Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,776 members, 7,820,715 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Christian Girl Burned Alive By Muslims Told Mother To Forgive Them As She Died - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christian Girl Burned Alive By Muslims Told Mother To Forgive Them As She Died (4660 Views)

Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) / Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begging Apostle Suleman To Forgive Her Daughter (Video) / Christian Girl Burned Alive By ISIS Tells Her Mother "Forgive Them" Before Dying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christian Girl Burned Alive By Muslims Told Mother To Forgive Them As She Died by parisbookaddict(f): 4:22pm On May 21, 2016
A 12-year-old Christian girl burned to death in her own home by ISIS terrorists in Mosul, northern Iraq, used her last words to urge her family to forgive her murderers.

The girl's mother revealed her daughter's dying wish as she spoke of ISIS's brutal reign of terror in the Iraqi city and the oppression suffered by Christians in the area.

Jihadi fighters had come to claim a religious tax from the girl's mother, paid by all non-Muslims in ISIS-controlled areas, but when the mother delayed in paying, they burned down the family home.

The mother described how 'foreign ISIS fighters' had come to their home in Mosul to claim Jaziya, a religious tax imposed on non-Muslims.

'The ISIS foreign fighters were at her door and they told her "you have two choices, you are to leave now or you are to pay the Jaziya",' Jacqueline Isaac, a human rights advocate, told the

'She said "I will pay, give me a few seconds my daughter is in the shower". They said 'you don't have a few seconds" and they lit the house with a torch.'

Mother and child were able to escape the burning building, but the girl had suffered such severe burns that she later died in hospital.

Ms Isaac added: 'Her daughter died in her arms. The last thing her daughter said: "Forgive them".'

The brutal murder of the young Christian girl is one of several horrific ISIS executions carried out in Mosul this week, as the terrorist group continues to lose territory in Iraq.

Earlier on Thursday, local news reported that ISIS has executed 25 people in Mosul by lowering them in a vat of nitric acid until their organs dissolved.

The more than two dozen men had been accused of spying on ISIS on behalf of Iraqi government security forces.

The executions in Mosul follows a number of deadly bombings in the capital Baghdad, as ISIS hopes to rebound from their battlefield losses in Iraq.

The terrorist group has continued losing control over territory across Iraq and Syria, a U.S. Military spokesman said this week, including almost half of what it had once held in Iraq.

The U.S. Defense Department had previously estimated that ISIS fighters had lost control of about 40 per cent of the territory they claimed in Iraq and about ten per cent of the land they held in Syria.

Those tallies had gone up in recent weeks, Pentagon spokesman Peter Cook said.

'The number right now in Iraq is about 45 per cent of the territory they once held has been recovered,' Cook said.

'The number in Syria is anywhere between 16 to 20 per cent.'

ISIS stormed across large parts of Iraq and Syria in early 2014, meeting little resistance from Iraqi security forces and exploiting the chaos in civil-war-torn Syria.

Since August 2014, the United States has led an international coalition fighting back against the IS group, using a combination of air strikes and training and equipping local partners.

ISIS has now lost control of Ramadi and Heet in Iraq, but still control other important cities including Mosul and Fallujah.

In Syria, the group maintains control of Raqqa, the capital of their so-called 'caliphate'.

source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3598413/Christian-girl-burned-alive-ISIS-told-mother-forgive-lay-dying-arms.html
Re: Christian Girl Burned Alive By Muslims Told Mother To Forgive Them As She Died by Ronpet777(m): 4:30pm On May 21, 2016
It is well.
Re: Christian Girl Burned Alive By Muslims Told Mother To Forgive Them As She Died by IRserveMyComent(f): 4:41pm On May 21, 2016
Just imagine that! Coming for a tax from non muslims to still use it and fight them to join islam. Heartless set of inhumane humans.
Re: Christian Girl Burned Alive By Muslims Told Mother To Forgive Them As She Died by annunaki2(m): 7:09pm On May 21, 2016
And before any al taquiya muslim claims that isis are not true muslims, the instruction to collect Jizya from christians is clearly documented in the quoran and in this case as usual, isis were merely carrying out profit Mohamed's instructions.

1 Like

Re: Christian Girl Burned Alive By Muslims Told Mother To Forgive Them As She Died by tartar9(m): 7:17pm On May 21, 2016
annunaki2:
And before any al taquiya muslim claims that isis are not true muslims, the instruction to collect Jizya from christians is clearly documented in the quoran and in this case as usual, isis were merely carrying out profit Mohamed's instructions.
Yes! xtians and jews must pay the jizya in an Islamic state,thou isis isn't recognised.Give to Caesar what belongs to Caesa ****

1 Like

Re: Christian Girl Burned Alive By Muslims Told Mother To Forgive Them As She Died by annunaki2(m): 7:09am On May 22, 2016
tartar9:

Yes! xtians and jews must pay the jizya in an Islamic state,thou isis isn't recognised.Give to Caesar what belongs to Caesar,isn't that what your murdered god told you.

Your Jizya is pure discriminatory extortion and not tax as some deceitful muslims like to present it. And isis is islam in it's purest form whether you care to admit it or not. The fact that you deny isis is enough evidence to me that deep down you are ashamed of your pathetic religion.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christian Girl Burned Alive By Muslims Told Mother To Forgive Them As She Died by true2god: 7:56am On May 22, 2016
tartar9:

Yes! xtians and jews must pay the jizya in an Islamic state,thou isis isn't recognised.Give to Caesar what belongs to Caesar,isn't that what your murdered god told you.
Stop misusing the Bible to justify the criminal behaviors of Mohammed (heat be upon him). Jizya is not a tax but a security fee that Christians and Jews must pay to avoid being attacked by Mohammed and his fellow Muslim criminals (Quran 9:29). Mohammed asked Muslims to fight them until they pay the jizya and also feel subdued. You don't make the person paying tax feel subdued for carrying out his civic responsibility, only Mohammed, in the history of man, place a subdue clause while forcing non-muslims to pay the jizya.

That alone makes Mohammed a criminal to a rational mind.

6 Likes

Re: Christian Girl Burned Alive By Muslims Told Mother To Forgive Them As She Died by parisbookaddict(f): 11:26am On May 22, 2016
tartar9:

U are evil..continue like this and one day U will be joining Mohammed where all lairs go.

4 Likes

Re: Christian Girl Burned Alive By Muslims Told Mother To Forgive Them As She Died by Blackfire(m): 12:24pm On May 22, 2016
parisbookaddict:

U are evil..continue like this and one day U will be joining Mohammed where all lairs go.

sometimes i pity those who think his/her tolerant Muslim neighbour is normal and educated or that he is different from those blood thirsty jihadist... Sorry to disappoint u gullible Christians .. They are the same and one.

I hope his reply didn't shock u.
Happy Sunday to u.

4 Likes

Re: Christian Girl Burned Alive By Muslims Told Mother To Forgive Them As She Died by Nobody: 3:25pm On May 22, 2016
true2god:
Stop misusing the Bible to justify the criminal behaviors of Mohammed (heat be upon him). Jizya is not a tax but a security fee that Christians and Jews must pay to avoid being attacked by Mohammed and his fellow Muslim criminals (Quran 9:29). Mohammed asked Muslims to fight them until they pay the jizya and also feel subdued. You don't make the person paying tax feel subdued for carrying out his civic responsibility, only Mohammed, in the history of man, place a subdue clause while forcing non-muslims to pay the jizya.

That alone makes Mohammed a criminal to a rational mind.
In other words,you should go and tell your fellow Igbo xtian drug pusher living in China not to pay their tax,because the Chinese government are nothing but criminal mafians who would attack and kill you if you don't pay them their dues.
Re: Christian Girl Burned Alive By Muslims Told Mother To Forgive Them As She Died by Nobody: 3:31pm On May 22, 2016
Blackfire:

sometimes i pity those who think his/her tolerant Muslim neighbour is normal and educated or that he is different from those blood thirsty jihadist... Sorry to disappoint u gullible Christians .. They are the same and one.

Happy Sunday to u.
Cc: OAM4J,lalasticlala,Afam4eva
Re: Christian Girl Burned Alive By Muslims Told Mother To Forgive Them As She Died by Nobody: 3:38pm On May 22, 2016
annunaki2:

Your Jizya is pure discriminatory extortion and not tax as some deceitful muslims like to present it. And isis is islam in it's purest form whether you care to admit it or not. The fact that you deny isis is enough evidence to me that deep down you are ashamed of your pathetic religion.
Then you xtians will pay the Zakat instead.I wholeheartedly support their(Isis) mission,thou they sometimes violate Islamic Sharia.
" Yes! xtians and jews must pay the jizya in an Islamic
state,thou isis isn't recognised.Give to Caesar what belongs to
Caesar,Isn't that what your murdered god told you.
Re: Christian Girl Burned Alive By Muslims Told Mother To Forgive Them As She Died by parisbookaddict(f): 3:40pm On May 22, 2016
crusadistic:

Behold! the slut.Its like you've been very busy lately...anyway,take it easy,AIDS is real.

Am sure ur muslim colleagues are proud of ur language..ur motor is Anything to defend the dead pedophile.

2 Likes

Re: Christian Girl Burned Alive By Muslims Told Mother To Forgive Them As She Died by parisbookaddict(f): 3:43pm On May 22, 2016
Blackfire:

Happy Sunday to u.

Mr black how have u been.. Hope great.. I am not shocked.. Same muslim different location.. But tartar9 is particularly disturbed..
Re: Christian Girl Burned Alive By Muslims Told Mother To Forgive Them As She Died by Nobody: 3:53pm On May 22, 2016
parisbookaddict:

Mr black how have u been.. Hope great.. I am not shocked.. Same muslim different location.. But tartar9 is particularly disturbed..
"Mr black how have u been", Hmmm.I now understand why you suddenly resurfaced,she's taking it online.... E-whorè.
Re: Christian Girl Burned Alive By Muslims Told Mother To Forgive Them As She Died by gunpoint(m): 4:00pm On May 22, 2016
parisbookaddict:

Your signature
Epic grin

2 Likes

Re: Christian Girl Burned Alive By Muslims Told Mother To Forgive Them As She Died by annunaki2(m): 4:53pm On May 22, 2016
crusadistic:

Then you xtians will pay the Zakat instead. I wholeheartedly support their(Isis) mission, thou they sometimes violate Islamic Sharia.
Caesar, Isn't that what your murdered god told you.

Finally you confess that you are an evil terrorists like every good muslim is expected to be. Still waiting for rilwayne001, demmzy15, lexiconkabir and other e-terrorists on this forum to confess.

3 Likes

Re: Christian Girl Burned Alive By Muslims Told Mother To Forgive Them As She Died by Demmzy15(m): 4:58pm On May 22, 2016
annunaki2:

Finally you confess that you are an evil terrorists like every good muslim is expected to be. Still waiting for rilwayne001, demmzy15, lexiconkabir and other e-terrorists on this forum to confess.
If you quote me for rubbish again ehn! angry Stubborn goat! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Christian Girl Burned Alive By Muslims Told Mother To Forgive Them As She Died by Rilwayne001: 5:00pm On May 22, 2016
annunaki2:

Finally you confess that you are an evil terrorists like every good muslim is expected to be. Still waiting for rilwayne001, dem.mzy15, lexicon.kabir and other e-terrorists on this forum to confess.

Excuse me! I am not a terrorist.

You said e-terrorist, can you please list those i have terrorized on this forum or outside?
Re: Christian Girl Burned Alive By Muslims Told Mother To Forgive Them As She Died by Demmzy15(m): 5:00pm On May 22, 2016
crusadistic:

Then you xtians will pay the Zakat instead.I wholeheartedly support their(Isis) mission,thou they sometimes violate Islamic Sharia.
Caesar,Isn't that what your murdered god told you.
@underlined, Then that's enough reason not to support them!
Re: Christian Girl Burned Alive By Muslims Told Mother To Forgive Them As She Died by annunaki2(m): 5:14pm On May 22, 2016
Demmzy15:
If you quote me for rubbish again ehn! angry Stubborn goat! undecided

What will you do if I quote you? Will you send your boko haram boys after me

1 Like

Re: Christian Girl Burned Alive By Muslims Told Mother To Forgive Them As She Died by annunaki2(m): 5:17pm On May 22, 2016
Rilwayne001:

Excuse me! I am not a terrorist.

You said e-terrorist, can you please list those i have terrorized on this forum or outside?

Anybody that participates in or supports islamic jihad is a terrorist. I remember you expressed support for Nigeria's most notorious jihad terrorist(uthman dan fodio) on this forum, so that makes you an e-terrorist

2 Likes

Re: Christian Girl Burned Alive By Muslims Told Mother To Forgive Them As She Died by parisbookaddict(f): 1:25am On May 23, 2016
gunpoint:

Your signature
Epic grin

epic and true... smiley

1 Like

Re: Christian Girl Burned Alive By Muslims Told Mother To Forgive Them As She Died by Nobody: 4:35am On May 23, 2016
gunpoint:
Your signature Epic grin
What's epic about the prostitutes signature undecided
Re: Christian Girl Burned Alive By Muslims Told Mother To Forgive Them As She Died by gunpoint(m): 5:13am On May 23, 2016
crusadistic:

What's epic about the prostitutes signature undecided
Is there a reason you are trolling me? undecided
Re: Christian Girl Burned Alive By Muslims Told Mother To Forgive Them As She Died by Nobody: 5:34am On May 23, 2016
gunpoint:

Is there a reason you are trolling me? undecided
Sorry to disappoint you,but am not annunaki2 or the male version of parisbookaddict sad
Re: Christian Girl Burned Alive By Muslims Told Mother To Forgive Them As She Died by Blackfire(m): 8:31am On May 23, 2016
crusadistic:

Cc: OAM4J,lalasticlala,Afam4eva

no let me help u to call seun.
u called a virtuous lady whose shoe lace is worth more than your miserable life a slut?.

Am coming for u....

2 Likes

Re: Christian Girl Burned Alive By Muslims Told Mother To Forgive Them As She Died by Nobody: 8:49am On May 23, 2016
Blackfire:

no let me help u to call seun.
u called a virtuous lady whose shoe lace is worth more than your miserable life a slut?.

Am coming for u....
Hmmm...Where you the one who bought the slut the shoe...interesting.
Re: Christian Girl Burned Alive By Muslims Told Mother To Forgive Them As She Died by Blackfire(m): 9:19am On May 23, 2016
crusadistic:
Hmmm...Where you the one who bought the slut the shoe...interesting.
is your miserable life up to her shoe lace? ..... Interesting.

1 Like

Re: Christian Girl Burned Alive By Muslims Told Mother To Forgive Them As She Died by true2god: 10:56am On May 23, 2016
crusadistic:

In other words,you should go and tell your fellow Igbo xtian drug pusher living in China not to pay their tax,because the Chinese government are nothing but criminal mafians who would attack and kill you if you don't pay them their dues.
This is the simple reason people view Islam as an Arab criminal enterprise masquerading as a religion. And as long as someone spend all his life cramming the Arab criminal manual, the crook Koran, the person will not have a healthy mental health.

First, drug pushing is illegal in all part of the world and punishable by death in China, so you don't pay tax as a drug pusher. I don't think your Islamic brain tell you this.

Only in Muslim countries, in obedience to allahh and Mohammed (heat be upon him) that a discriminatory tax is imposed on non-muslims for their beliefs, under threat (qurann 9:29), while no country impose such on Muslims.

Shame on you and your criminal prophet.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Catholic Church May Be Right About Purgatory After All:near Death Experience / Photos Of African Pastors With Heavily Armed Bodyguards / What's The Difference Between Those Canned Prayer Points And Hail Marys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.