Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,489 members, 7,823,135 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

I Need Around 50usd Transfer To Zenith Bank USD Account - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Around 50usd Transfer To Zenith Bank USD Account (2862 Views)

An Open Letter To Zenith Bank / Foreign Payments With Naira ATM Cards Suspended By Zenith Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Around 50usd Transfer To Zenith Bank USD Account by tugrow(m): 8:39am On Jan 04, 2016
I need this money urgently today, what your exchange rate and let make the transfer
Re: I Need Around 50usd Transfer To Zenith Bank USD Account by PLANETMARS(m): 9:18am On Jan 04, 2016
tugrow:
I need this money urgently today, what your exchange rate and let make the transfer
why not use the bank

1 Like

Re: I Need Around 50usd Transfer To Zenith Bank USD Account by tugrow(m): 9:26am On Jan 04, 2016
PLANETMARS:
why not use the bank
I need one with cheaper rate
Re: I Need Around 50usd Transfer To Zenith Bank USD Account by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jan 04, 2016
tugrow:
Re: I Need Around 50usd Transfer To Zenith Bank USD Account by tugrow(m): 12:52pm On Jan 04, 2016
ENIGMACOY86:

#245/1$ if its OK by you drop your contact.
Re: I Need Around 50usd Transfer To Zenith Bank USD Account by tugrow(m): 9:10am On Jan 05, 2016
ENIGMACOY86:

#245/1$ if its OK by you drop your contact.
what happen with the transfer, ur number is not going
Re: I Need Around 50usd Transfer To Zenith Bank USD Account by kennyman2000(m): 10:23am On Jan 05, 2016
tugrow:
what happen with the transfer, ur number is not going

Hmmmm.. Did you paid him to sell paypal for you?
Re: I Need Around 50usd Transfer To Zenith Bank USD Account by yemi2plus(m): 11:39am On Jan 05, 2016
What's the update?
Re: I Need Around 50usd Transfer To Zenith Bank USD Account by tugrow(m): 1:08pm On Jan 05, 2016
kennyman2000:

Hmmmm.. Did you paid him to sell paypal for you?
to sell dollar to a zenith bank USD account
Re: I Need Around 50usd Transfer To Zenith Bank USD Account by tugrow(m): 1:15pm On Jan 05, 2016
yemi2plus:
What's the update?
bro, after sending the money, he told me the transfer was not successful, that he will refund the money today, this morning I received alert of 9 Naira out of 6700 Naira I paid him, uptill now the number he used to call me is not going, this is the number. 07081503199
Re: I Need Around 50usd Transfer To Zenith Bank USD Account by kennyman2000(m): 1:20pm On Jan 05, 2016
tugrow:
to sell dollar to a zenith bank USD account

Okay. So, he's not made the payment to the said zenith account? Have you tried his no again?
Re: I Need Around 50usd Transfer To Zenith Bank USD Account by tugrow(m): 1:24pm On Jan 05, 2016
kennyman2000:

Okay. So, he's not made the payment to the said zenith account? Have you tried his no again?
yes , he said he will refund the money to me yesterday only to receive alerts of 9 Naira out of 6700

Re: I Need Around 50usd Transfer To Zenith Bank USD Account by yemi2plus(m): 3:21pm On Jan 05, 2016
tugrow:
bro, after sending the money, he told me the transfer was not successful, that he will refund the money today, this morning I received alert of 9 Naira out of 6700 Naira I paid him, uptill now the number he used to call me is not going, this is the number. 07081503199

Was the 9NGN credit from him or your bank as interest gained for the previous month?

1 Like

Re: I Need Around 50usd Transfer To Zenith Bank USD Account by yemi2plus(m): 3:28pm On Jan 05, 2016
tugrow:
yes , he said he will refund the money to me yesterday only to receive alerts of 9 Naira out of 6700

Oh, I didn't see this photo before I posted the comment above.

My brother, if you frequent this section and technology section, I believe you should know the guy's name; he is quite popular with scamming.

I'll try to dig out some threads about persons if have scammed in the past.

In summary, you've been SCAMMED!

2 Likes

Re: I Need Around 50usd Transfer To Zenith Bank USD Account by tugrow(m): 3:30pm On Jan 05, 2016
yemi2plus:

Was the 9NGN credit from him or your bank as interest gained for the previous month?
bro from him, that is his name
Re: I Need Around 50usd Transfer To Zenith Bank USD Account by yemi2plus(m): 3:32pm On Jan 05, 2016
Re: I Need Around 50usd Transfer To Zenith Bank USD Account by yemi2plus(m): 3:42pm On Jan 05, 2016
This is a bad way to start a new year. Read through the thread below, you might find some information that might be helpful.

www.nairaland.com/2074362/emmanuel-awaritete-online-fraudster-please
Re: I Need Around 50usd Transfer To Zenith Bank USD Account by henrimoto(m): 4:28pm On Jan 05, 2016
tugrow:
bro from him, that is his name
@tugrow. that name is a notorious fraudster on Nairaland. immediately I site the name, I shook my head..... and said "chai! not again."

WHAT TO DO...

Go make a report to your bank's operations unit.
Also go make another report to the bank you made the payment to ( their operations unit) . don't forget to also make a police report.

This was the method a fellow Nairalander used to catch up with a fraudster she met on this same platform.
Re: I Need Around 50usd Transfer To Zenith Bank USD Account by NnamdiN: 4:35pm On Jan 05, 2016
Bros forget the money, that name belongs to a notorious scammer. He's untouchable for now but will surely die a slow n painful death. The name kinda stuck after I paid him 20k on a friend's behalf

4 Likes

Re: I Need Around 50usd Transfer To Zenith Bank USD Account by suyamasta(m): 5:00pm On Jan 05, 2016
NnamdiN:
Bros forget the money, that name belongs to a notorious scammer. He's untouchable for now but will surely die a slow n painful death. The name kinda stuck after I paid him 20k on a friend's behalf
Nobody is untouchable as long as he has a bvn number its very easy to track him if banks and the police work together

3 Likes

Re: I Need Around 50usd Transfer To Zenith Bank USD Account by NnamdiN: 6:02pm On Jan 05, 2016
suyamasta:
Nobody is untouchable as long as he has a bvn number its very easy to track him if banks and the police work together
The ''IF'' there is the problem, Thats where I get confused, coz that guy has been reported to virtually all the banks he has ever used to defraud people yet nothing comes out of it. Some say hes a bank staff or hes settling some insiders in the bank. The BVN BS could have detected that his several accounts bear different names, it could have prevented him from assessing the funds but somehow that thief still manages to scam with his bank account.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Around 50usd Transfer To Zenith Bank USD Account by Booty4me: 7:10pm On Jan 05, 2016
tugrow:
I need one with cheaper rate
See...  where cheap things don land Ɣ☺ΰ

1 Like

Re: I Need Around 50usd Transfer To Zenith Bank USD Account by yomalex(m): 7:48pm On Jan 05, 2016
Both of you should have met and go to bank together
Re: I Need Around 50usd Transfer To Zenith Bank USD Account by tugrow(m): 8:46pm On Jan 05, 2016
Booty4me:

See...  where cheap things don land Ɣ☺ΰ
bro , here in nairaland, at least we have been we have been doing this to help ourselves, it's not my first time, the evil he does will leave with with him

1 Like

Re: I Need Around 50usd Transfer To Zenith Bank USD Account by suyamasta(m): 8:59pm On Jan 05, 2016
NnamdiN:
The ''IF'' there is the problem, Thats where I get confused, coz that guy has been reported to virtually all the banks he has ever used to defraud people yet nothing comes out of it. Some say hes a bank staff or hes settling some insiders in the bank. The BVN BS could have detected that his several accounts bear different names, it could have prevented him from assessing the funds but somehow that thief still manages to scam with his bank account.
Ok i understand he might be playing smart but he aint no ghost! one day na one day na

3 Likes

Re: I Need Around 50usd Transfer To Zenith Bank USD Account by winetapper: 9:14pm On Jan 05, 2016
Cc. Mr Seun
Madam Dominique
Lalasticlala

Please how come this scammer is active for some years now on Nairaland..

Please do set up a committee for it

Not until millions is involved o shocked

2 Likes

Re: I Need Around 50usd Transfer To Zenith Bank USD Account by dominique(f): 10:31pm On Jan 05, 2016
winetapper:
Cc. Mr Seun
Madam Dominique
Lalasticlala

Please how come this scammer is active for some years now on Nairaland..

Please do set up a committee for it

Not until millions is involved o shocked

embarassed *facepalm*. I hate when this happens. Only recently the fellow was soliciting for funds as an accident victim (he must have seen Light's thread). He operates mostly behind the scenes (through emails) so it's difficult to get hold of him.

@tugrow, sorry about what happened. If only you had asked some questions before sending money to that account, you would have been duly warned. Before embarking on any business deal on this forum, make sure you verify, verify and VERIFY before parting with money. That account belongs to that of a ruthless scammer that has been prowling the forum for years now. It bugs me that no one has reported his numerous accounts to the anti-fraud units of their respective banks. I know that everyday is for the thief, one day for the owner.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Around 50usd Transfer To Zenith Bank USD Account by winetapper: 8:33am On Jan 06, 2016
dominique:

embarassed *facepalm*. I hate when this happens. Only recently the fellow was soliciting for funds as an accident victim (he must have seen Light's thread). He operates mostly behind the scenes (through emails) so it's difficult to get hold of him.

@tugrow, sorry about what happened. If only you had asked some questions before sending money to that account, you would have been duly warned. Before embarking on any business deal on this forum, make sure you verify, verify and VERIFY before parting with money. That account belongs to that of a ruthless scammer that has been prowling the forum for years now. It bugs me that no one has reported his numerous accounts to the anti-fraud units of their respective banks. I know that everyday is for the thief, one day for the owner.
Thank you for looking into this am sure a committee has been set up for it

Obrigado smiley
Re: I Need Around 50usd Transfer To Zenith Bank USD Account by amywonda: 8:50am On Jan 06, 2016
Its a fail if the management of Nairaland doesn't take proactive steps to ensure this con man is apprehended
Re: I Need Around 50usd Transfer To Zenith Bank USD Account by dominique(f): 9:29am On Jan 06, 2016
winetapper:
Thank you for looking into this am sure a committee has been set up for it

Obrigado smiley

you guys can also be of help by hitting the report button once you see a post that looks fraudulent.

If anyone contacts you off nairaland and wants to do business with you, come back to the forum and ask questions before sealing an agreement.
Re: I Need Around 50usd Transfer To Zenith Bank USD Account by winetapper: 12:37pm On Jan 06, 2016
dominique:

you guys can also be of help by hitting the report button once you see a post that looks fraudulent.

If anyone contacts you off nairaland and wants to do business with you, come back to the forum and ask questions before sealing an agreement.
All noted thank you ma
Re: I Need Around 50usd Transfer To Zenith Bank USD Account by tugrow(m): 2:55pm On Jan 06, 2016
dominique:

tanks for the advice

(1) (Reply)

Uk/Ireland Horse Race Betting Expo / Scrap Marcopolo Mercedes Benz Buses For Sale / Challenges You Will Face In Uber/taxify Business As A Beginner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.