Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,210 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:02 AM

Professional Funeral Criers Association In Kumasi Increases Its Crying Fees - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Professional Funeral Criers Association In Kumasi Increases Its Crying Fees (1062 Views)

Photos Of A Groom Crying At His Wedding / Photo Of Groomsman Crying During His Friend's Wedding / Crying Mother Kisses Her Daughter On The Lips At Her Wedding Ceremony. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Professional Funeral Criers Association In Kumasi Increases Its Crying Fees by Onyejemechimere(m): 11:29am On Jan 05, 2016
An association in kumasi, Ghana made up of talented and professional criers “KUMASI FUNERAL CRIERS ASSOCIATION” (kufuca),Has just arrived on conclusive plans to increase its crying fees this yeAR.

this follows the association’s displeasure over the new utility tariffs approved by Ghana public utility regulatory commission (purc) on electricity consumption.
in a press statement signed by its president ,Madam awo yaadonkoh,explained that the increase becomes necessary as the association has maintained its crying rates in the last five years,she added that its current tariffs are no longer sustainable due to increasing energy cost and prices of goods and services in the markets.

we spend lots of money to rehearse before the d-day . we have tutors who teach us how to cry and gain more of the public attention at funerals,and we pay all this people, she said. according to her,being certified and professional criers means that the have no other means of surviving.

“we are always hired by people to cry at the funeral rites of their dead relatives,friends,….some people even go to the extent of including in their will that their family members should contact us after their death. “the way we professionally cry move sympathizers to give out more money to the bereaved families. thats the main reason people contract us,” she said.

the breakdown of the new crying rate issued exclusively to ghanian online media-screwlife.com by madam awo yaadonkoh which will take effect ,immediately in 2016.

see rate below:

Crying with swagg GhLi 3,000
Deep wailing and Shouting GhLi 2,700
crying and rolling on the ground GHLi 3,500
Crying and walking at funeral Ground GH 2,500
Highly emotional crying GHL 3,200
Basic crying Ghz 2,000
crying and vomiting GH 4,000
Chipmunk Crying GH 2,700

families who lost their relatives should get in touch with them as soon as possible, she said… kumasi funeral criers

http://otownloaded.com/professional-funeral-criers-association-in-kumasi-increases-i/

Re: Professional Funeral Criers Association In Kumasi Increases Its Crying Fees by Onyejemechimere(m): 11:30am On Jan 05, 2016
CC:
Marpol
Seun
Lalasticlala
Ishilove
Ikenna351
Kingreign
Gazzuzz
Egunmogaji
OAM4J
Afam4eva
Tosyn

jahbless

1 Like

Re: Professional Funeral Criers Association In Kumasi Increases Its Crying Fees by Onyejemechimere(m): 11:31am On Jan 05, 2016
always visit http://otownloaded.com fo more news grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Professional Funeral Criers Association In Kumasi Increases Its Crying Fees by stanlink(m): 11:31am On Jan 05, 2016
Look this is 2016 whats happening pls i dont seem to understand eh infact let me call Buhari
Re: Professional Funeral Criers Association In Kumasi Increases Its Crying Fees by kingreign(m): 12:52pm On Jan 05, 2016
Onyejemechimere:
CC:
Marpol
Seun
Lalasticlala
Ishilove
Ikenna351
Kingreign
Gazzuzz
Egunmogaji
OAM4J
Afam4eva
Tosyn

jahbless

Bros, abeg no dey mention me for obituary thread again. This na the 3rd time you don try am and u know say na rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Professional Funeral Criers Association In Kumasi Increases Its Crying Fees by Onyejemechimere(m): 1:00pm On Jan 05, 2016
kingreign:

Bros, abeg no dey mention me for obituary thread again. This na the 3rd time you don try am and u know say na rubbish.
oga sorry o
no be say i no wan mention you for good things......i just the wait another Dansukigate news cool

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Want A More Alluring Skin For That Upcoming Event? This Is For You. / Cake Box & Gift Box Up For Sales / Top 10 December Concerts In Lagos You Must Attend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.