Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,533 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

How Can I Setup Remita Online Payment On My Website. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Can I Setup Remita Online Payment On My Website. (2040 Views)

Get The Most Responsive Business/E-commerce Website With Online Payment Modules / What Are The Pros And Cons Of Using An Online Payment Gateway / How Can I Add Debit/credit Card Payment On My Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Setup Remita Online Payment On My Website. by Nobody: 9:48am On Jan 05, 2016
I am currently experiencing difficulty trying to setup remita as my payment merchant on my website.

After successfully filling all required fiepage and trying out both individual and corporate type ,the page just tells me processing for as long as ever without processing anything or showing any other page no matter how long I waited.

I've been experiencing this for the past one week and I just mailed them without getting any reply.

I call on webmaster in the house to help me
Re: How Can I Setup Remita Online Payment On My Website. by bassdow: 12:47pm On Jan 05, 2016
Don't bother sending them email - (they seem to be using Post Office as their email) so they may or might never see it let alone respond. Speaking from experience anyway.
It's better you call them.
Re: How Can I Setup Remita Online Payment On My Website. by bassdow: 12:48pm On Jan 05, 2016
phantonce:
I am currently experiencing difficulty trying to setup remita as my payment merchant on my website.

After successfully filling all required fiepage and trying out both individual and corporate type ,the page just tells me processing for as long as ever without processing anything or showing any other page no matter how long I waited.

I've been experiencing this for the past one week and I just mailed them without getting any reply.

I call on webmaster in the house to help me

We might be able to be of help to you.
Meanwhile why go for Remita? I don't mean to spoil their brand but I equally have had my own fair share of difficulty(ies) with them.

First their customer care line is hard to go through and even when you successfully gets through, it can be a nightmare.

Again their website has this issue(s) that it would keep giving you Unlimited errors that's either confusing (even to a developer like Me) and they would keep telling you it's your network - Gosh I once even had to try about 8 different networks (including Cyber-cafes)

Just so you know, Individual Account type is for those who needto make payments online (buying airtime, paying for goods, etc) WHILE the Corporate account type is for anyone who wants to receive money online (Ecommerce websites, anyone selling online, etc)

PS: Would have given you their internal personal numbers to call but I don't think they would be happy with Me as I was opportuned to have them.
Re: How Can I Setup Remita Online Payment On My Website. by bassdow: 1:02pm On Jan 05, 2016
Re: How Can I Setup Remita Online Payment On My Website. by bassdow: 1:03pm On Jan 05, 2016
You didn't tell Us if those errors were coming from your own website or from their own website.

Also how are you using their service - through their codes or plugin?

It might make more sence to contact anyone (including Us) who is knowledgeable enough to be of help.

Another alternative would be to go for some other alternatives.
Re: How Can I Setup Remita Online Payment On My Website. by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jan 05, 2016
bassdow:

We might be able to be of help to you.
Meanwhile why go for Remita? I don't mean to spoil their brand but I equally have had my own fair share of difficulty(ies) with them.

First their customer care line is hard to go through and even when you successfully gets through, it can be a nightmare.

Again their website has this issue(s) that it would keep giving you Unlimited errors that's either confusing (even to a developer like Me) and they would keep telling you it's your network - Gosh I once even had to try about 8 different networks (including Cyber-cafes)

Just so you know, Individual Account type is for those who needto make payments online (buying airtime, paying for goods, etc) WHILE the Corporate account type is for anyone who wants to receive money online (Ecommerce websites, anyone selling online, etc)

PS: Would have given you their internal personal numbers to call but I don't think they would be happy with Me as I was opportuned to have them.

Appreciate the response.

I am currently trying to install it on a website built with bootstrap.

I haven't even been able to register on there platform for online payment.it keeps giving me processing from now till eternity.

If they have a very complex customer care like you said,I wouldn't like to use the platform because people's money is involved and as a startup,I cnt afford to make silly mistakes.

If there is a work around there system you know,I'll be glad to seek solution from you or better still give me alternative option.
Re: How Can I Setup Remita Online Payment On My Website. by bassdow: 2:22pm On Jan 05, 2016
I was last on their website 4 months ago. So things might have changed.
Like I said, call them and ask them to transfer your call to technical department. Make sure you have enough airtime as this one no be MTN or Etisalat customer care Oooo.
I really wish and hope they improve as they have got good features.

As for alternatives, the popular so far are CashEnvoy and VoguePay.

I believe you should be able to integrate them but if you can't, we can always be of help.

NB: Still try getting in touch with them or even have them see if they can help you. Maybe the issue is from you. Don't really know how good you are in handling such technical things.

(1) (Reply)

Social Site Generator: Run A Social Network Website Like Myspace Or Facebook / Code Red! For Many Wordpress Webites / How To Delete Paypal Account?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.