Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,529 members, 7,819,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Reasons Why You Should Change Your Under Wears Often - Marvejohndaily.com - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Reasons Why You Should Change Your Under Wears Often - Marvejohndaily.com (42228 Views)

8 Lifestyle Habits You Should Change To Make You Fall Asleep Faster / These Durex BBM Stickers For Safe Sex Conversation Will Change Your Game... / Why You Should Make Up Your Mind To Stop Masturbating Now! - Marvejohndaily.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why You Should Change Your Under Wears Often - Marvejohndaily.com by Barcaboyz(m): 11:08pm On Jan 05, 2016
Re: Reasons Why You Should Change Your Under Wears Often - Marvejohndaily.com by Chiemezie00: 11:19pm On Jan 05, 2016
na woa oooh my man na mad woman u rape abie ? xori but u deserve Wht u got na.
Re: Reasons Why You Should Change Your Under Wears Often - Marvejohndaily.com by Barigaboy(m): 11:24pm On Jan 05, 2016
Well talking about underwear, I don't think every month changing of underwear is reasonable when I have up to 5. And this little lecture is reasonable for both the guys n ladies. Not just for ladies alone. Please let us respect the ladies n stop saying trash about them just because they gave u d chance to c their undies.
Re: Reasons Why You Should Change Your Under Wears Often - Marvejohndaily.com by BABANGBALI: 11:30pm On Jan 05, 2016
vickyrotex,rokiatu,msglobalwonder,funjosh,eleko1,lalasticlala,chukwudi44 this is for your information and necessary action grin
Re: Reasons Why You Should Change Your Under Wears Often - Marvejohndaily.com by VickyRotex(f): 11:32pm On Jan 05, 2016
BABANGBALI:
vickyrotex,rokiatu,msglobalwonder,funjosh,eleko1,lalasticlala,chukwudi44 this is for your information and necessary action grin

This kind craze wey you carry over enter 2016 no good o cry cry
Re: Reasons Why You Should Change Your Under Wears Often - Marvejohndaily.com by BABANGBALI: 11:34pm On Jan 05, 2016
VickyRotex:

This kind craze wey you carry over enter 2016 no good o cry cry

na advice i gaved you now grin
Re: Reasons Why You Should Change Your Under Wears Often - Marvejohndaily.com by VickyRotex(f): 11:37pm On Jan 05, 2016
BABANGBALI:
na advice i gaved you now grin

#Faints embarassed
Re: Reasons Why You Should Change Your Under Wears Often - Marvejohndaily.com by BABANGBALI: 11:39pm On Jan 05, 2016
VickyRotex:

#Faints embarassed
na you sabi. I doesnt cares about your faintsion here

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Should Change Your Under Wears Often - Marvejohndaily.com by VickyRotex(f): 11:52pm On Jan 05, 2016
BABANGBALI:
na you sabi. I doesnt cares about your faintsion here

Lmaooo. Wahala dey o cheesy
Re: Reasons Why You Should Change Your Under Wears Often - Marvejohndaily.com by whizqueen(f): 11:53pm On Jan 05, 2016
Ladies beware!!!!!

All those torn, faded and white turn cream color that y'all compile together and wash at the end of the month about 30 to 50 pieces angry

It's due for change!
It's a new year please stock your wardrobe with new pants and get colourful new ones please!

Ayam tire of seeing one million torn wretched looking Pant on the line in the hostel for days. Please change them lipsrsealed sad
Re: Reasons Why You Should Change Your Under Wears Often - Marvejohndaily.com by BABANGBALI: 11:58pm On Jan 05, 2016
VickyRotex:

Lmaooo. Wahala dey o cheesy
keep laughing off that your bonga fish yansh
Re: Reasons Why You Should Change Your Under Wears Often - Marvejohndaily.com by muhakeem(m): 12:17am On Jan 06, 2016
nacotic:
C'mon nobody wears underwear for a whole week without changing dem, u can't be serious, huh guyz?
I think u should know me ..Lol
Re: Reasons Why You Should Change Your Under Wears Often - Marvejohndaily.com by Nobody: 12:30am On Jan 06, 2016
SW babes take note grin
Re: Reasons Why You Should Change Your Under Wears Often - Marvejohndaily.com by shumuel(m): 12:36am On Jan 06, 2016
Kikiki Misspicy, come and see something grin
Re: Reasons Why You Should Change Your Under Wears Often - Marvejohndaily.com by biggielawajo(m): 12:42am On Jan 06, 2016
Sijo01:
Guys, take note and act accordingly cheesy
,whr are all this mens
Re: Reasons Why You Should Change Your Under Wears Often - Marvejohndaily.com by dhejykeane: 12:52am On Jan 06, 2016
Shey una don hear. Guys dt can wear a boxers for week
Re: Reasons Why You Should Change Your Under Wears Often - Marvejohndaily.com by Revolva(m): 1:24am On Jan 06, 2016
grin me n every week i de change ooo grin grin grin
Re: Reasons Why You Should Change Your Under Wears Often - Marvejohndaily.com by lacicrips(m): 1:24am On Jan 06, 2016
The cheapest, and yet the most neglected. Sigh.
Re: Reasons Why You Should Change Your Under Wears Often - Marvejohndaily.com by VickyRotex(f): 1:54am On Jan 06, 2016
BABANGBALI:
keep laughing off that your bonga fish yansh

Oti lo re ju angry
Re: Reasons Why You Should Change Your Under Wears Often - Marvejohndaily.com by Nobody: 2:08am On Jan 06, 2016
The op said it's not necessary to change your under ware everyday shocked you lie! It is necessary every single fvckin day change it!!! in fact change it twice (if you did #2) embarassed

#Halal_tings cool

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Should Change Your Under Wears Often - Marvejohndaily.com by plasgidy: 3:11am On Jan 06, 2016
Sijo01:

Are you alright? this beautiful awareness is for every body that ware pants excerpt you don't. There was a very beautiful lady I knew, one day we needed to do what Adam and Eve did in the garden of Eden, to my greatest surprise this lady undressed her under ware I tried putting my finger in her private property be hold a very offensive stench which was so unbearable automatically my already hard cour cucumber falls down its was very embaracing to me and her.

Now instead of doing what we came for I now have to take her through how to manage that part of body, when I asked how often do you change your under ware and how often do you wash it and how do you wash it? She said to me she change her pants when she noticed that is deity I queried like how Long 1 2 or 7 days she said some times 3 or 7 days depending on the smell, I was like are you kidding me? I now preach to her to try In fact let it be a task that must not be forgoting you must change pants after every day you dressed up and leave house for couple of hours it could be 24 hours or less because our under ware serves as an absorber it absolves heat, sweat urine and farts some times stains of shit.

Unfortunately many adult don't know how to manage this little part of our body, what of our arm pit it needs deodorant after every shower it doesn't mean wether it smells or not reason being that that part of your body hardly receive air whilst you dressed up, you may not perceive the smell but your close neighbour will, is applicable to our feets when some of us takes off our shoes the stench is unbearable you can manage it by getting sprays made for it and wash your sucks often if possible same way you wash your pants. The best way to wash these under wares is to soak them with warm or hot water and soaps it could be liquid or powder or cube which ever type you are comfortable with or washing mechine with the right temperature for the fabrics. God bless you all live well health is wealth cleanness is always close to Godliness as they said, pls you can avoid that embaracing moment.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Should Change Your Under Wears Often - Marvejohndaily.com by onunwa21(m): 5:03am On Jan 06, 2016
Thank you....
Re: Reasons Why You Should Change Your Under Wears Often - Marvejohndaily.com by debuscket(m): 5:34am On Jan 06, 2016
How do u expect me to be changing my boxers everyday, l dey sell am?
Re: Reasons Why You Should Change Your Under Wears Often - Marvejohndaily.com by Memyselfu2009(m): 5:46am On Jan 06, 2016
Yeah I change my boxers. Every day dats y I have 24 boxers I like nice looking boxers with pretty colors
Re: Reasons Why You Should Change Your Under Wears Often - Marvejohndaily.com by currency10(m): 5:53am On Jan 06, 2016
Thank God am not guilty of this one.
Re: Reasons Why You Should Change Your Under Wears Often - Marvejohndaily.com by currency10(m): 5:55am On Jan 06, 2016
Thank God am not guilty of this one
Re: Reasons Why You Should Change Your Under Wears Often - Marvejohndaily.com by sapeleboyz: 6:49am On Jan 06, 2016
grin
Re: Reasons Why You Should Change Your Under Wears Often - Marvejohndaily.com by sapeleboyz: 6:50am On Jan 06, 2016
Please fellow nairlanders, is it right for a wife to give her parents money without her husband being aware ? Pls mature advice is needed tnks
Re: Reasons Why You Should Change Your Under Wears Often - Marvejohndaily.com by Toosure70: 7:22am On Jan 06, 2016
I don't wear underwear
Re: Reasons Why You Should Change Your Under Wears Often - Marvejohndaily.com by soos: 7:26am On Jan 06, 2016
Sijo01:
How many guys picture u don see for this tread.
Ladies abeq take note en act shaperly.
Re: Reasons Why You Should Change Your Under Wears Often - Marvejohndaily.com by misspicy(f): 8:18am On Jan 06, 2016
shumuel:
Kikiki Misspicy, come and see something grin
LMAO gringringrin

shumuel very funny,okay i have seen it,does it mean you don't take care of your underwear? tongue
Re: Reasons Why You Should Change Your Under Wears Often - Marvejohndaily.com by 4lorunsho(m): 8:24am On Jan 06, 2016
Memyselfu2009:
Yeah I change my boxers. Every day dats y I have 24 boxers I like nice looking boxers with pretty colors
flower design own

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chinese Doctors 'Cure' Coronavirus Patient Using HIV Wonder Drugs / World’s First Gene-edited Babies Created In China, To Resist HIV Infection / 10 Natural Remedies You Can Make With Mango At Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.