Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,255 members, 7,822,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Saudi Arabia Breaks Off Ties With Iran - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Saudi Arabia Breaks Off Ties With Iran (2726 Views)

BREAKING!!..Trump Pulls Out Of Nuclear Deal With Iran / Saudi Arabia Grants Citizenship To A Robot, Sophia / President Trump Exempted Muslim Majority Countries Where He Has Business Ties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saudi Arabia Breaks Off Ties With Iran by femmy2010(m): 10:21pm On Jan 03, 2016

SAUDI ARABIA says it has broken off diplomatic ties with Iran, amid a row over the Saudi execution of a prominent Shia Muslim cleric.

Saudi Foreign Minister Adel al-Jubeir was speaking after demonstrators had stormed the Saudi embassy in Tehran.

Sheikh Nimr al-Nimr and 46 others were executed on Saturday after being convicted of terror-related offences.

Mr Jubeir said that all Iranian diplomats must leave Saudi Arabia within 48 hours.

Saudi Arabia was recalling its diplomats from Tehran, he said.

Mr Jubeir said Saudi Arabia would not let Iran undermine its security, accusing it of having "distributed weapons and planted terrorist cells in the region"

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-35217328
Re: Saudi Arabia Breaks Off Ties With Iran by Tunami(m): 10:25pm On Jan 03, 2016
e no concern me, na arab business.
Re: Saudi Arabia Breaks Off Ties With Iran by femmy2010(m): 10:28pm On Jan 03, 2016
The Kaduna Cleric is Shia too right ?
Re: Saudi Arabia Breaks Off Ties With Iran by emalekuo(m): 10:47pm On Jan 03, 2016
femmy2010:
The Kaduna Cleric is Shia too right ?
Yes, he is
Re: Saudi Arabia Breaks Off Ties With Iran by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jan 03, 2016
can't the saudi's tell the difference between protest and terrorism.

Re: Saudi Arabia Breaks Off Ties With Iran by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jan 03, 2016
"God has no religion"

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia Breaks Off Ties With Iran by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jan 03, 2016
How i wish these two can just destroy each others oil installations

3 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia Breaks Off Ties With Iran by Onyejiuwaokoh: 11:01pm On Jan 03, 2016
Execution of anti government groups and unconfirmed criminals in Arab world is as easy as drinking water. They no dey waste time at all, in shot if you fall victim just say your last prayer. Human rights doesn't exist there at all.

3 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia Breaks Off Ties With Iran by femmy2010(m): 11:06pm On Jan 03, 2016
emalekuo:

Yes, he is

Guess they are not so peaceful then
Re: Saudi Arabia Breaks Off Ties With Iran by Idrismusty97(m): 11:07pm On Jan 03, 2016
They should just go to war already! Saudi Arabia the western whöre would be obliterated. I wonder what would be of Saudi Arabia without Western/Zionists backing. Iran is hardened and independent as hell. I am disappointed Iran didn't cut ties first. What is even the benefit of a diplomatic tie with these Wahhabi Royal gay terrorists, Would that stop Iranians from visiting the toilet?
Re: Saudi Arabia Breaks Off Ties With Iran by CCsurplus007(m): 11:07pm On Jan 03, 2016
Major reason was because of the threat of retaliation from the Iran's Government and because protesters in Tehran set the Saudi's embassy on fire. Well, Saudi's cannot withsatnd the military might of Iran. Its high time the Iranians put saudis where they belong. The USA government would act deaf now despite saudis executing activist under the guise of terrorism. If this happened in Africa, Nato's fighter get would have graced the skies. Things like this makes core Americans drum support for trump. He will so deal with the saudis

2 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia Breaks Off Ties With Iran by fistonati(m): 11:09pm On Jan 03, 2016
Na fight dey end promiscuism and cuncubinism
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia Breaks Off Ties With Iran by CCsurplus007(m): 11:13pm On Jan 03, 2016
Idrismusty97:
They should just go to war already! Saudi Arabia the western whöre would be obliterated. I wonder what would be of Saudi Arabia without Western/Zionists backing. Iran is hardened and independent as hell.

Exactly. Even the west and Isreal are scared of Iran's nuclear program cos they know whats up. Iranians are quite brilliant and even the west cant take away their technological prowess from them.

2 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia Breaks Off Ties With Iran by Psalm18: 11:13pm On Jan 03, 2016
In as much as some Nigerians will not like to hear it.
Saudi Arabia has been exporting its fanatical brand of Islam, this extreme variant of Saudi Wahhabism is what has grown to daesh, al Qaeda and boko haram.

Suadi clerics who promote this sick ideology basically brands anybody who is not a Muslim a sinner, one condemned to hell.
Evidence abound to show that the Saudi government and its top leadership have provided money, logistics and protection to these idiots called Isis.

The good aspect to come out of this global depression in oil prices is that Saudi citizens will gradually start turning on those hypocritical princes that rule Saudi Arabia.
In the main, the Shia's have been peaceful restricting their madness to supporting the Palestine and Hezbollah.
Same cannot be said for the house of Saud.
It's why its imperative to release el zaky or charge him to Court.

Nigeria must not allow itself to be used in a proxy war between two neighbours who dont care about us anyways.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saudi Arabia Breaks Off Ties With Iran by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jan 03, 2016
Did I not predict just yesterday that I saw 3 Iranian Soumar Cruise Missiles shattering the Holy Kaabah in Mecca to pieces? grin

Well, that prediction has just been set into motion and will come to pass before March 2016. grin

When Saudi Arabia is eventually turned into rubbles by Iran, then North Korea will take out South Korea before Mother Russia now engages the U.S and the global cleansing will commence in no time.

Bashar Al-Assad - Sit at my right hand until I make your enemies thine footstool. grin

Muammar Gaddafi, Saddam Hussein - You're about to be avenged! grin

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Saudi Arabia Breaks Off Ties With Iran by philGeo(m): 12:02am On Jan 04, 2016
I like it, please tell me more.
Re: Saudi Arabia Breaks Off Ties With Iran by sotall(m): 12:05am On Jan 04, 2016
na so e take dey start
Re: Saudi Arabia Breaks Off Ties With Iran by MXrep: 12:17am On Jan 04, 2016
IyaIode:
chai Lazy nigerians
Re: Saudi Arabia Breaks Off Ties With Iran by Acjohn(m): 12:35am On Jan 04, 2016
Saudi is going down very soon there will be no place for Hajj again.
Muslim should pray before....
sorry it is already too late.
Saudi want to oppress others so that they alone can stay afloat.
They instigated violence against their Arabian brothers so that they alone would be making money from oil.
they produced so much to drive others from the market and it is telling on their economy now.
It is pay back time blood suckers.
hapi nu ya to their paedophilia virgin hinter king as I wait for Iran to send my regards through a bomb to them courtesy Russia

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia Breaks Off Ties With Iran by ril19(m): 1:12am On Jan 04, 2016
Abeg Was The Executed Not A Saudi Citizen? Why Iran Dey Poke Too Much Like This Na?
Re: Saudi Arabia Breaks Off Ties With Iran by evy1(m): 1:37am On Jan 04, 2016
Zoharariel:
Did I not predict just yesterday that I saw 3 Iranian Soumar Cruise Missiles shattering the Holy Kaabah in Mecca to pieces? grin

Well, that prediction has just been set into motion and will come to pass before March 2016. grin

When Saudi Arabia is eventually turned into rubbles by Iran, then North Korea will take out South Korea before Mother Russia now engages the U.S and the global cleansing will commence in no time.

Bashar Al-Assad - Sit at my right hand until I make your enemies thine footstool. grin

Please wake up..stop dreaming.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saudi Arabia Breaks Off Ties With Iran by Candyrain(m): 8:56am On Jan 04, 2016
IyaIode:

See your prayer. You are wishing them bad so that Nigeria can sell oil abi? Yeye grin
Re: Saudi Arabia Breaks Off Ties With Iran by opey25(m): 9:50am On Jan 04, 2016
Acjohn:
Saudi is going down very soon there will be no place for Hajj again.
Muslim should pray before....
sorry it is already too late.
Saudi want to oppress others so that they alone can stay afloat.
They instigated violence against their Arabian brothers so that they alone would be making money from oil.
they produced so much to drive others from the market and it is telling on their economy now.
It is pay back time blood suckers.
hapi nu ya to their paedophilia virgin hinter king as I wait for Iran to send my regards through a bomb to them courtesy Russia
nothing, i repeat nothing will happen to Saudi Arabia. Hajj rites began thousand of years ago. it will continue till the end of time whether you like it or not.
Re: Saudi Arabia Breaks Off Ties With Iran by seunny4lif(m): 10:38am On Jan 04, 2016
cheesy
Re: Saudi Arabia Breaks Off Ties With Iran by vedaxcool(m): 11:58am On Jan 04, 2016
Zoharariel:

Wake up there mutley! You dreaming again!

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia Breaks Off Ties With Iran by femmy2010(m): 12:23pm On Jan 04, 2016
opey25:
nothing, i repeat nothing will happen to Saudi Arabia. Hajj rites began thousand of years ago. it will continue till the end of time whether you like it or not.

I agree with you
Re: Saudi Arabia Breaks Off Ties With Iran by bonechamberlain(m): 12:57pm On Jan 04, 2016
Saudi, the problem of Islam.

Re: Saudi Arabia Breaks Off Ties With Iran by fineguy11(m): 4:47pm On Jan 04, 2016
Idrismusty97:
They should just go to war already! Saudi Arabia the western whöre would be obliterated. I wonder what would be of Saudi Arabia without Western/Zionists backing. Iran is hardened and independent as hell. I am disappointed Iran didn't cut ties first. What is even the benefit of a diplomatic tie with these Wahhabi Royal gay terrorists, Would that stop Iranians from visiting the toilet?
the iranians are smarter..the future of the middle east is shining on iran,the saudi knows this,killing that cleric is way to rap up tention with iran hoping that the iranians wld respond more aggressivly.which might lead to the canceling of the deal between iran and the P5.with sanctions being lifted this year,iran re-entering the global mkt spells doom for saudi arabia,coz iran wld now have access to huge foreign revenue,and weaponry...the saudi's are damm scared..i just pity them..
Re: Saudi Arabia Breaks Off Ties With Iran by Shaftrod(m): 5:43pm On Jan 04, 2016
We don't want Shites muslims in Nigeria.They are Iranian state sponsored violent sect exporting violence and terrorism throughout the world. El Zak zaky is their Nigeria rep.
Re: Saudi Arabia Breaks Off Ties With Iran by OAUTemitayo: 9:52pm On Jan 04, 2016
Shaftrod:
We don't want Shites muslims in Nigeria.They are Iranian state sponsored violent sect exporting violence and terrorism throughout the world. El Zak zaky is their Nigeria rep.
Who are you to say you don't want some Muslim group in Nigeria?
Re: Saudi Arabia Breaks Off Ties With Iran by Shaftrod(m): 6:19am On Jan 05, 2016
OAUTemitayo:
Who are you to say you don't want some Muslim group in Nigeria?
You'll do well by putting on your reading glasses. Where did you see muslim mentioned?
Re: Saudi Arabia Breaks Off Ties With Iran by OAUTemitayo: 8:29am On Jan 05, 2016
Shaftrod:
You'll do well by putting on your reading glasses. Where did you see muslim mentioned?
Shias aren't muslim abi? Sunnis are always arrogant

(1) (2) (Reply)

Riot After Africans Shot In Italy / Dubai Police Bust Nigerian Gang Involved In Armed Robbery / Ukraine Will Soon Be A Landlocked Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.