of cockerels, plus they grow very fast and they are scavengers (They can be left to free range)

They eat whatever you feed them and they still do well. Actually the broilers and noilers are not comparable as such since broilers attain 2kg in 7-8wks, where as noilers Attain 2.6 kg in 13-16wks depending on how well they're fed. At 7wks the noilers are as big as 7wks broilers only that the broilers are heavier. Another thing is that any bird kept for meat production is termed "Broiler" so the noilers are a tougher and more rugged broilers so to speak but not as fast in growth as the fast growing broilers but faster in growth than the white cockerels.

The noilers or kuroiler or croiler initiative was carried out in other to assist those in rural areas to earn a living, especially those in poverty, it was first carried out and sponsored by bill gates in India under kerbb farms, in other to produce a fast growing and resistant variety of bird that will survive under harsh conditions and yet do as good as a commercial broiler with a little effort in terms of feeding and being taken care of. The ugandans and Kenyans have been rearing them for quite some times now, their government shipped them from India. You can research online with the term croiler or kuroiler.
Even though the dont grow as fast the commercial broiler atleast the are better than cockerels.

Unique Features:
Noiler is bred to survive in free range and on kitchen waste and farm by-products to produce good quality meat and egg, hence dual purpose bird with following characteristics:- Hardiness
High resistance to common diseases
Heat tolerance
Low input- feed cost, shelter, labour
Tougher meat than broiler
Nutritional security

Benefits:Impact LOW INCOME women and youth at the rural settlements, across the country by;
1. Increasing protein intake of rural children
2. Improve the productivity of chicken in terms of meat and egg production relative to indigenous chicken.
3. Additional income generation for rural women and youth
4. Gender empowerment
5. Food security
Noiler is developed locally by a team of local and international geneticist with intense research and selection that lasted for 9 years.International organizations have adjudged this as the purest and best performing dual purpose bird in Nigeria and even Africa.

Re: Are U Afraid of loss in Poultry Biz ??Think Noiler! by sefani(f): 5:07pm On May 13, 2018
Noiler breed is a veritable tool for rural and women empowerment. This
breed was recently employed for this purpose by Edo State Government for her
women empowerment and Federal Government of Nigeria for women
empowerment in Borno State. Many more States are keying into Noiler Initiative
for empowerment of women folks.
Do you know any political aspirant or Philanthropist? Tell them about amo Noiler
breed being a veritable tool for rural women empowerment, Link them up with me
and i would do the breakdown of the workings for them.It is relatively cheap
and with bountiful benefits.
Can also partner with Women & Orphans focused as well as Agricultural oriented
NGOs.
Contact us today and put smile on the faces of many tomorrow.

Call or whatsapp 08061204834
I deliver everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Are U Afraid of loss in Poultry Biz ??Think Noiler! by sefani(f): 5:09pm On May 13, 2018
I too love my mama !!!

Order for your *Noiler* birds.
Noiler birds can feed on whatever your local fowls feed on.They are reared free range ( they can be reared outside a house or cage).they grow as big as *Broilers* but with tastier meat like the local fowl,the females can lay plenty eggs more than the normal local fowl.

Call me now to order
51 per carton

_Can be delivered anywhere_

*EMPOWER YOUR MAMA*
Happy Sunday to you all

Re: Are U Afraid of loss in Poultry Biz ??Think Noiler! by sefani(f): 5:11pm On May 13, 2018
Noiler eggs. The female noiler lays much more eggs than the local hen

1 Like

Re: Are U Afraid of loss in Poultry Biz ??Think Noiler! by sefani(f): 5:16pm On May 13, 2018
Local foods for Noiler birds
1. Rice chaff
2. Maize offal
3.wheat offal
4.spent grain
5.Vegetables
6.Chaff from akamu/oh I
7.Chaff from cassava
8.biscuit
9.indomie
10.Left over food

1 Like

Re: Are U Afraid of loss in Poultry Biz ??Think Noiler! by sefani(f): 5:19pm On May 13, 2018
They are reared free range

Re: Are U Afraid of loss in Poultry Biz ??Think Noiler! by sefani(f): 5:24pm On May 13, 2018
Check out the eggs

2 Likes

Re: Are U Afraid of loss in Poultry Biz ??Think Noiler! by sefani(f): 5:26pm On May 13, 2018
She has been empowered.
Noiler Don better her life! grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are U Afraid of loss in Poultry Biz ??Think Noiler! by sefani(f): 5:30pm On May 13, 2018
Laying starts from 5 months. Feed them on chick mash till 5 weeks, grower till 9 weeks, then finisher. You can use Top feed or Vita feed.These aside, after one month,you can release them(free range) to feed on whatever they can lay their hands on.

The Noiler chick is a potential bio-converter of no cost agricultural, household and natural waste abundant in villages — into human protein food and substantial incomes for rural households.it eats whatever the local fowl eats yet grows as big as broiler.isn't this awesome?

To order call or whatsapp 08061204834

2 Likes

Re: Are U Afraid of loss in Poultry Biz ??Think Noiler! by sefani(f): 5:30pm On May 13, 2018
Noiler is the bird that will change the landscape of Nigeria, increase protein consumption and put additional income in the household purse.tap into this and help us reduce infant mortslity in nigeria and improve our children cognitive ability

Check them out at 5weeks

Re: Are U Afraid of loss in Poultry Biz ??Think Noiler! by sefani(f): 5:33pm On May 13, 2018
TIPS FOR GOOD NOILER REARING.
1. The first 10 days are critical for brooding.
2. Have a separate man power set up for brooding unit.
3. No personnel visiting adult birds to take care of Chicks on routine basis.
4. People trained in vaccination and debeaking should be employed.
5.Feed and water should be made readily available to Chicks to avoid dehydration.
Spray the feeding on newspapers and feeder trays on the 1st day. Give ground
maize particles for the first 6-8 hours. Avoid large particles and fine powder.
6. Maintain the house temperature at 34 degrees Celsius for the 1st 3 days, 31
degrees from 4th to 7th day. Then reduce 2 degrees for every one week.
7. Poor brooding temperatures will lead to poor uniformity and high mortality.
8. When coal pots are used,avoid smoke in pen. The smoke contains Carbon
Monoxide, which can cause high mortality.
9. Place Thermometer at Chicks level to measure the house temperature.
10. Use only Sugar or Glucose and Vitamins on the first day. Start antibiotics
from the 2nd day.
11. Avoid unnecessary medication to save money and to save birds.
12. Target body weight at 5th week is 480-500g. Achieving this body weight is
very crucial for future performance of the birds.
13. Use Chick Mash form with 80% of particles between 0.5 and 3.2mm diameter
for 5 weeks.
14. Make sure the feeders are emptied at least one or twice each week to avoid
build up of fine feed particles.
15. Avoid overcrowding in pen.stocking density is 0.6 square feet per bird.
16. Supply clean and sanitized water. Use TETRASAN @ 1ml/10 Litres of water
regularly. Avoid using any water sanitizer a day before and the day of water
vaccination.
17. Do not over vaccinate the flock,unless required.
18. Beak trimming should be uniform. Severe debeaking is not advised as the
birds are going for scavenging after 5 weeks. Avoid beak trimming during hotter
parts of the day.Always start in the afternoon only. Use Ultravite -Monday during
debeaking operation.
19. Improper beak trimming will lead to poor uniformity.
20.Do not empty the feeders during the week following beak trimming.
21.Give enough feeding space to the Chicks 5Cm/ bird or 1 pan per 50 Chicks for
good uniformity.
22. Water space requirement is 1 drinkers/birds.
23. Grade the flock periodically starting from 2nd week.Seperate the runts and
give them special care.
24. Do not allow outsiders into the brooder house.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are U Afraid of loss in Poultry Biz ??Think Noiler! by sefani(f): 5:39pm On May 13, 2018
Noiler Vaccination schedule

1 Like

Re: Are U Afraid of loss in Poultry Biz ??Think Noiler! by sefani(f): 5:40pm On May 13, 2018
FEED AND FEEDING
1. It is advisable to give Noiler chicken mash for 5 weeks followed by Noiler
grower feed.
2. The birds fed low plain of diet will adjust the scavenging conditions better with
rural household farmers.
3. Hanging feeders with grills whose height can be raised are better for feeding
without wastage.
4. Lift the feeders for one to two days before delivery and feed coarse grain on
the litter. The birds will get into the habit of picking the grains from the ground
instead of feeding from the feeder.

2 Likes

Re: Are U Afraid of loss in Poultry Biz ??Think Noiler! by sefani(f): 10:55am On May 14, 2018
Call or whatsapp 08061204834

1 Like

Re: Are U Afraid of loss in Poultry Biz ??Think Noiler! by sefani(f): 5:36pm On May 14, 2018
order

1 Like

Re: Are U Afraid of loss in Poultry Biz ??Think Noiler! by sefani(f): 11:58am On May 15, 2018
delivery days are Tuesday and Friday
Re: Are U Afraid of loss in Poultry Biz ??Think Noiler! by sefani(f): 5:27pm On May 15, 2018
If the Chicks are coming from a distance give a cube of sugar in2 litres of water for the first5
days.

1 Like

Re: Are U Afraid of loss in Poultry Biz ??Think Noiler! by Gadgetmobil(m): 1:24pm On May 16, 2018
Good Job
Re: Are U Afraid of loss in Poultry Biz ??Think Noiler! by potosky: 2:30pm On May 16, 2018
How many eggs can 1 noiler lay in a week?

1 Like

Re: Are U Afraid of loss in Poultry Biz ??Think Noiler! by iamclime(m): 8:03pm On May 16, 2018
Could you compile this information into a single MS-WORD or PDF file and send to me? I am interested in this to empower my loved ones. But I need to ve fully informed before venturing into it. I'll send you a PM.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are U Afraid of loss in Poultry Biz ??Think Noiler! by Olayinka777(m): 10:49am On May 17, 2018
sefani:
MEDICATION FOR NOILER CHICKS.

1. Give B complex (ULTRAVITE) 1 ML/4LT of Water and any antibiotic water
medication like Megadox-N or Enrofloxacin (QUINROCIN) for first 5 days.

2. If the Chicks are coming from a distance give sugar in water for the first 2
days at 1Kg/10 Litres of water
Why sugar? Why not simply give glucose & water!
Re: Are U Afraid of loss in Poultry Biz ??Think Noiler! by sefani(f): 1:50pm On May 17, 2018
potosky:
How many eggs can 1 noiler lay in a week?
each lay 150-200 per year
Re: Are U Afraid of loss in Poultry Biz ??Think Noiler! by sefani(f): 4:12pm On May 17, 2018
TESTIMONIALS FROM SOME NOILER FARMERS

" Noilers are very different from cockerels. Noilers grow faster, bigger, taller, taste better than the cockerels. You can try breeding noilers and cockerels at the same time and see the differences for ur self. It even sells as high as #5000 pay a cock at maturity of 5 months, a noiler hen lays. All this can not be achieved from cockerels".

" I switched to noiler last January and am better for it. Low mortality. Feeds on almost everything and you fell good price".

" December I sold my noilers at 4500 naira and see people rushing".
Re: Are U Afraid of loss in Poultry Biz ??Think Noiler! by sefani(f): 11:46am On May 18, 2018
so one of my contact farmers who is into brood and sell of noiler was mobbed at orie market ugwogo,Enugu state.

most market women where rushing to lay their hands on the birds.

happy farmer,satisfied customers
Re: Are U Afraid of loss in Poultry Biz ??Think Noiler! by sefani(f): 11:53am On May 18, 2018
Today is Friday,yes we delivered!!
Customer counting her birds.

Re: Are U Afraid of loss in Poultry Biz ??Think Noiler! by sefani(f): 11:58am On May 18, 2018
6 cartons of day old noiler for a customer.
My name was written on the cartons

1 Like

Re: Are U Afraid of loss in Poultry Biz ??Think Noiler! by Baroba(m): 1:25pm On May 18, 2018
Onyi, are you based in Coal City..

1 Like

Re: Are U Afraid of loss in Poultry Biz ??Think Noiler! by sefani(f): 6:01pm On May 18, 2018
Baroba:
yes but the birds are hatched in Ibadan, Oyo state so I deliver everywhere
Re: Are U Afraid of loss in Poultry Biz ??Think Noiler! by sefani(f): 6:01pm On May 18, 2018
Baroba:
yes but the birds are hatched in Ibadan, Oyo state so I deliver everywhere
Re: Are U Afraid of loss in Poultry Biz ??Think Noiler! by sefani(f): 9:30pm On May 20, 2018
the birds are very healthy and agile
Re: Are U Afraid of loss in Poultry Biz ??Think Noiler! by sefani(f): 10:30am On May 23, 2018
Book now

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fresh Start As My Day Old Chicks Arrive / Imo State Taskforce Destroys A Poultry Farmer's Day-Old Chicks (Photos) / Caught Python Alive In My Farm In Nembe, Bayelsa State (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.