Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

Gotv Black Friday Fraud - Satellite TV Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Gotv Black Friday Fraud (1410 Views)

Multichoice And Their Fraud Called Gotv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gotv Black Friday Fraud by manmacho: 8:07am On Jan 04, 2016
I supposed they had integrity when i got a message that if i subscribe on 27th of November (black Friday) i will get a month free subscription.

surprisingly my account was scrambled a month after (27th of December).

Really i thought it was a mistake but to my utmost surprise i was not the only one. Their Facebook account was beset with compliant from customer about the same thing.

to make matter worse their administrator refuse to attend to this complains, i sent mail no response

up to this time i felt like have been duped, i had other plans for my money before they came with their promised awoof

Since i have exhausted other channels of complain, am using this medium to air my grievance against Multi-choice and i hope the administrator will put this on front page.

thank you
Re: Gotv Black Friday Fraud by Nobody: 8:34am On Jan 04, 2016
angry
all this south African companies ehn......
make naija government luk into d way they are exploiting us....

imagine: mtn, multi choice and co

they shlda b fined......

meanwhile in their country, they're giving Nigerians tough time
remember the xenophobic attack on Nigerians back then......

our government shld at least fight for us angry

meanwhile...... FTC tinz on mind grin

1 Like

Re: Gotv Black Friday Fraud by manmacho: 10:51am On Jan 04, 2016
phellamon:
angry
all this south African companies ehn......
make naija government luk into d way they are exploiting us....

imagine: mtn, multi choice and co

they shlda b fined......

meanwhile in their country, they're giving Nigerians tough time
remember the xenophobic attack on Nigerians back then......

our government shld at least fight for us angry

meanwhile...... FTC tinz on mind grin

if we have "change" in govt today, i believe there is nothing we cannot change
Re: Gotv Black Friday Fraud by Nnachi404(m): 3:08pm On Jan 04, 2016
manmacho:
I supposed they had integrity when i got a message that if i subscribe on 27th of November (black Friday) i will get a month free subscription.

surprisingly my account was scrambled a month after (27th of December).

Really i thought it was a mistake but to my utmost surprise i was not the only one. Their Facebook account was beset with compliant from customer about the same thing.

to make matter worse their administrator refuse to attend to this complains, i sent mail no response

up to this time i felt like have been duped, i had other plans for my money before they came with their promised awoof

Since i have exhausted other channels of complain, am using this medium to air my grievance against Multi-choice and i hope the administrator will put this on front page.

thank you
hahaha sort but u know say dem be 419
Re: Gotv Black Friday Fraud by manmacho: 3:25pm On Jan 04, 2016
Nnachi404:
hahaha sort but u know say dem be 419

they will do worse if nobody is complaining.

i hope somebody in my shoe will makes is complain here as well.

is just that in Nigeria we barely fight for what is ours
Re: Gotv Black Friday Fraud by babyglagbaja: 3:59pm On Jan 04, 2016
Hi manmancho. Kindly provide your smart card number to enable Gotv customer care do the needful. thanks
Re: Gotv Black Friday Fraud by femcos: 4:27pm On Jan 04, 2016
Hey manmacho, please share your smart card number so we can look into it. Regards.
Re: Gotv Black Friday Fraud by manmacho: 4:49pm On Jan 04, 2016
babyglagbaja:
Hi manmancho. Kindly provide your smart card number to enable Gotv customer care do the needful. thanks

I made complain on their facebook page and sent mail to them, till date nothing has been done. not even a response

if you want to do anything with my smart card number go to that facebook page and do the needful to everybody that had lodge their complain on your facebook account with respect to this and you would have treated mine alongside

thank you

don't ask me what you already have, you sent text messages and some people obliged, fulfill your promise
Re: Gotv Black Friday Fraud by femcos: 4:52pm On Jan 04, 2016
manmacho I am not aware of your previous complaint I need your smartcard number to resolve this.
Re: Gotv Black Friday Fraud by manmacho: 4:55pm On Jan 04, 2016
femcos:
manmacho I am not aware of your previous complaint I need your smartcard number to resolve this.

i am not the only one involve check your complaint mail trail you see mine there.

and

JUST KEEP YOUR BLACK FRIDAY PROMO PROMISE YOU DON'T NEED MY IUC TO DO THAT

I WISH THIS WILL MAKE FRONTPAGE
Re: Gotv Black Friday Fraud by femcos: 5:12pm On Jan 04, 2016
manmacho It's unfortunate you may have been missed under this promo but we do get a lot of queries on several matters. To quickly resolve this you need to provide your IUC number. I understand your frustration but there nothing I can do without.
Re: Gotv Black Friday Fraud by manmacho: 5:38pm On Jan 04, 2016
femcos:
manmacho It's unfortunate you may have been missed under this promo but we do get a lot of queries on several matters. To quickly resolve this you need to provide your IUC number. I understand your frustration but there nothing I can do without.

if you can do anything about it i will be glad - 2005124267
Re: Gotv Black Friday Fraud by pofolo(m): 6:42pm On Jan 04, 2016
To add salt on injury.......

they will refer you to the clause " terms and conditions" apply.

and will still increase subscription rate by August 1 again.

i last use dstv or gotv February 2010.........

over hyped.

shud be treated ......just like down there !!!

Re: Gotv Black Friday Fraud by manmacho: 1:36pm On Jan 05, 2016
femcos:

whatever happen to your promise

1 Like

Re: Gotv Black Friday Fraud by Illuminatus(m): 11:38pm On Jan 08, 2016
femcos:

Yup. I'm waiting for your response too. The same thing happened to me and I didn't get the promised bonus. Pretty bogus...
Re: Gotv Black Friday Fraud by manmacho: 7:59am On Jan 11, 2016
well, am currently enjoying my bonus subscription this February already

is not all bad afterall

thank you GoTV

(1) (Reply)

Which One Shud I Go For? / Aljezeera Smart Card For Sale / New DSTV Promo: Nothing For Existing Subscribers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.