Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,434 members, 7,823,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

19-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Ebonyi, As Boyfriend Rejects Pregnancy - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 19-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Ebonyi, As Boyfriend Rejects Pregnancy (32905 Views)

18-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide Over JAMB UTME Score In Delta State / 15-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Delta Over Love; Mourned By Friends (Photos) / Girlfriend Flees As Boyfriend Dies In Lagos Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Ebonyi, As Boyfriend Rejects Pregnancy by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jan 04, 2016
ALL I CAN SEE IS HER AGE, IF ONLY ALL THE 19 YEAR OLD YOUNG PROMISING GIRLS IN THE FORUM TODAY CAN LEARN FROM THIS STORY AND RESOLVE THIS YEAR...WHAT WE MEN AND BOYS WANTS IS SEX..WE ALWAYS NEED SEX BUT IF HE CANNOT WAIT TILL HE CAN AFFORD YOUR BRIDE PRICE, PLS LET HIM GO.

3 Likes

Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Ebonyi, As Boyfriend Rejects Pregnancy by doziefrancis(m): 2:26pm On Jan 04, 2016
Hv u fgtn love is blind... Ndi ara
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Ebonyi, As Boyfriend Rejects Pregnancy by IamLucy(f): 2:27pm On Jan 04, 2016
WhatOnEarth:

Really?
Africa this, Africa that. The parents have every right to be angry.
When it happens to your child then you can come and say that.
here they come....
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Ebonyi, As Boyfriend Rejects Pregnancy by WhatOnEarth: 2:27pm On Jan 04, 2016
drss1:
i tell u some african parents ar bush pipul! angry is becoming pregnant d end of d world Instead of dem to support her as a child who made a mistake, dem con dey spark like say she kill person sad parents should know dat humans ar not perfect. every body makes mistake.
d boy way reject d pregnancy is also guilty of murder.

And what is the girl guilty of??
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Ebonyi, As Boyfriend Rejects Pregnancy by refreshrate: 2:27pm On Jan 04, 2016
StefanSalvatore:
Wat a shame, killed herself n d little one inside n she's not even up to 18. Wetin she go tell God now, sad i pray God pity her soul. Dats y it's bn repeated over n over again abstain from pre-marital sex if u r not ready for d consequences or at d very least protect urself. But no everybody wan enjoy

There is dis saying in igbo "ihe na ato uto n'egbu egbu" my igbo guys go understand

konji never hold you before
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Ebonyi, As Boyfriend Rejects Pregnancy by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jan 04, 2016
classicB:
.i dont blame the either the boy or girl, i blame the parents of the girl for treating her the way they did. What happened to making her realise her mistakes and help her raise the baby? The guy might eventually accept the baby,We all make mistakes at some points in our lives, yes, i know some people would come here to lash the girl about how she opened up for a boy to get her pregnant, but then how many people can come out clean that they didnt go against their parents/mothers wish for them to stay off sex with guys until marriage. She was just a girl in her youth that wanted to explore, but its sad she ended up like that. RIP girl

So on point. The parents of the girl should be gnashing their teeth in regret. She was just one ignorant child who needed to be corrected with LOVE. Dumb Parents!
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Ebonyi, As Boyfriend Rejects Pregnancy by IceDude(m): 2:28pm On Jan 04, 2016
I know i like kerewalogy but i cant destroy any girl's life. If it happens that i mistakenly impregnate any of my girl friends i wont deny the pregnancy.....That guy nor try at all
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Ebonyi, As Boyfriend Rejects Pregnancy by denedene(m): 2:28pm On Jan 04, 2016
I'll just like to meet the parents and ask them a question. "are you happy and satisfied?". Some African parents can be so insensitive and primitive in reasoning angry
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Ebonyi, As Boyfriend Rejects Pregnancy by matrix199(m): 2:28pm On Jan 04, 2016
Tolexander:
the way many African parents handle teenage pregnancy betrays common sense and maturity!

The most annoying part is many of these parents got their first born before they got wedded.

So you expect every African parents to immediately accept the fact that the deed is done already, and welcome their teenage daughter with open embrace? It's human to feel angry, disappointed at such findings. It's human to react angrily at such finding.

If you don't have a name to protect, such discovery won't budge you. And mind you, the western parents may accept such because of the alternatives they have. Abortion is legal in most states in the US. But is it legal and morally justified in most countries in Africa?

I think you owe African parents an apology.
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Ebonyi, As Boyfriend Rejects Pregnancy by Seun360(m): 2:28pm On Jan 04, 2016
Demmocrats:
The girl just bought herself one way ticket to hell.

Like you've been to hell before.? Or let's say animals too will go to heaven or hell.

Africans sha. undecided
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Ebonyi, As Boyfriend Rejects Pregnancy by WhatOnEarth: 2:28pm On Jan 04, 2016
IamLucy:
here they come....

That is no argument.
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Ebonyi, As Boyfriend Rejects Pregnancy by cassyrooy(m): 2:28pm On Jan 04, 2016
IamLucy:
her parents are to blame.african parents can be quite shallow and insensitive.
To some degree, but she was to be blamed for being shallow to think love last.

She's 19, her primary aim should be on education and not unprotected sex.
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Ebonyi, As Boyfriend Rejects Pregnancy by Wolfbrother(m): 2:29pm On Jan 04, 2016
Tolexander:
the way many African parents handle teenage pregnancy betrays common sense and maturity!

The most annoying part is many of these parents got their first born before they got wedded.

+1000000000000000
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Ebonyi, As Boyfriend Rejects Pregnancy by favourmic(m): 2:29pm On Jan 04, 2016
I blame her parent, I don't understand why parent are like that instead of them to take good care of her Noah rubbish the same thing happen to one of my 200lv mate back in school was prego and her parent abandoned her so sad during her delivery the girl and unborn baby die, who know may be the baby we be the one to help the family in future?

1 Like

Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Ebonyi, As Boyfriend Rejects Pregnancy by Tolexander: 2:29pm On Jan 04, 2016
WhatOnEarth:

His post is actually very relevant to the topic.
I never declined the relevance.

His post is more relevant while discussing parental training when the girl isn't pregnant.

The teenage is pregnant, how does stigmatizing and punishing her profer solution to the pregnancy. It has happened, let them handle it with maturity cos it can't be reversed.
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Ebonyi, As Boyfriend Rejects Pregnancy by chronique(m): 2:30pm On Jan 04, 2016
This is the reason why young girls shouldn't date small boys who aren't ready for responsibilities. Most of my mates started having kids as far back as 2000 but I made up my mind never to have a child outside wedlock. It's being 16 yrs now,and I still hold on to that priciple but God forbid I fall/fail at it,I'd gladly accept a child I fathered. I don't support abortion(I've never done it) and do not know why people kill or reject children they fathered/mothered. It's pretty crazy. If you're old enough to have sex,you should be old enough to handle whatever comes out of it. If you don't want unwanted pregnancy,use a condom for pete's sake! A lot of Nigerians are simply unprincipled and that's why the country is in a messy state.
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Ebonyi, As Boyfriend Rejects Pregnancy by acooriz(m): 2:31pm On Jan 04, 2016
So now she Don die... Okay
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Ebonyi, As Boyfriend Rejects Pregnancy by IamLucy(f): 2:31pm On Jan 04, 2016
cassyrooy:

i know she got partial blame tho.but they pushed her to suicide when they threatened to push her out of the house.thats my point
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Ebonyi, As Boyfriend Rejects Pregnancy by Oluwapresley(m): 2:32pm On Jan 04, 2016
Gerrouta here joh

WhatOnEarth:

Big fat lie
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Ebonyi, As Boyfriend Rejects Pregnancy by Skmoda360(m): 2:33pm On Jan 04, 2016
StefanSalvatore:
Wat a shame, killed herself n d little one inside n she's not even up to 18. Wetin she go tell God now, sad i pray God pity her soul. Dats y it's bn repeated over n over again abstain from pre-marital sex if u r not ready for d consequences or at d very least protect urself. But no everybody wan enjoy

There is dis saying in igbo "ihe na ato uto n'egbu egbu" my igbo guys go understand

she's 19.
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Ebonyi, As Boyfriend Rejects Pregnancy by favourmic(m): 2:33pm On Jan 04, 2016
cassyrooy:

hey don't you know no matter the age of ladies when it comes to love they turn to fool? I don't blame the girl
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Ebonyi, As Boyfriend Rejects Pregnancy by 9jatatafo(m): 2:33pm On Jan 04, 2016
The easiest thing to do to a woman is lay her down and explore her kpekus but what follows after is the big deal. Boys and girls please abstain from sex or equip yourself with raincoat
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Ebonyi, As Boyfriend Rejects Pregnancy by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jan 04, 2016
IamLucy:
her parents are to blame.african parents can be quite shallow and insensitive.
you're so right. Situations like this calls for great unconditional love from parents. The parents needed to emulate Christ by throwing their arms around the young inexperienced girl and forgive her and bear her burdens knowing certainly that she will have to learn her lessons in life. But rather such cruel barbaric treatment from the parents made the young lady lost her soul in eternity forever. So damn pitiful
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Ebonyi, As Boyfriend Rejects Pregnancy by lilmax(m): 2:33pm On Jan 04, 2016
LOVE undecided

How foolish it can make someone be,everyone should be blamed for what ever befalls them
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Ebonyi, As Boyfriend Rejects Pregnancy by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jan 04, 2016
WhatOnEarth:

Big lies. The parents have every right to be angry. Is a 19 years old girl not matured enough to make a mature decision not to kill herself? Now you are all talking as if only the parents are 'matured'
don't really understand your statement but there is a better way to handle this situation!

Once a woman is pregnant she is super sensitive in different ways both emotional and physical, so you just don't go out rampage on her. Yes you can be angry but not in a way or manner that you go through the extreme.

So if you were the one, will you start telling your child to start parking that you disown her undecided
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Ebonyi, As Boyfriend Rejects Pregnancy by wickedworld: 2:34pm On Jan 04, 2016
I blaimed her parent, for they did not handle the situation well, when she needed them most. C'mon the mistake has be done
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Ebonyi, As Boyfriend Rejects Pregnancy by IamLucy(f): 2:35pm On Jan 04, 2016
WhatOnEarth:

That is no argument.
did you read the part where they threatened to send her packing?while voicing it out to the whole neighbourhood.
anyone with feelings would definitely feel depressed.i still stand on they were insensitive
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Ebonyi, As Boyfriend Rejects Pregnancy by goodguy2118: 2:36pm On Jan 04, 2016
wow dat was not cool at all she as just commit 2 offence at once 1- by killing herself 2-by killing a baby
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Ebonyi, As Boyfriend Rejects Pregnancy by IamLucy(f): 2:37pm On Jan 04, 2016
sonofananimal:
don't really understand your statement but there is a better way to handle this situation!

Once a woman is pregnant she is super sensitive in different ways both emotional and physical, so you just don't go out rampage on her. Yes you can be angry but not in a way or manner that you go through the extreme.

please tell him
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Ebonyi, As Boyfriend Rejects Pregnancy by Coolgent(m): 2:39pm On Jan 04, 2016
Hmm premarital sex...
Be warn
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Ebonyi, As Boyfriend Rejects Pregnancy by IamLucy(f): 2:39pm On Jan 04, 2016
SaintHephzibah:
you're so right. Situations like this calls for great unconditional love from parents. The parents needed to emulate Christ by throwing their arms around the young inexperienced girl and forgive her and bear her burdens knowing certainly that she will have to learn her lessons in life. But rather such cruel barbaric treatment from the parents made the young lady lost her soul in eternity forever. So damn pitiful
its a shame.like they are alws so scared to show their kids love or something.

1 Like

Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Ebonyi, As Boyfriend Rejects Pregnancy by cassyrooy(m): 2:40pm On Jan 04, 2016
onatisi:
Foolish girl. The parents pressured her and her boy friend denied the pregnancy and the next thing she does is to buy a rope ,tie it around her neck then hangs herself??
How is she any different from a suicide bomber
Someone see things differently.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Breaks His Son's Hand In Ibadan, Sets Him On Fire For Stealing (Pics, Video) / I Was Robbed, The Thieves Placed Palm Oil At My Door / Police Shoot Two Innocent Victims In Delta In Case Of Mistaken Identity (Graphic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.