Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:46 AM

The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) (32794 Views)

Unboxing The Gionee M6 Mirror...just Got Mine / Unboxing The Gionee M6… What A Powerful Piece Of Magic! / The New Gionee S Plus Is Out, Check It Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by Cerebrum(m): 8:43am On Jan 05, 2016
Gestures are interesting. Tecno adds some for whatsapp too
Gaffy02:
Not to sound like a hater but we all know this smart gestures nobody ever uses them. Its just a gimmick to sell phones
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by babafrey: 9:34am On Jan 05, 2016
infinix camera worse.
oluwadaemilola:
this phone is actually good. nice review op. the camera is not the greatest but it is very good. I will take the camera over that of any infinix or Tecno phone.
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by Gaffy02: 10:05am On Jan 05, 2016
Cerebrum:
it is not about it being interesting or not. My question is do you ever remember to use them
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by kesses: 10:48am On Jan 05, 2016
i still insist am not overhyping the camera.
oluwadaemilola:
over hype maybe but the camera ain't bad.
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by kesses: 10:49am On Jan 05, 2016
those ones dont have camera on their phones na
babafrey:
infinix camera worse.
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by kesses: 10:50am On Jan 05, 2016
one might not use every gestures, some of us have the ones we like.
Cerebrum:
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by Vicar2015(m): 3:34pm On Jan 05, 2016
I do and dey come in handy especially when you don't have time to go stage by stage but just need to get to a task faster
Gaffy02:
Not to sound like a hater but we all know this smart gestures nobody ever uses them. Its just a gimmick to sell phones
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by Vicar2015(m): 3:36pm On Jan 05, 2016
Well considering the price of this and the note 4 this is a better option
mogreen22:
Nice review. Been waiting for this, honestly i agree with virtually all what the op said but that camera on the phone is too notch Abeg, i still maintain it takes better dim pictures that my Note 4
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by Vicar2015(m): 3:40pm On Jan 05, 2016
i quite agree, mine fell face down yesterday and i was too scared to pick it up cos i thought the screen would have broken, but it didn't .....great build quality from gionee
Ryanxu:
Team GIONEE
very nice Splus
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by afuye(m): 3:57pm On Jan 05, 2016
let swap wih s plus
selfmadeOLX:
All gionee devices are always dope and durable..
And the s plus isn't any less

Tho I have a gionee m5 for sale

All accessories intact and super neat with carton
A month old..
Asking price is 40k

Lagos..
WhatsApp /Call 08185350069 wink
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by selfmadeOLX(m): 5:31pm On Jan 05, 2016
afuye:
let swap wih s plus

No Sir smiley

1 Like

Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by mogreen22: 6:47pm On Jan 05, 2016
Vicar2015:
Well considering the price of this and the note 4 thus is a better option
for someone working on a budget. YES!! This is the best option but if the person has the money, the note 4 is the best machine
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by mogreen22: 6:49pm On Jan 05, 2016
temitiipsy:
at what store in computer village ?
slot, affordables
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by mogreen22: 6:50pm On Jan 05, 2016
cooljude:
I wanted to buy Infinix hotnote pro last week saturday at computer village and i couldn't get it and i noticed the price of phones had gone up. When i checked out this Gionee S-plus, i honestly fell in love with the phone. This is the phone i want, i just want to wait a little to see if the price of phones would stabilize..
Bros, close eye buy the phone jare. Its a new phone,so the tendency of it coming down soon is lil
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by mogreen22: 7:02pm On Jan 05, 2016
Gaffy02:
it is not about it being interesting or not. My question is do you ever remember to use them
yes, i use them. Especially the smart stay. Sometimes, i am reading an ebook and i set my screen to 30 seconds dim, and it takes me say a 45seconds to a Minute to finish the page, my phone automatically detects my eyes and keeps the phone on, so sir/ma. This is not a gimmick. Its useful

1 Like

Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by Vicar2015(m): 6:20am On Jan 06, 2016
ps3o:

cost pls
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by babafrey: 10:25am On Jan 06, 2016
well samsung is samsung. am always on budget when it comes to android phones. i would rather spend big on apple. so apple over splus, and splus over your note 4
mogreen22:
for someone working on a budget. YES!! This is the best option but if the person has the money, the note 4 is the best machine
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by mogreen22: 11:36am On Jan 06, 2016
babafrey:
well samsung is samsung. am always on budget when it comes to android phones. i would rather spend big on apple. so apple over splus, and splus over your note 4
let's be serious here, even the iPhone 6 can't stand where the note 4 is. Abeg abeg, if you have your reservations About Android phones fine but don't say splus over Note4 abeg
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by Codedzng: 12:11pm On Jan 06, 2016
Please how many RAM available for use
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by Androidoverlord: 2:10pm On Jan 06, 2016
Nice phone, cool camera, durable hardware
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by Phonewiz: 2:19pm On Jan 06, 2016
The Gionee splus is my favorite android right now. Camera is superb. Love it. It's worth 40k and even more.
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by Otu7(m): 2:36pm On Jan 06, 2016
i recently bought d gionee s plus. i must confess its an amazing fone. far mor beta & superior 2 my bbz30. its gat everytin i wnt in a smart fone. ba3 life is above average. wit a very good display n camera. my only. pls who can help me wit setting on how 2 stop d voice typing. wen eva am chating
or typing. a lady's voice always mention every alfabet dat i press. pls how do i off dis anoyying soumd
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by Phonewiz: 2:37pm On Jan 06, 2016
This seems incredible. What is the screen made of to make this possible?
Vicar2015:
i quite agree, mine fell face down yesterday and i was too scared to pick it up cos i thought the screen would have broken, but it didn't .....great build quality from gionee
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by Chiakaebe: 3:08pm On Jan 06, 2016
Ah maybe it's the keyboard you selected, go to settigs and change keyboard just like this, remove it from Google voice typing, not sure if that's the problem though but try it
Otu7:
i recently bought d gionee s plus. i must confess its an amazing fone. far mor beta & superior 2 my bbz30. its gat everytin i wnt in a smart fone. ba3 life is above average. wit a very good display n camera. my only. pls who can help me wit setting on how 2 stop d voice typing. wen eva am chating
or typing. a lady's voice always mention every alfabet dat i press. pls how do i off dis anoyying soumd

Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by Chiakaebe: 3:09pm On Jan 06, 2016
I love how everybody is now famzing this phone, I was one of the rest to buy it. I'm a proud gionee lover.
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by AbuadStudent(m): 4:17pm On Jan 06, 2016
I plan on buying this phone soon sha
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by spanzed(m): 6:14pm On Jan 06, 2016
cooljude:
I wanted to buy Infinix hotnote pro last week saturday at computer village and i couldn't get it and i noticed the price of phones had gone up. When i checked out this Gionee S-plus, i honestly fell in love with the phone. This is the phone i want, i just want to wait a little to see if the price of phones would stabilize..
same here.....I think I would go for this gadget but pls what's the price of marathon m5
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by funkdr(m): 7:36pm On Jan 06, 2016
spanzed:
same here.....I think I would go for this gadget but pls what's the price of marathon m5
m5 is now #48,000.
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by mogreen22: 11:07pm On Jan 06, 2016
Chiakaebe:
Ah maybe it's the keyboard you selected, go to settigs and change keyboard just like this, remove it from Google voice typing, not sure if that's the problem though but try it
just change it from TouchPal to stock (google) keyboard.it would stop the voice
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by mogreen22: 11:15pm On Jan 06, 2016
spanzed:
you should go for this one,has almost similar specs with the M5 And this is 39k. Well it all depends on your budget sha
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by mogreen22: 11:16pm On Jan 06, 2016
Phonewiz:
This seems incredible. What is the screen made of to make this possible?
gorilla gotta glass 3
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by oluwadaemilola: 11:36pm On Jan 06, 2016
blackberry no b fone b4 na
Otu7:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

5 Things You Should Know If You Are Using A Phone With A Non-removable Battery / Which Network Offers The Most Affordable Data? / How To Make PES Faster On PPSSPP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.