Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,684 members, 7,823,931 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) - Phones (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) (32936 Views)

Unboxing The Gionee M6 Mirror...just Got Mine / Unboxing The Gionee M6… What A Powerful Piece Of Magic! / The New Gionee S Plus Is Out, Check It Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by mosjames: 7:36pm On Jan 13, 2016
Akaolisa:
better wake up from this your dream.
You should wake up and stop hyping substandard stuffs
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by mosjames: 7:41pm On Jan 13, 2016
kesses:
Tecno been lying to us since 1623
And Gionee have been lying since?
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by Orator2383: 8:07pm On Jan 13, 2016
mosjames:

You should wake up and stop hyping substandard stuffs
my hatred for Gionee is because of their quack service center. Is it that they don't have money to equip their service center?. Another thing is the heating problem of their devices.
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by Orator2383: 8:10pm On Jan 13, 2016
goziesweetie:
M5 is max 48k. Ram size is 3GB, while camon's ram size is 1gb
Oga say what you know. The one they brought to Nigeria is 2gb RAM not 3gb. Nigeria is their dumping ground. They should do better this year pls
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by wheezyoung(m): 9:56pm On Jan 13, 2016
Any rooting process available yet?
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by Akaolisa: 10:56pm On Jan 13, 2016
Orator2383:
my hatred for Gionee is because of their quack service center. Is it that they don't have money to equip their service center?. Another thing is the heating problem of their devices.
mr man, stop saying what you don't know, which of their service centers have you been to? What phone iz heating? I use two gionee phones and i have never encountered any heating and then, do you know gionee even offers international support? Abeg stop spewing lies jare

2 Likes

Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by kesses: 10:42am On Jan 14, 2016
ok oo
flexcity82:
6s na baba
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by kesses: 10:43am On Jan 14, 2016
gionee never lie
mosjames:

And Gionee have been lying since?
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by mosjames: 11:46am On Jan 14, 2016
kesses:
gionee never lie
Smh, you know nothing
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by mosjames: 11:49am On Jan 14, 2016
Orator2383:
Very poor, and they said they have international exposure.
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by goziesweetie: 12:15pm On Jan 14, 2016
Okay thank you
gabylzy:

m5 ram is 2gb..thats the 9jerian version
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by goziesweetie: 12:15pm On Jan 14, 2016
Cqlm down we are not fighting
Orator2383:
Oga say what you know. The one they brought to Nigeria is 2gb RAM not 3gb. Nigeria is their dumping ground. They should do better this year pls
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by kesses: 2:07pm On Jan 14, 2016
you too.
mosjames:

Smh, you know nothing
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by jheed: 2:14pm On Jan 14, 2016
Go and sleep. You're hungry.

babafrey:
their razzness and stpidity wont help but show. wetin concern her mum for this mater now? Tecno and the kind of idiots they pay to troll for them.
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by jheed: 2:16pm On Jan 14, 2016
I didnt even know they had service centres. At least, Tecno has two in lagos alone.

mosjames:

Very poor, and they said they have international exposure.
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by jheed: 2:17pm On Jan 14, 2016
The beef on this thread is making me laugh sha.
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by oluwadaemilola: 2:29pm On Jan 14, 2016
i never lie
babafrey:
lol. true though
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by oluwadaemilola: 2:38pm On Jan 14, 2016
at last you get money to buy data
jheed:
Go and sleep. You're hungry.

Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by oluwadaemilola: 2:39pm On Jan 14, 2016
Tecno need about 10 in each state, with the rate at which their phones get spoilt.
jheed:
I didnt even know they had service centres. At least, Tecno has two in lagos alone.

Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by tomjerry123: 9:15pm On Jan 14, 2016
agree with u,100 even
oluwadaemilola:
Tecno need about 10 in each state, with the rate at which their phones get spoilt.
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by tomjerry123: 9:28am On Jan 15, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
oluwadaemilola:
at last you get money to buy data
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by Mariamo88: 10:52am On Jan 15, 2016
The last time I was here they insulted my life. Nonetheless I am still looking for money to buy this phone, my dream phone
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by Mariamo88: 10:53am On Jan 15, 2016
The thing about goober is you can be sure your money will not waste. You will always buy quality.
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by Mariamo88: 10:54am On Jan 15, 2016
All the time. One small boy was insulting the last time. Just ublook and talk your own. They will always beef gionee
jheed:
The beef on this thread is making me laugh sha.
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by Mariamo88: 10:55am On Jan 15, 2016
Which heating problem? If you wan lie, do research first. We no be mugu
Orator2383:
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by Mariamo88: 10:56am On Jan 15, 2016
Which Kain yeye thing be this?
mosjames:

But still better pass Gionee
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by Mariamo88: 10:58am On Jan 15, 2016
If you want to mention android phones better than gionee, maybe Samsung, of which it's only a while. Samsung will not always be number one. Everything has season.
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by Phonewiz: 12:14pm On Jan 15, 2016
So has anybody found out the price for the usb type c? Though i feel you must be very careless to spoil it because it doesn't spoil easily.
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by Phonewiz: 12:14pm On Jan 15, 2016
Very true
Mariamo88:
If you want to mention android phones better than gionee, maybe Samsung, of which it's only a while. Samsung will not always be number one. Everything has season.
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by teelaweee(m): 1:06pm On Jan 15, 2016
kesses:
dont talk about that shitty phone abeg.

what shitty phone? you would beg to have the Tecno devices on release this year. their products from 2015 very well shows their products this year would be the bomb
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by teelaweee(m): 1:09pm On Jan 15, 2016
flexcity82:
who cares

Maltina cares tongue
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by teelaweee(m): 1:10pm On Jan 15, 2016
Phonewiz:
So has anybody found out the price for the usb type c? Though i feel you must be very careless to spoil it because it doesn't spoil easily.

A nairalander said it's about 1k too

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

It's Official: Elon Musk Is Buying Twitter For $54.20/Share & Taking It Private / Samsung Galaxy S5 - Specs, Rumors, And Release Date / How To Transfer Data Bundle On Mtn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.