Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,113 members, 7,821,823 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Nigeria Needs To Cut Ties With Iran Now !!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Needs To Cut Ties With Iran Now !!! (1764 Views)

Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Cuts Ties With Biafra Group, IPOB / South Africa To Stop Buying Crude Oil From Nigeria, Opens Talks With Iran / Dogara Must Cut Ties With PDP —APC Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Needs To Cut Ties With Iran Now !!! by Tocheagle(m): 5:10pm On Jan 04, 2016
Iran has been in the news recently , due to their interference in the affairs of various governments of the world including Nigeria . Their main headache is "shiit sect" . But my question is, why should they tell people how to live their lives . I recently watched a clip on AIT where el zakzaki was training an army of his own . Most of them wore military camo uniform and were armed. I even saw ladies taking martial art training . HOW DID WE LET THIS MAN HAVE A FREE HAND ?. Why did the past Nigerian govts not clip his wings and why has iran been funding a violent sect in Nigeria . People living in zaria have been suffering because of this monster . Let's ask ourselves another question : do we monitor the so called grants and aids given to Nigeria by such nations as iran ? . Do we find out what the money were used for. Where did he get those arms from : Ans : iran . After I watched that clip It then dawned on me why we need to support our military, no matter what . zakzaki harassed and hurt people in that region for years , yet the day he was arrested, the so called iranians started calling for human rights. Another question is : the people whom zaki hurt , don't they have a right to freedom ? . Nigeria has no business with iran and should do what saudi arabia and bahrain has done : CUT DIPLOMATIC TIES WITH IRAN . UAE is about following suit . And we need to stop accepting any form of help from this violent Nations, because it comes with consequences . "Those who eat the devils meal, should expect stomach aches or death" and this is a classic example. iran should not be allowed to invest or carry out business activities in our country (sometimes I wish I was the president, they for see my other side) . Nigeria is a free Nation and should not do stuff because "iran said so" . zaki should never be released or we might just create boko haram 2.0 . Nigerians should put pressure on this govt to put Iran at arms length . I Rest My Case .

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Needs To Cut Ties With Iran Now !!! by donsteady(m): 5:15pm On Jan 04, 2016
Supported
Re: Nigeria Needs To Cut Ties With Iran Now !!! by Tocheagle(m): 5:18pm On Jan 04, 2016
We really need to take this serious o. iran should shut da f**k up and stop perching on our affairs like a house fly
Re: Nigeria Needs To Cut Ties With Iran Now !!! by baralatie(m): 5:29pm On Jan 04, 2016
It is not a good idea!
Re: Nigeria Needs To Cut Ties With Iran Now !!! by carinmom(f): 6:24pm On Jan 04, 2016
I concur.
Re: Nigeria Needs To Cut Ties With Iran Now !!! by Super1Star: 6:24pm On Jan 04, 2016
Any bereaved Shiite over Zakyzaky's predicament can relocate to Iran, where he or she will enjoy maximum Ayatollah rule.

In Nigeria, the constitution is supreme and not one blood thirsty, terror sponsoring and mayhem unleashing Ayatollah.

PMB recall our Ambassador with immediate effect.

Woes on to the Iranians and their households.
Re: Nigeria Needs To Cut Ties With Iran Now !!! by EdCure: 6:28pm On Jan 04, 2016
Iran is an aggressor, a rogue nation.
But we cannot join the bandwagon of moslem nations. They're all the same!

We'll do things our own way.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Needs To Cut Ties With Iran Now !!! by eejo(m): 6:58pm On Jan 04, 2016
ignoramus saudi arabia gave birth to jihadist who funded boko haram and denied Gej military hard ware to fight boko haram from turkey i can say they funded boko haram so wake up and study history if buhari allow shite rebellion in the north then the north is finished how come the army under buhari could kill shites but failed to advance into sambisa to arrest shekau

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Needs To Cut Ties With Iran Now !!! by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jan 04, 2016
I cant count the number of times our security agencies have intercepted large shipments of weapon from Iran in our ports. who else remember the hezbola guys that had stockpile of weapons under there supermarket in abuja

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Needs To Cut Ties With Iran Now !!! by jpphilips(m): 7:18pm On Jan 04, 2016
hmmmmm, Iran is an OPEC member and has a great military capability.
Iran behind Hezbollah has been a nightmare to Isreal let alone Nigeria, Buhari must thread with caution.
Re: Nigeria Needs To Cut Ties With Iran Now !!! by APCsupporter: 7:28pm On Jan 04, 2016
EdCure:
Iran is an aggressor, a rogue nation.
But we cannot join the bandwagon of moslem nations. They're all the same!

We'll do things our own way.

Nigeria is a muslim country. You can relocate to ghana if ur not happy
Re: Nigeria Needs To Cut Ties With Iran Now !!! by Xapio: 7:33pm On Jan 04, 2016
Whatever the zoo does is not my business..
Re: Nigeria Needs To Cut Ties With Iran Now !!! by Tocheagle(m): 8:39pm On Jan 04, 2016
APCsupporter:

Nigeria is not and will never be a muslim nation

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Needs To Cut Ties With Iran Now !!! by Idiataqueen(f): 8:43pm On Jan 04, 2016
APCsupporter:

I support u jare,but if d igbos dat are christians want biarafia hope u will accept it,hope u wont ask d force men to kill dem,seriously u are insane,eleribu.
Re: Nigeria Needs To Cut Ties With Iran Now !!! by Funkybabee(f): 9:51pm On Jan 04, 2016
Jo masepe fun o abi ewo nitepe

we are not Muslim country so mind ur speech

because all those Muslim country u better watch a Jazeera or arise news and see what they are facing
Re: Nigeria Needs To Cut Ties With Iran Now !!! by abu12: 9:58pm On Jan 04, 2016
eejo:
ignoramus saudi arabia gave birth to jihadist who funded boko haram and denied Gej military hard ware to fight boko haram from turkey i can say they funded boko haram so wake up and study history if buhari allow shite rebellion in the north then the north is finished how come the army under buhari could kill shites but failed to advance into sambisa to arrest shekau

Dat is what d op don't understand, he shld also tell nigeria govt 2 cut diplomatic ties with saudis due 2 boko haram jihadst
Re: Nigeria Needs To Cut Ties With Iran Now !!! by ccoolitempa: 10:00pm On Jan 04, 2016
APCsupporter:

Gerraaatofheremehnnnnnn..... cheesy
Re: Nigeria Needs To Cut Ties With Iran Now !!! by APCsupporter: 10:20pm On Jan 04, 2016
Idiataqueen:
I support u jare,but if d igbos dat are christians want biarafia hope u will accept it,hope u wont ask d force men to kill dem,seriously u are insane,eleribu.

Its your father that is insane
Re: Nigeria Needs To Cut Ties With Iran Now !!! by APCsupporter: 10:21pm On Jan 04, 2016
Tocheagle:
Nigeria is not and will never be a muslim nation

So its a christian nation right?
Re: Nigeria Needs To Cut Ties With Iran Now !!! by TheDevilIsALai: 12:01am On Jan 05, 2016
The zombie mob is now here clamouring for war with Iran not knowing Saudi Arabia is looking for our support in the UN and also for supplying cannon fodder among the almajiri north to fight in this sectarian muslim civil war.

How daft can these zombies be?
Re: Nigeria Needs To Cut Ties With Iran Now !!! by EasternLion: 1:05am On Jan 05, 2016
TheDevilIsALai:
The zombie mob is now here clamouring for war with Iran not knowing Saudi Arabia is looking for our support in the UN and also for supplying cannon fodder among the almajiri north to fight in this sectarian muslim civil war.

How daft can these zombies be?

Lol.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Needs To Cut Ties With Iran Now !!! by Idiataqueen(f): 3:11am On Jan 05, 2016
APCsupporter:

Its your father that is insane
seriously speaking my is not a heartless man like u.
Re: Nigeria Needs To Cut Ties With Iran Now !!! by Nine11: 8:51am On Jan 05, 2016
A kingdom divided against itself will fall
Re: Nigeria Needs To Cut Ties With Iran Now !!! by drss1(m): 9:02am On Jan 05, 2016
Super1Star:
Any bereaved Shiite over Zakyzaky's predicament can relocate to Iran, where he or she will enjoy maximum Ayatollah rule.

In Nigeria, the constitution is supreme and not one blood thirsty, terror sponsoring and mayhem unleashing Ayatollah.

PMB recall our Ambassador with immediate effect.

Woes on to the Iranians and their households.
so una now realise say d constitution is supreme yet una buari dey rule with impunity disregarding rule of law enshrined in d same constitution. u demand for zakzaky to obey d laws in d constitution but u encourage buari to disregard d same constitution under d excuse of fighting corruption sad is dat not hypocrisy
Re: Nigeria Needs To Cut Ties With Iran Now !!! by Super1Star: 9:14am On Jan 05, 2016
drss1:
so una now realise say d constitution is supreme yet una buari dey rule with impunity disregarding rule of law enshrined in d same constitution. u demand for zakzaky to obey d laws in d constitution but u encourage buari to disregard d same constitution under d excuse of fighting corruption sad is dat not hypocrisy

Which rule of law allows a judge not to grant bail to someone that stole Nokia 3310 or a goat or okada but allows him to grant same to a kleptomaniac looter that his actions sent thousands to their timely death or a Lunatic Bleaching Yellow Pawpaw preaching hate, killing of others and promising to wage war against the Nigerian State.

A rule of law that does not preach justice, fairness and equity is not rule of law, but corrupt and subverted rule of law and the President has an Executive Order to over rule such based on National security interest.
Re: Nigeria Needs To Cut Ties With Iran Now !!! by baralatie(m): 9:15am On Jan 05, 2016
IyaIode:
I cant count the number of times our security agencies have intercepted large shipments of weapon from Iran in our ports. who else remember the hezbola guys that had stockpile of weapons under there supermarket in abuja
True
Re: Nigeria Needs To Cut Ties With Iran Now !!! by drss1(m): 9:29am On Jan 05, 2016
Super1Star:

Which rule of law allows a judge not to grant bail to someone that stole Nokia 3310 or a goat or okada but allows him to grant same to a kleptomaniac looter that his actions sent thousands to their timely death or a Lunatic Bleaching Yellow Pawpaw preaching hate, killing of others and promising to wage war against the Nigerian State.

A rule of law that does not preach justice, fairness and equity is not rule of law, but corrupt and subverted rule of law and the President has an Executive Order to over rule such based on National security interest.
keep on encouraging impunity, one day d chicken will come home d roost.
Re: Nigeria Needs To Cut Ties With Iran Now !!! by Super1Star: 11:09am On Jan 05, 2016
drss1:
keep on encouraging impunity, one day d chicken will come home d roost.

We are not encouraging impunity, we are supporting justice fairness and equity.

If you murderer like Dasuki or warmongering Lunatic like Kanu can be granted bail, then 95% of Nigerians in imprison should be granted bail unconditionally too.
Re: Nigeria Needs To Cut Ties With Iran Now !!! by Tocheagle(m): 10:09pm On Jan 05, 2016
APCsupporter:

So its a christian nation right?
I never said so , let's leave it neutral

(1) (Reply)

FG Releases Economic Agenda For 2016 / (pic) Angry Residents Use Juju To Chase Away PHCN Officials / Is He The Best Performing Governor In Nigeria ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.