Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,899 members, 7,834,984 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Nigerian Army To Go On Strike This Month - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army To Go On Strike This Month (3098 Views)

Army To Stage Operation Python Dance 2 In South East / Army To Deploy 10,000 Soldiers In Niger-Delta / Army To Round-up 25 Retired Officers Over Buratai Dubai Property (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Army To Go On Strike This Month by justice2016: 12:50am On Jan 05, 2016
A Nigerian Army Soldier Warns The Government: We Are Going On Strike In January Unless…
READ: https://www.naij.com/685062-nigerian-army-soldier-warns-government-going-strike-january-unless.html

If soldiers re not paid how can they defend us with enthusiasm n vigor ? This govt is failing the people
Re: Nigerian Army To Go On Strike This Month by APCsupporter: 1:02am On Jan 05, 2016
justice2016:
A Nigerian Army Soldier Warns The Government: We Are Going On Strike In January Unless…
READ: https://www.naij.com/685062-nigerian-army-soldier-warns-government-going-strike-january-unless.html

If soldiers re not paid how can they defend us with enthusiasm n vigor ? This govt is failing the people

You are out there defending high profile criminals with "rule of law" and you are here blaming the government. Do you know what 2.1 billion dollars can do to this nation?

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army To Go On Strike This Month by mazzi: 1:02am On Jan 05, 2016
These are valid questions!
Re: Nigerian Army To Go On Strike This Month by mazzi: 1:03am On Jan 05, 2016
grin grin grin bia uche go and quickly dust our malabo visa.
Bubu and his months of thousand laugh sef
Re: Nigerian Army To Go On Strike This Month by APCcrimesHD: 1:04am On Jan 05, 2016
bubu is failing...almost 1 yr, NOTHING to show for...
Re: Nigerian Army To Go On Strike This Month by mazzi: 1:07am On Jan 05, 2016
APCsupporter:

You are out there defending high profile criminals with "rule of law" and you are here blaming the government. Do you know what 2.1 billion dollars can do to this nation?
do you also know what 1.7billion bubu budgeted for tiwoshikanfa and brukutu can do for you and I?
See as your hypocrisy dey smell.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army To Go On Strike This Month by APCsupporter: 1:22am On Jan 05, 2016
mazzi:
do you also know what 1.7billion bubu budgeted for tiwoshikanfa and brukutu can do for you and I?
See as your hypocrisy dey smell.

It has been reduced na. The clueless and useless otuokke drunkard budgetted 4 billion for that. Do you know what it can do you you and i? See how easily you forget tinz

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army To Go On Strike This Month by mazzi: 1:26am On Jan 05, 2016
APCsupporter:

It has been reduced na. The clueless and useless otuokke drunkard budgetted 4 billion for that. Do you know what it can do you you and i? See how easily you forget tinz
anU go and get your facts right before coming here to embarrass yourself.
How much was it reduced to?

Bubu zombie!

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army To Go On Strike This Month by fistonati(m): 1:28am On Jan 05, 2016
To strike down d boko boys or to suspend national duties.
Nigeria again
Re: Nigerian Army To Go On Strike This Month by bloodykiller: 1:33am On Jan 05, 2016
[s]
APCsupporter:

[/s]

Nonsense trash !

the gworo chewing bastard burukutu sipping gorilla mumuhamado mumuharii should pay his Buharian army and stop behaving like a bush monkey he is

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army To Go On Strike This Month by bloodykiller: 1:37am On Jan 05, 2016
[s]
APCsupporter:

[/s]

tongue

have you eaten tuwo today? if no meet omojuwa for your own share of tuwo finkachi coupled with sour but warm fura d'nunu

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army To Go On Strike This Month by seunny4lif(m): 1:38am On Jan 05, 2016
Abeg stop dat joke oooh becos the last time police go on strike shocked We know wetin happen talkless of Military wing grin
Make I relocate to Ghana ooooh grin
Re: Nigerian Army To Go On Strike This Month by bloodykiller: 1:39am On Jan 05, 2016
shekau be like

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army To Go On Strike This Month by TimeManager(m): 2:02am On Jan 05, 2016
I thought APC was known for propaganda until you guys sweep me off my feet. If you have anyone at the battle front ,you would know that your propaganda is as watery as your stool.

The truth has spoken!
Re: Nigerian Army To Go On Strike This Month by dunkem21(m): 3:51am On Jan 05, 2016
TimeManager:
I thought APC was known for propaganda until you guys sweep me off my feet. If you have anyone at the battle front ,you would know that your propaganda is as watery as your stool.

The truth has spoken!

Do us a favour and shut up ..

Have you ever agreed that APC spins propaganda

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army To Go On Strike This Month by DaBullIT(m): 3:54am On Jan 05, 2016
Army never goes on strike , not navy or army anything armed forces OK?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army To Go On Strike This Month by ticker(m): 3:55am On Jan 05, 2016
Proverbs 29 2 When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice: but when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army To Go On Strike This Month by ShowYourCertificate: 7:22am On Jan 05, 2016
APC is a party full of propaganda. Even the soldiers are beginning to realise this.
Re: Nigerian Army To Go On Strike This Month by babzy2: 7:27am On Jan 05, 2016
APCcrimesHD:
bubu is failing...almost 1 yr, NOTHING to show for...
bros am enjoying 23-24hours of power supply per day in my house. Garki Abuja! Anybody leaving in abuja can testify. My Barbar is bringing me double portion from my saloon shop since he doesn't buy fuel again or service Generator.
God Bless Buhari and Osinbajo
Re: Nigerian Army To Go On Strike This Month by Ana234(f): 8:05am On Jan 05, 2016
The whole truth is out! Why are our soldiers especially army treated this bad when they risk their lives for our contry?
Re: Nigerian Army To Go On Strike This Month by APCsupporter: 8:28am On Jan 05, 2016
mazzi:
anU go and get your facts right before coming here to embarrass yourself.
How much was it reduced to?

Bubu zombie!

Fool i mean Buhari has reduced it to 1.7 billion naira as against the whopping 4 bililion gej budgeted for
Re: Nigerian Army To Go On Strike This Month by omenka(m): 8:45am On Jan 05, 2016
APCsupporter:

Go ahead and read the entire piece and you'd realise this is another "Itse Sagey" saga in the making! A "letter" they said. I have a good hunch who this "soldier" is.

I can bet my left ball that guy isn't a soldier. Naij.com has just been punked.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army To Go On Strike This Month by Simplymeah: 8:53am On Jan 05, 2016
Haba! Army strike?
Re: Nigerian Army To Go On Strike This Month by PassingShot(m): 8:58am On Jan 05, 2016
omenka:
Go ahead and read the entire piece and you'd realise this is another "Itse Sagey" saga in the making! I have a good hunch who this "soldier" is.

I can bet my left ball that guy isn't a soldier. Naij.com has just been punked.
Can an ordinary soldier (probably not even an officer) even be in a position to suggest there would be strike by the military?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army To Go On Strike This Month by phemmie06(m): 8:58am On Jan 05, 2016
Directly the sleeping dog is called to wake-up. Boko will be happy to hear this. Please pay the soldiers
Re: Nigerian Army To Go On Strike This Month by omenka(m): 9:03am On Jan 05, 2016
PassingShot:

Can an ordinary soldier (probably not even an officer) even be in a position to suggest there would be strike by the military?
I've already sent a text message to them asking that they take down the useless article until they establish without a doubt the said letter by a "soldier" was indeed written by a soldier so they don't fall into the kind of pit Tribune fell into, especially given they are just a budding news media still trying to have a solid foothold in our "mass-mediosphere".

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army To Go On Strike This Month by missKiffy(f): 9:09am On Jan 05, 2016
Why do you people like cooking up false stories like this

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army To Go On Strike This Month by CharleyCharley: 9:33am On Jan 05, 2016
cheesy chanji
Re: Nigerian Army To Go On Strike This Month by adexeli(m): 9:39am On Jan 05, 2016
Are you sure this poo is true?
Re: Nigerian Army To Go On Strike This Month by Koleman(m): 9:40am On Jan 05, 2016
the source sha.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Minister Of Defence And National Security Adviser. Who Is More Powerful? / President Buhari Sets A New Guinness World Record - Reno / Ranking Of Economic Viable States In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.