Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,439 members, 7,815,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Illbliss Writes On DonJazzy And Olamide Ending Their Beef - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Illbliss Writes On DonJazzy And Olamide Ending Their Beef (41251 Views)

Donjazzy And His Marvin Crew Visit Buhari In London (Photoshopped Picture) / Donjazzy And D’prince Rock White Garment To Church / Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Illbliss Writes On DonJazzy And Olamide Ending Their Beef by Gkemz: 9:29am On Jan 04, 2016
Publicity stunts... Olamide has shown be an untamed tout who resorted to vulgar words in exchange of words while Don jazzy displayed some level of maturity. The wind has blown and we all have seen the chicken's power...
Re: Illbliss Writes On DonJazzy And Olamide Ending Their Beef by Kingosytex(m): 9:30am On Jan 04, 2016
na dem sabi
Re: Illbliss Writes On DonJazzy And Olamide Ending Their Beef by oseiwe(m): 9:31am On Jan 04, 2016
Michellla:
You hoped they would feud for ever and tear their necks out for your amusement! he's right though grin
i even freed up 10MB space in anticipation for diss tracks sad
Re: Illbliss Writes On DonJazzy And Olamide Ending Their Beef by TI1919(m): 9:33am On Jan 04, 2016
May God help them to repent... There music does not help any life rather it destroys our youth.

Only Christ can set you free from all manner of troubles in this wicked world
Re: Illbliss Writes On DonJazzy And Olamide Ending Their Beef by Michellla(f): 9:33am On Jan 04, 2016
oseiwe:

i even freed up 10MB space in anticipation for diss tracks sad
literally everyone was expectant grin sorry they disappointed.

1 Like

Re: Illbliss Writes On DonJazzy And Olamide Ending Their Beef by BobbyDean(m): 9:33am On Jan 04, 2016
It kinda ended to early na. Anyway good for them
Re: Illbliss Writes On DonJazzy And Olamide Ending Their Beef by Osisie(m): 9:52am On Jan 04, 2016
These guyz have messed up. Conflicts makes drama. They shouldn't have reconciled, its lame. Their conflict would have kept making headlines. Rubbish! Wetin dem kuku sabi?
Re: Illbliss Writes On DonJazzy And Olamide Ending Their Beef by BABANGBALI: 10:06am On Jan 04, 2016
but why dis guys come settle now?now nairaland no go get better news to carry again mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Illbliss Writes On DonJazzy And Olamide Ending Their Beef by Nobody: 10:10am On Jan 04, 2016
dija go b like .-who will apologise to me na?- lng throat. anyway. olamide too get swagg! baje! badoo for life.
Re: Illbliss Writes On DonJazzy And Olamide Ending Their Beef by Nobody: 10:12am On Jan 04, 2016
Gkemz:
Publicity stunts... Olamide has shown be an untamed tout who resorted to vulgar words in exchange of words while Don jazzy displayed some level of maturity. The wind has blown and we all have seen the chicken's power...
theyve let it go. let sleeping dogs lie. dnt be a sissy.
Re: Illbliss Writes On DonJazzy And Olamide Ending Their Beef by TruthHurts1(m): 10:20am On Jan 04, 2016
LesbianBoy:
Nice one illbliss. But olamide and lil kesh are still the losers in the whole 'beef' nonsense though. It will be on record that reekado banks won the ''next rated'' award ahead of lil kesh tongue tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin grin

How pesin go fit be 'boy' and 'lesbian' at the same time?
Re: Illbliss Writes On DonJazzy And Olamide Ending Their Beef by Fhowe: 10:40am On Jan 04, 2016
the pic says it all who this one dey frown face for
Re: Illbliss Writes On DonJazzy And Olamide Ending Their Beef by tico1212(m): 11:02am On Jan 04, 2016
No b bajinatu dey Olamide hand so? shocked
Re: Illbliss Writes On DonJazzy And Olamide Ending Their Beef by phenom018: 11:11am On Jan 04, 2016
Ooooohm! Why did the reconciliation come so early like this, I've been enjoying this naa. Mtcheeew!
Re: Illbliss Writes On DonJazzy And Olamide Ending Their Beef by Oballer: 11:39am On Jan 04, 2016
the songs they will release this year will tell...
LesbianBoy:
Nice one illbliss. But olamide and lil kesh are still the losers in the whole 'beef' nonsense though. It will be on record that reekado banks won the ''next rated'' award ahead of lil kesh tongue tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin grin
Re: Illbliss Writes On DonJazzy And Olamide Ending Their Beef by Sunnybabe(m): 11:52am On Jan 04, 2016
kay29000:

I hoped they would at least drop a few diss tracks before ending the beef.
that was even my thought self

1 Like

Re: Illbliss Writes On DonJazzy And Olamide Ending Their Beef by ojnnaco(m): 12:07pm On Jan 04, 2016
that's my man illbliss Baba
Re: Illbliss Writes On DonJazzy And Olamide Ending Their Beef by Jacko01: 1:32pm On Jan 04, 2016
I fil so silly now dese yeye ppl end beta beef.... Web der was teamolamide and teamjazzy una no get sense walai
Re: Illbliss Writes On DonJazzy And Olamide Ending Their Beef by Dklef(m): 2:10pm On Jan 04, 2016
Good one. But oga boss what plan does your label has this year though! Sign new acts naa, bro
Re: Illbliss Writes On DonJazzy And Olamide Ending Their Beef by Themandator: 3:08pm On Jan 04, 2016
Michellla:
You hoped they
would feud for ever and tear their necks
out for your amusement! he's right though grin

Addressing sore losers like wande coal and the other one with croaky voice
Re: Illbliss Writes On DonJazzy And Olamide Ending Their Beef by sunnyeinstein(m): 3:13pm On Jan 04, 2016
idupaul:

My friend for ur info they met on third mainland bridge

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy *faints*
Re: Illbliss Writes On DonJazzy And Olamide Ending Their Beef by Themandator: 3:15pm On Jan 04, 2016
haqueurate:
Dumb jazzy needs to thank his father for his prayers on him o!
Olamide would have finished his career for him
thank God he run go beg sharp sharp grin

Smart one, which of his career? Producer or part time artist that he has openly declared, before the headies issue, might be rested in 2016?
Re: Illbliss Writes On DonJazzy And Olamide Ending Their Beef by Themandator: 3:18pm On Jan 04, 2016
Nimblemind:

Ehh? Who is the rapper in SMD? (Not arguing your other points but that last sentence got me)

They will soon be introduced to the public... They already have their contract
Re: Illbliss Writes On DonJazzy And Olamide Ending Their Beef by spiralwedge(m): 3:35pm On Jan 04, 2016
DJ na mumu
Re: Illbliss Writes On DonJazzy And Olamide Ending Their Beef by AybeeWon: 4:20pm On Jan 04, 2016
Sanni Abbas known by his stage name, AB1, is a fast paced rapper with awesome delivery, versatility and impeccable wordplay ability. He is a student of Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria studying Computer Science.
After the successful release of Fi le (Don't Touch it), the beast incarnate himself unleashes another single off the Alhaji: Tha Mixtape 2.0 album, titled "Momentum" which shows the significant balance between "MASSIVE punches" driven at "high VELOCITY" which in physics means "Mass X Velocity." Download the superb freestyle below and see what true hip-hop is all about

Download here @ Justrendy
https://justrndy./2015/12/31/momentumfreestyle-by-ab1-download/

OR

Geexclusive Naija
http://geexclusivenaija..com.ng/2015/12/music-ab1-momentum.html?m=1

#God bless yall

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Frank Edwards Thanks Chris Oyakhilome For His Life As He Shares Throwback Photo / Daddy Freeze Defends Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy With Biblical Backings / Is Toke Makinwa Pregnant? Fans React To Her New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.