Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Illbliss Writes On DonJazzy And Olamide Ending Their Beef - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Illbliss Writes On DonJazzy And Olamide Ending Their Beef (41255 Views)

Donjazzy And His Marvin Crew Visit Buhari In London (Photoshopped Picture) / Donjazzy And D’prince Rock White Garment To Church / Headies Awards: DonJazzy And Olamide Clash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Illbliss Writes On DonJazzy And Olamide Ending Their Beef by HonourablePomk: 7:59am On Jan 04, 2016
Cool
Re: Illbliss Writes On DonJazzy And Olamide Ending Their Beef by lloydpras: 7:59am On Jan 04, 2016
Nigeria Music Industry is too boring, too much fakeness , Artistes forming fake friendliness and Loyalty within each other.
Re: Illbliss Writes On DonJazzy And Olamide Ending Their Beef by veekid(m): 7:59am On Jan 04, 2016
Na him end the beef?
Re: Illbliss Writes On DonJazzy And Olamide Ending Their Beef by yemmy009(f): 8:03am On Jan 04, 2016
grin cheesy grin
idupaul:

My friend for ur info they met on third mainland bridge

1 Like

Re: Illbliss Writes On DonJazzy And Olamide Ending Their Beef by isacolukay(m): 8:03am On Jan 04, 2016
I know dumb jazzy would be the one to make the move foe a peace treaty.
He would have thought "If Olamide carry my matter enter studio, e don be for me be dat o, as I no get anybody wey go diss am back. "

1 Like

Re: Illbliss Writes On DonJazzy And Olamide Ending Their Beef by tomholly: 8:04am On Jan 04, 2016
cleulessssssss
kay29000:
A few minutes ago, Olamide and Don Jazzy took to Instagram to end their infamous feud which started at the Headies Awards two days ago. Another record label boss and artist, Illbliss put up the picture of Don Jazzy and Olamide shaking hands on Instagram, and accompanied it with this caption.

"@Donjazzy @baddosneh if you two had a clue just how loved you are and how so impactful your music has been to our generation and our continent, you would realize it's bigger than any award ceremony on earth! GOD BLESS Mavin and YBNL! #Unity #One and to all industry hypocrites !!! Please don't put this picture Up if you don't truly feel the unity from your heart!! You hoped they would feud for ever and tear their necks out for your amusement! Sorry to disappoint you."

-Illbliss

https://www.instagram.com/p/BAFzqKNJ4kK/
Re: Illbliss Writes On DonJazzy And Olamide Ending Their Beef by Nobody: 8:04am On Jan 04, 2016
See Olamide strong face as he shake don jazzy. D tin neva comot 4 Olamide's mind.

1 Like

Re: Illbliss Writes On DonJazzy And Olamide Ending Their Beef by Nobody: 8:04am On Jan 04, 2016
Michellla:
You hoped they would feud for ever and tear their necks out for your amusement! he's right though grin

Lol. Very right.

1 Like

Re: Illbliss Writes On DonJazzy And Olamide Ending Their Beef by badinfluence: 8:05am On Jan 04, 2016
Michellla:
You hoped they
would feud for ever and tear their necks
out for your amusement! he's right though grin
Soo right... was looking forward to diss songs.. what a boring beef..

1 Like

Re: Illbliss Writes On DonJazzy And Olamide Ending Their Beef by isacolukay(m): 8:06am On Jan 04, 2016
Nimblemind:

Lol... You kidding, right?
Even Banky W raps better than him!

Banky W raps better than most of these crappers we have out there. His lines are well laced.
Re: Illbliss Writes On DonJazzy And Olamide Ending Their Beef by luvly101: 8:09am On Jan 04, 2016
Good for them.
Re: Illbliss Writes On DonJazzy And Olamide Ending Their Beef by mactizzyblog: 8:10am On Jan 04, 2016
idupaul:

My friend for ur info they met on third mainland bridge

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Illbliss Writes On DonJazzy And Olamide Ending Their Beef by magicminister: 8:19am On Jan 04, 2016
isacolukay:
I know dumb jazzy would be the one to make the move foe a peace treaty.
He would have thought "If Olamide carry my matter enter studio, e don be for me be dat o, as I no get anybody wey go diss am back. "

olamide was made to apologize to don jazzy though!

1 Like

Re: Illbliss Writes On DonJazzy And Olamide Ending Their Beef by Nobody: 8:22am On Jan 04, 2016
I think I like this guy. Gimme his account number
Re: Illbliss Writes On DonJazzy And Olamide Ending Their Beef by Nobody: 8:23am On Jan 04, 2016
kay29000:

D'Prince.
.Did you Just call D'Prince a Rapper?
Have You been drinking that Green tea again?

1 Like

Re: Illbliss Writes On DonJazzy And Olamide Ending Their Beef by Acisky(m): 8:27am On Jan 04, 2016
The next rated and more categories at the Headies shouldn't be a voting category by fans it should be done by the know how in the music industry , check out the most prestigious music award in the world which is GRAMY it is never decided by voting from fans , u can imagine if it have been done that way what do you think would have happened to black artistes ? None would have won it till date , headies need to step up it game on this aspect, "my opinion" #LeaveTrashForLawma.
Re: Illbliss Writes On DonJazzy And Olamide Ending Their Beef by sefunmi2015: 8:31am On Jan 04, 2016
Afrok:
No permanent enemy in business, business is always strictly business. They're both businessmen (musicians) business (hot songs) can bring them together again, so the earlier they grow up, the better for their business (musical careers).
no permanent enemy and friend but what is permanent is our interest.
Re: Illbliss Writes On DonJazzy And Olamide Ending Their Beef by macricky(m): 8:32am On Jan 04, 2016
B.I.G(donjazzy) and 2PAC(olamide) we knw how dey ended up so guys stop its 2childish
Re: Illbliss Writes On DonJazzy And Olamide Ending Their Beef by Thayay(m): 8:35am On Jan 04, 2016
Anyways guyz, Amma don jazzy of myself oo lol.....I produce beats of any genre (but no mixing and mastering)..... I'm also a graphics designer, be it flyers or poster.
Imagine, producing a beat and designing the track/album cover will be great though and, I'll just #LeaveTrashForLawma... Oh sowie, leave the rest for the mixer lol.

Endeavor to download one of my samples pls.... http://www.datafilehost.com/d/ab6d8712
My mobile numbers are 08165151161,07085370600.
Stay blessed #OneLove
Re: Illbliss Writes On DonJazzy And Olamide Ending Their Beef by PrinceEvolution(m): 8:38am On Jan 04, 2016
go show ur parents or get a life..leave thrash for lawma..or use ur head pack am ,geraraha here mehn!!monday morning come to dey post thrash.
Teamybnlnation:
Thats cool...
Re: Illbliss Writes On DonJazzy And Olamide Ending Their Beef by loveourlagos(f): 8:43am On Jan 04, 2016
Please keep Nigeria clean.

Stop throwing dirts out of that car or bus

Be more conscious of your environment

Thanks
Re: Illbliss Writes On DonJazzy And Olamide Ending Their Beef by Afrok(m): 8:49am On Jan 04, 2016
sefunmi2015:
no permanent enemy and friend but what is permanent is our interest.
100% right.
Re: Illbliss Writes On DonJazzy And Olamide Ending Their Beef by ekwelive: 8:55am On Jan 04, 2016
nice one illy...and to d hypocrites u see ur like
Re: Illbliss Writes On DonJazzy And Olamide Ending Their Beef by haqueurate(m): 8:57am On Jan 04, 2016
Dumb jazzy needs to thank his father for his prayers on him o!
Olamide would have finished his career for him
thank God he run go beg sharp sharp grin
Re: Illbliss Writes On DonJazzy And Olamide Ending Their Beef by Psyrus(m): 9:06am On Jan 04, 2016
The look on olamides face tho.
Re: Illbliss Writes On DonJazzy And Olamide Ending Their Beef by Michellla(f): 9:16am On Jan 04, 2016
kay29000:

That's your opinion. And who says they have to rap like Drake and Meek Mill? Who made Drake and Meek Mill the standard beefs? Beefs have been going on long before Drake and Meek Mill came on the scene. Don Jazzy is not a rapper, but he has a rapper in his camp.
please dont tell me D'prince is the rapper cause that'll be one hell of a joke gringrin

2 Likes

Re: Illbliss Writes On DonJazzy And Olamide Ending Their Beef by femi4: 9:25am On Jan 04, 2016
twoondei:
This matter would have been the discussion point at managementmmeetings on Monday.

Their settlement don spoil topic na
A typical civil servant

1 Like

Re: Illbliss Writes On DonJazzy And Olamide Ending Their Beef by kay29000(m): 9:28am On Jan 04, 2016
Michellla:
please dont tell me D'prince is the rapper cause that'll be one hell of a joke gringrin

Yea...He started out as a rapper. I am sure he can still put some decent rap verses together.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Odunlade Adekola Celebrates His Wife's Birthday With Cute Pictures & Accolades / AY Celebrates Lady Left Disappointed After Driving 39KM To Take Selfie With Him / Ludacris Dances To Zlatan And Burna Boy's "Killin Dem" Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.