Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,364 members, 7,819,313 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Checkout IK Ogbonna With Makeup And A Wig - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Checkout IK Ogbonna With Makeup And A Wig (20621 Views)

Jide Kosoko Dressed As A Woman With Makeup (Photo) / Mr. Ibu Celebrates His Wife, Stella Maris Okafor's Birthday With Makeup Photos / IK Ogbonna With His Son, Ace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout IK Ogbonna With Makeup And A Wig by creamylicious(f): 11:48am On Jan 04, 2016
Bum bum wife..... Omor boredom is evil
Re: Checkout IK Ogbonna With Makeup And A Wig by hismahillz(m): 11:49am On Jan 04, 2016
Demmocrats:
That's how Denrele started is ok!!!

See face like Dija
Re: Checkout IK Ogbonna With Makeup And A Wig by Immanuelo: 11:52am On Jan 04, 2016
phlamesG:
This is lame angry angry angry
really lame
Re: Checkout IK Ogbonna With Makeup And A Wig by Enoquin(f): 11:52am On Jan 04, 2016
They left off eating to do make up? undecided
Re: Checkout IK Ogbonna With Makeup And A Wig by mommysgirl(f): 11:56am On Jan 04, 2016
Chanchit:
This guy always reminds me of squidward of sponge bob square pants.
Mean grin grin grin
Re: Checkout IK Ogbonna With Makeup And A Wig by Malakh: 11:57am On Jan 04, 2016
CUM4WHAT:
he isnt gay. And fyi gayz are awesme
faggs r u gonna be burning in that volcano,u can wait for it, enjoy it while it last.
Re: Checkout IK Ogbonna With Makeup And A Wig by ikombe: 12:02pm On Jan 04, 2016
lasisi69:
Denrele pair
my oga wetin happen grin
no more 'end time' comments this year grin
Re: Checkout IK Ogbonna With Makeup And A Wig by ikombe: 12:05pm On Jan 04, 2016
Enoquin:
They left off eating to do make up? undecided
are u pained undecided

1 Like

Re: Checkout IK Ogbonna With Makeup And A Wig by lasisi69(f): 12:10pm On Jan 04, 2016
ikombe:
my oga wetin happen grin

no more 'end time' comments this year grin

lol.. Help me do that

1 Like

Re: Checkout IK Ogbonna With Makeup And A Wig by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jan 04, 2016
Stanleyafam:
They should just pray they don't run out of money.
.LoL its Only when there's Money you'll see couples Playing Like this. when the Money well dries Up! you'll start hearing words like Divorce...Mutual consent....Irreconcilable differences...
Re: Checkout IK Ogbonna With Makeup And A Wig by ikombe: 12:16pm On Jan 04, 2016
lasisi69:
lol.. Help me do that
ok sir grin
Re: Checkout IK Ogbonna With Makeup And A Wig by feyilag(f): 12:17pm On Jan 04, 2016
dats a makeup application&not an original makeup.its youcam makeup.gud 4 him sha

1 Like

Re: Checkout IK Ogbonna With Makeup And A Wig by Enoquin(f): 12:17pm On Jan 04, 2016
ikombe:
are u pained undecided

Yes, satisfied? undecided
Re: Checkout IK Ogbonna With Makeup And A Wig by lielbree: 12:24pm On Jan 04, 2016
Stanleyafam:
That is eh all these guys marrying foreign babes I pity for them
Re: Checkout IK Ogbonna With Makeup And A Wig by ikombe: 12:32pm On Jan 04, 2016
Enoquin:

Yes, satisfied? undecided
yes dear grin
Re: Checkout IK Ogbonna With Makeup And A Wig by scachy(m): 12:44pm On Jan 04, 2016
Stanleyafam:

U don't tell a White man thing in a local dialect. (ejighi igbo agwa ya onye ocha) grin
Re: Checkout IK Ogbonna With Makeup And A Wig by Jacko01: 1:08pm On Jan 04, 2016
WHAT THA F#$* all these our mods ehn tufia unu.... Lubbish on frontpage ......its beta front page topics r few than these nonsense
Re: Checkout IK Ogbonna With Makeup And A Wig by Bakozy(m): 1:34pm On Jan 04, 2016
Chanchit:
lol his NOSE!!!
Re: Checkout IK Ogbonna With Makeup And A Wig by Ignatio(m): 2:01pm On Jan 04, 2016
That's how it starts.
Re: Checkout IK Ogbonna With Makeup And A Wig by serendipityF: 2:55pm On Jan 04, 2016
Na application joor, no be real make-up, jonzing people since 1759 undecided
Re: Checkout IK Ogbonna With Makeup And A Wig by roymary: 3:47pm On Jan 04, 2016
Stanleyafam:

Nor vex o- I dey try understand your comment- why dem go run out of money? Explain abeg
Re: Checkout IK Ogbonna With Makeup And A Wig by Exxit(m): 4:39pm On Jan 04, 2016
phlamesG:
This is lame angry angry angry
bite yourself. or hang yourself
Re: Checkout IK Ogbonna With Makeup And A Wig by Exxit(m): 4:40pm On Jan 04, 2016
Mhizkel:
I knew this would make fp
Two adults thirsty of attention.
did they post it on nairaland? no!!! they posted it on their instagram.
Re: Checkout IK Ogbonna With Makeup And A Wig by JeffreyJamez(m): 4:40pm On Jan 04, 2016
Chanchit:

Hi, your email has been replied from info@no1sound.net
Re: Checkout IK Ogbonna With Makeup And A Wig by Chanchit: 4:42pm On Jan 04, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Hi, your email has been replied from info@no1sound.net
I've also replied with the mp3 and art cover.
Re: Checkout IK Ogbonna With Makeup And A Wig by preciousMI1(f): 4:53pm On Jan 04, 2016
I know this app nah.... the app babes use to look awkward
Re: Checkout IK Ogbonna With Makeup And A Wig by AmakaDNB(f): 5:07pm On Jan 04, 2016
I see two women
Re: Checkout IK Ogbonna With Makeup And A Wig by toprealman: 6:09pm On Jan 04, 2016
Stanleyafam:
given that wifey is unemployed and boo is not that popular.
Re: Checkout IK Ogbonna With Makeup And A Wig by jimmyjamzdrift: 7:10pm On Jan 04, 2016
Ok.. Promo time… new song is out. Starting from the scratch again.. Please download like and share .. I apologize so greatly for the harsh words used in this song I know it will be offensive to some people.. So I sincerely apologize. Click that link http://picosong.com/EYaA please download and share. And also please like our page here 
https://www.facebook.com/Pinpoint-Musik-485388228292904/ we would be really grateful. Thank you and enjoy the song ‪#‎pinpointmusik‬
Re: Checkout IK Ogbonna With Makeup And A Wig by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:11pm On Jan 04, 2016
Chanchit:

I've also replied with the mp3 and art cover.

Okay, were you sent a document to sign?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I’ve Forgiven Wizkid – Dammy Krane / Aduni Ade Celebrate's Son's 10th Birthday / DJ Cuppy Speaks Fluent French In Maybelline Video, Fans React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.