Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,212 members, 7,811,580 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:02 PM

The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) (32804 Views)

Unboxing The Gionee M6 Mirror...just Got Mine / Unboxing The Gionee M6… What A Powerful Piece Of Magic! / The New Gionee S Plus Is Out, Check It Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by babafrey: 11:58pm On Jan 06, 2016
lol. true though
oluwadaemilola:
blackberry no b fone b4 na
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by babafrey: 12:00am On Jan 07, 2016
true.
Androidoverlord:
Nice phone, cool camera, durable hardware
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by babafrey: 12:01am On Jan 07, 2016
i cant spend beyond 40k on an android or windows phone, when apple dey there. i would always insist the s plus over the note 4 unless it is a gift
mogreen22:
let's be serious here, even the iPhone 6 can't stand where the note 4 is. Abeg abeg, if you have your reservations About Android phones fine but don't say splus over Note4 abeg
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by mogreen22: 8:22am On Jan 07, 2016
babafrey:
i cant spend beyond 40k on an android or windows phone, when apple dey there. i would always insist the s plus over the note 4 unless it is a gift
you need to change that Mentality bro. To each its own sha, can't go back to apple. Tired of their restrictions
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by spanzed(m): 3:53pm On Jan 07, 2016
funkdr:
m5 is now #48,000.
OK thanks
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by spanzed(m): 3:56pm On Jan 07, 2016
funkdr:
m5 is now #48,000.
How long does the fone takes while browsing from 100% before it becomes low?
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by funkdr(m): 5:17pm On Jan 07, 2016
spanzed:
How long does the fone takes while browsing from 100% before it becomes low?
I bought s-plus instead.
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by spanzed(m): 6:42pm On Jan 07, 2016
funkdr:
I bought s-plus instead.
that's cool I would join u guys soon
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by onyekaez: 9:51pm On Jan 07, 2016
Love how detailed this review is. Highly educational. All true
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by mogreen22: 10:04pm On Jan 07, 2016
spanzed:
you should, amazing phone It is
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jan 07, 2016
mogreen22:
you should, amazing phone It is
4rm what im seeing, this s plus sounds amazing. but i hav 30k nd would love 2 get something close 2 d s+
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by funkdr(m): 11:52pm On Jan 07, 2016
spanzed:
you'll love it.
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by mogreen22: 8:37am On Jan 08, 2016
ukjerry:

4rm what im seeing, this s plus sounds amazing. but i hav 30k nd would love 2 get something close 2 d s+
you should wait for the m5mini then. It would launch anytime soon. The specs are great and it won't be more than 30k
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by Nobody: 10:46am On Jan 08, 2016
mogreen22:
you should wait for the m5mini then. It would launch anytime soon. The specs are great and it won't be more than 30k
i dnt tink i can wait. i nid a fone b4 d end of nxt wik. buh which is beta in specs n all(m5mini nd s+)
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by mogreen22: 11:59am On Jan 08, 2016
ukjerry:

i dnt tink i can wait. i nid a fone b4 d end of nxt wik. buh which is beta in specs n all(m5mini nd s+)
the splus is better. Pros of the splus, 13megapixel over 8 mega pixel rear camera, the front camera remains the same but its most likely the splus has a better cam, the screen of the splus is bigger, they have the same ram. The splus feels sleek(personal experience) the only thing the mini That makes the mini better is the battery, which is still tentative Because it's a Rumor, oh yeah the splus has some smart gestures too
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jan 08, 2016
mogreen22:
the splus is better. Pros of the splus, 13megapixel over 8 mega pixel rear camera, the front camera remains the same but its most likely the splus has a better cam, the screen of the splus is bigger, they have the same ram. The splus feels sleek(personal experience) the only thing the mini That makes the mini better is the battery, which is still tentative Because it's a Rumor, oh yeah the splus has some smart gestures too
aii....tnks.
i guess i have 2 save some more
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by mogreen22: 12:18pm On Jan 08, 2016
ukjerry:

aii....tnks.
i guess i have 2 save some more
you are almost there 9k more wink
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by donlyone(m): 1:14pm On Jan 08, 2016
I'm getting conflicting specs, which is it, 2gig or 3gig RAM
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by Leorichy: 2:39pm On Jan 08, 2016
donlyone:
I'm getting conflicting specs, which is it, 2gig or 3gig RAM

it's 2gig ram
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by donlyone(m): 11:58pm On Jan 08, 2016
Leorichy:

it's 2gig ram

But all the reviews I saw on youtube says it's 3gig ram. Or is this a Nigerian version.
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by kizolo(m): 1:38am On Jan 09, 2016
donlyone:

But all the reviews I saw on youtube says it's 3gig ram. Or is this a Nigerian version.
3gig ram is only for Indian market.
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by Leorichy: 5:54am On Jan 09, 2016
donlyone:

yeah
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by donlyone(m): 6:44am On Jan 09, 2016
kizolo:

3gig ram is only for Indian m8arket.

Thanks for the info.

Does anyone have info on the Gionee S6? Please can one find it in Nigeria and how much?
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jan 09, 2016
donlyone:

Thanks for the info.

Does anyone have info on the Gionee S6? Please can one find it in Nigeria and how much?
I don't think the s6 is in Nigeria yet. But we should keep our fingers crossed
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jan 09, 2016
temitiipsy:
I don't think the s6 is in Nigeria yet. But we should keep our fingers crossed
are you sure its not available in Nigeria yet? because I heard it was launched late last year
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jan 09, 2016
Codedzng:
Please how many RAM available for use
about 1.4gb and I think that is fair enough considering how cumbersome android is
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jan 09, 2016
kessintona:
are you sure its not available in Nigeria yet? because I heard it was launched late last year
am sure it isn't sir
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by Gaffy02: 1:15pm On Jan 09, 2016
There's this other gionee flagship that is out. It spots a finger print sensor. Please anyone know the name ?
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jan 09, 2016
Gaffy02:
There's this other gionee flagship that is out. It spots a finger print sensor. Please anyone know the name ?
its the gionee marathon m5. It was launched in December. But not yet available in NG
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by Yommieland: 1:23pm On Jan 09, 2016
The camera quality is amazing, pictures taken at night are really good.
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jan 09, 2016
Yommieland:
The camera quality is amazing, pictures taken at night are really good.
I can attest to this also. Camera gave me more satisfaction than most Tecno products out there

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

5 Things You Should Know If You Are Using A Phone With A Non-removable Battery / Which Network Offers The Most Affordable Data? / How To Make PES Faster On PPSSPP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.