Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,662 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Who Stole The Coke? Come In If And Only If You're A Genius. - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Who Stole The Coke? Come In If And Only If You're A Genius. (42150 Views)

FUNAAB Students Beat A Thief Who Stole Tecno Phone (Photo) / When You're A Medical Student In Esut. Pix / Only A Genius Can Interpret This (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Stole The Coke? Come In If And Only If You're A Genius. by Tolzeal(m): 6:36pm On Jan 04, 2016
Confirm and Concluded.
BLENDER is the culprit
Re: Who Stole The Coke? Come In If And Only If You're A Genius. by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jan 04, 2016
Darius must be a sneaky modafukker. Maybe Brenda's boyfriend(?) since she apparently didn't want him blamed. Alfred, a quiet, unpredictable guy of some sort who Brenda didn't mind taking the fall. And I wonder...Why did everyone take Charles to be such a honest guy ?

And no one suspecting Brenda shows how easily guys can be carried away by the feminine charm. Not good people, not good.

1 Like

Re: Who Stole The Coke? Come In If And Only If You're A Genius. by macklef(m): 7:07pm On Jan 04, 2016
Dont worry about who stole the coke pls. Illd buy anoda one for d sake of peace.

2 Likes

Re: Who Stole The Coke? Come In If And Only If You're A Genius. by fF01(m): 7:22pm On Jan 04, 2016
BRENDA ofcus!
Re: Who Stole The Coke? Come In If And Only If You're A Genius. by EverestdeBliu(m): 7:34pm On Jan 04, 2016
gabylzy:
this shuldnt be in d education section..ts shuld be in confusion section...
LoLz

1 Like

Re: Who Stole The Coke? Come In If And Only If You're A Genius. by abumeinben(m): 7:40pm On Jan 04, 2016
ericoyewo3742:

OP I mentioned you earlier the answer is Alfred

But Alfred didn't steal it
Re: Who Stole The Coke? Come In If And Only If You're A Genius. by Favolly(f): 8:12pm On Jan 04, 2016
It was sooo Brenda
Re: Who Stole The Coke? Come In If And Only If You're A Genius. by sleeknick: 8:40pm On Jan 04, 2016
I think darius and dasuki are related....it should b darius jooor....

1 Like

Re: Who Stole The Coke? Come In If And Only If You're A Genius. by jamesharryson(m): 9:00pm On Jan 04, 2016
Everybody knows it was Dasuki that stole the national cake or did Daduki deny it?
Re: Who Stole The Coke? Come In If And Only If You're A Genius. by popesam1(m): 10:39pm On Jan 04, 2016
Brenda ni joor
Re: Who Stole The Coke? Come In If And Only If You're A Genius. by RobinHez(m): 11:15pm On Jan 04, 2016
Oops grin
Re: Who Stole The Coke? Come In If And Only If You're A Genius. by johnsonjosbles(m): 11:15pm On Jan 04, 2016
abumeinben:
Let's get this started!
Op is a thief

1 Like

Re: Who Stole The Coke? Come In If And Only If You're A Genius. by tempest01(m): 11:54pm On Jan 04, 2016
@abumeinben I have tried working this....no body matches the conditions there. Statement 8, is the "wasn't" not meant to be was?

Modified: it was Brenda!! Statement 5 is wrong. Making my proof correct.

4 correct statements, 4 wrong statements

Re: Who Stole The Coke? Come In If And Only If You're A Genius. by BlackHummer(m): 12:12am On Jan 05, 2016
Brenda is the thief

If Alfred was the thief, then only exactly 5 statements must be true

If Charles was the thief, then exactly 3 statements must be true.

If Darius was the thief, then exactly 6 statements must be true

If Brenda, then exactly 4 statements must be true.
Re: Who Stole The Coke? Come In If And Only If You're A Genius. by tundejnr(m): 2:14am On Jan 05, 2016
Take the case to court
Biko visit: www.jayzblog.tk
Re: Who Stole The Coke? Come In If And Only If You're A Genius. by bufness(m): 7:45am On Jan 05, 2016
have always hated logic classes angry
Re: Who Stole The Coke? Come In If And Only If You're A Genius. by flokii: 1:12pm On Jan 05, 2016
Darius would be my prime suspect (how did he know who did and who didn't)..
Brenda too (number 2 suspect)
Re: Who Stole The Coke? Come In If And Only If You're A Genius. by DONSMITH123(m): 1:44pm On Jan 05, 2016
I laugh fall grin grin grin grin

gabylzy:
this shuldnt be in d education section..ts shuld be in confusion section...
Re: Who Stole The Coke? Come In If And Only If You're A Genius. by witorwitoutyou(m): 1:45pm On Jan 05, 2016
MUMU ?....na everybody don sabi d answer 4 Nigeria,and d option sef is conspicuously missing...Na

DASUKI steal am
Re: Who Stole The Coke? Come In If And Only If You're A Genius. by SlyCharlie(m): 1:47pm On Jan 05, 2016
Ok...
Lemme think...
Am coming.
______________________________________________Modified.. So after careful examination of the statements... I have come to the logical conclusion that both Charles and Alfred are innocent
Now as per the bone of contention, who stole the coke...
Darius seems to be the thief seeing as there are three accusations pointing his person.
Now a closer look at the question reveals that 4of the eight statements are.

Now with my little trial and error method i have been able to substantively establish that Brenda is the Ole..
Both statements by Darius were correct..
Both statements by Charles were pure lies...
Brenda for her theiving character surprisingly said the truth on one occasion, shooting her self in the foot in the process...
Alfred had one true statements
Re: Who Stole The Coke? Come In If And Only If You're A Genius. by temple(m): 1:49pm On Jan 05, 2016
Brenda is the thief. Lol
Re: Who Stole The Coke? Come In If And Only If You're A Genius. by santos876(m): 1:53pm On Jan 05, 2016
JVgal:
Everybody pointing finger @ brenda. Leave dat poor geh alone, even Dasuki was nt accused like dis.
babe u no go understand......da gal record plenty......am not surprised at all...bcoz she is d only thief in dere midst.........since u care for her try and talk sense into her

1 Like

Re: Who Stole The Coke? Come In If And Only If You're A Genius. by Louis0716(m): 1:54pm On Jan 05, 2016
It was Brenda tongue tongue grin
Re: Who Stole The Coke? Come In If And Only If You're A Genius. by rattlesnake(m): 1:54pm On Jan 05, 2016
Una faaaaadaaaaaa
Re: Who Stole The Coke? Come In If And Only If You're A Genius. by HRich(m): 1:58pm On Jan 05, 2016
Lolz. He just gave them the answer. It was Darius
Re: Who Stole The Coke? Come In If And Only If You're A Genius. by Opoki(m): 2:03pm On Jan 05, 2016
nairaman66:

Rightly deduced! Darius name appeared 3 times! Brenda went ahead to refute the claim saying it wasn't Darius! Meaning it could be either Darius or Brenda.

I think Brenda is the culprit!
What else are we waiting for, oya let's burn Brenda to serves as a lesson to others.

Say no to Jungle Justice.
Life worth more than anything.
Re: Who Stole The Coke? Come In If And Only If You're A Genius. by funkyibodude(m): 2:07pm On Jan 05, 2016
The first and the third :
the statement from Alfred and Charles....

Dairus stole it, because how did he know that it wasn't Charles or alfred
Re: Who Stole The Coke? Come In If And Only If You're A Genius. by obailala(m): 2:08pm On Jan 05, 2016
Na the babe thief am..... Brenda should be invited by EFCC ASAP
Re: Who Stole The Coke? Come In If And Only If You're A Genius. by canalily(m): 2:11pm On Jan 05, 2016
Oboy abeg see ur coke heregrin Nobody steal ur coke, i even bring bread joinangry

2 Likes

Re: Who Stole The Coke? Come In If And Only If You're A Genius. by generaljoshua(m): 2:12pm On Jan 05, 2016
Chai this reminded me of Logic at the Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta.
Re: Who Stole The Coke? Come In If And Only If You're A Genius. by cremedelacreme: 2:13pm On Jan 05, 2016
Abeg na all of them join hand steal the coke. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

COVID-19 Lockdown: 500 Secondary School Students Pregnant In Benin / Erekaa Naomi Dooshima: Missing Benue University Student Found Dead / Does A Masters Degree Guarantee Jobs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.