Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,072 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

How Should I Handle My Marriage Life - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Should I Handle My Marriage Life (671 Views)

Help Save My Marriage / How Do I Handle Her Or Should She Be Dumped? / Pls Help With My Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Should I Handle My Marriage Life by phen: 5:30pm On Jun 15, 2009
i am engaged with a lady of 28years for more than 13years of courtship now.she has been with me for long without any oita of unfaithfulness.she waited for me to be a graduate and after serving, i am now with her in Abuja.We were leaving together in peace if not with the coming of my younger one.He sent his reservation about my proposed wife to my parent at home clainimng that she do not cook for him ontime anytime i am away from house and other behaviour she is exhibing towards him is not encouraging.My father called me to forget about marrying the lady on the gorund that the lady did not have good character.Ever since then, i am confused,what should i do audience.
Re: How Should I Handle My Marriage Life by prittigrrr(f): 8:32pm On Jun 15, 2009
Did your younger one ever discuss this with you? Why did he go straight to your parents? After 13 years of courtship do you still not know her? Think very well. Is this enough to not marry a woman? It doesn't even appear that you have discussed these things with her. Please talk to her.
Re: How Should I Handle My Marriage Life by ziga: 2:34am On Jun 16, 2009
Nothing to be confused about bro.

From all you've said, i can deduce that you don't share your brother's opinion about you girl, so it is up to you to make your family see the same side of your wife that you see.
Re: How Should I Handle My Marriage Life by rubi(f): 2:44am On Jun 16, 2009
Be a man and declare your stand on what you want to your father and brother b/c If you start letting them tell you what to do now they will control you forever. Be the one to find the fault if there is any and not them helping you
Re: How Should I Handle My Marriage Life by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jun 17, 2009
Your brothers complaint is that she didn't cook for him ontime, not that she stopped cooking for him, i think after 13yrs with someone such a fickle complaint shouldn't make you confused You need to correct your brother's attitude immediately. And if your father is capable of telling you that the person you claimed to have been with for 13yrs has bad character and you couldn't vouch for her, then i truly believe that you've both been wasting your time together.
Re: How Should I Handle My Marriage Life by Busybody2(f): 10:40pm On Jun 17, 2009
Your father wants you to get rid of your fiancee whom you have been dating for the past 13 years because your younger brother complained she cooks late for him undecided Is she supposed to be cooking for him at all except when she is cooking for the family in general undecided Oponu oshi angry angry angry

(1) (Reply)

Travelling? How To Get Any Visa / You Mean Nobody In Nairaland Can Host A Party/get Together / Abandoned Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.