Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,842 members, 7,831,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Schools In The Us That Accepts A Gre Score Of 291 - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Schools In The Us That Accepts A Gre Score Of 291 (1839 Views)

Can I Get A Post Graduate Admission With A Gre Score Of 288 / I Had A Cumulative IELTS Score Of 8. What Are My Opportunities Out There? / USA Universities That Offer Graduate Programs Without GRE Score. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Schools In The Us That Accepts A Gre Score Of 291 by dAnTiTeMI: 3:20pm On Jan 05, 2016
I sat for the GRE exam last year and I had a score of 291. I applied for a civil engineering course in one of d universities in the us but they denied me an admission because of the low score. please fellow nairalanders which school in the us can give me an admission with this score of mine.
Re: Schools In The Us That Accepts A Gre Score Of 291 by Petroking: 3:32pm On Jan 05, 2016
dAnTiTeMI:
I sat for the GRE exam last year and I had a score of 291. I applied for a civil engineering course in one of d universities in the us but they denied me an admission because of the low score. please fellow nairalanders which school in the us can give me an admission with this score of mine.

score higher 300 and above
Re: Schools In The Us That Accepts A Gre Score Of 291 by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jan 05, 2016
No good reputable school In the USA will give you an admission with that score except a rubbish lowly ranked school. I think you should prepare your mind, study really hard and sit for the exams again and believe me, you would ace them. it isn't that hard.
Re: Schools In The Us That Accepts A Gre Score Of 291 by LCHR: 5:30pm On Jan 05, 2016
it's simple. just type universities with low gre score in google. i bet it you will definitely see your choice
Re: Schools In The Us That Accepts A Gre Score Of 291 by worry359(m): 6:04pm On Jan 05, 2016
You want to gain entry with low GRE.
If this is possible it will be to a lower quality school!
You have low GRE, can you cope with your new school work?
Low result, from low ranked school means that your job application will be at the bottom of the pile.
Are you just wasting money getting a qualification that will not get you a job?
Re: Schools In The Us That Accepts A Gre Score Of 291 by justwise(m): 8:31pm On Jan 05, 2016

(1)

Best Countries To Work And Live In Africa / Easy Guide To Find Cheap Umrah Package In 2023 / Please I Need Assistance On Chinese Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.