Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,445 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Hansel And Gretel (little Brother And Sister). - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Hansel And Gretel (little Brother And Sister). (525 Views)

FICTION: David's Little Brother (naughty Wife Er0tica) / The Wicked Brother And Uncle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hansel And Gretel (little Brother And Sister). by RemenZack(f): 10:18am On Jan 05, 2016
P.S - www.remenzack.com is thoroughly responsible for any of her posts linked here on Nairaland.

'Hansel and Gretel' or also known as, 'Little Brother and Little Sister'. It is one of the many Ladybird Children easy keywords books skillfully made for Children for all time.

Many may not know of this little detail but the Hansel and Gretel tale was originally constructed by The Brothers Grimm in 1812.

In case anyone old enough might have forgotten what Hansel and Gretel was actually about, this should be a little window to your Childhood days.

Hansel and Gretel are a young brother and sister kidnapped by a cannibalistic witch living deep in the forest in a house constructed of cake and confectionery. The two children save their lives by out witting her.

Ladybird blessed my Childhood and a whole lot of other Children's with these Books and many more;
1. Three little pigs
2. The Ladybird girl
3. Ten little ladybirds
4. When Wallflower met Wildflower
5. The Ladybird
6. "Are you a Ladybird?"
7. The grouchy Ladybird, etc.

And if you feel Ladybird is old and outdated, well you should check out a few of its latest Classic and Overwhelming Books;
1. Mid-life Crisis
2. The Hipster
3. The Husband
4. The Wife
5. Mindfulness
6. The Shed
7. The Hangover, etc.

Honestly, Ladybird made my Childhood but if it didn't make yours, spice things up a bit today and beautify your Shelf with a Ladybird Adult Classic Book. Enjoy!

(1) (Reply)

Boredom Made Me Do It (part 7). / Urgently In Need Of A Prolific Writer. / I Am.....mutant (poem, Is It?)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.