Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:23 AM

Yvonne Okoro Sizzles At Her Brother’s Traditional Marriage (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvonne Okoro Sizzles At Her Brother’s Traditional Marriage (photos) (34141 Views)

Yvonne Okoro Slams Kofi Okyere Darko Who Congratulated John Dumelo Over Marriage / Yvonne Okoro: 'Men Don’t Have Balls To Ask Me Out’ / 'Cowbell Our Milk': Yvonne Okoro's Sister Calls Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yvonne Okoro Sizzles At Her Brother’s Traditional Marriage (photos) by Mopolchi: 10:51pm On Jan 05, 2016
That girl wey dey last picture for the extreme be like fowl wey water beat for her make up.
Re: Yvonne Okoro Sizzles At Her Brother’s Traditional Marriage (photos) by Jaymima(f): 10:53pm On Jan 05, 2016
It's official, Yvonne Okoro get height deficiency. Beautiful family though.

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Okoro Sizzles At Her Brother’s Traditional Marriage (photos) by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jan 05, 2016
Do these ladies never suffer from neck pains? Everytime dem go dey bend neck for picture like say dem wan hear gossip. Very soon now the trending posture go be hunch back.

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Okoro Sizzles At Her Brother’s Traditional Marriage (photos) by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jan 05, 2016
HA.. nigerian wedding? I thought she was more of a ghanaian.
Re: Yvonne Okoro Sizzles At Her Brother’s Traditional Marriage (photos) by ATMC(f): 11:15pm On Jan 05, 2016
jaylister:
love is nt al about money!!
Look, I will fling you through the window...I mean I wish I could.
Re: Yvonne Okoro Sizzles At Her Brother’s Traditional Marriage (photos) by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jan 05, 2016
So glammed up she's looking like a black barbie. Sorry, I don't find toys attractive, they're for my little nieces to play with.

Re: Yvonne Okoro Sizzles At Her Brother’s Traditional Marriage (photos) by jaylister(m): 11:24pm On Jan 05, 2016
fallen angel
Re: Yvonne Okoro Sizzles At Her Brother’s Traditional Marriage (photos) by xtervaganza(m): 1:18am On Jan 06, 2016
Smallville10:
For a very long time I have really wished I could be d one to marry this Yvonne Okoro. Am so in love
some people no jus get sense sha

I no talk to you ooo grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Yvonne Okoro Sizzles At Her Brother’s Traditional Marriage (photos) by onunwa21(m): 5:27am On Jan 06, 2016
Dat babe is beautiful.....
Re: Yvonne Okoro Sizzles At Her Brother’s Traditional Marriage (photos) by thespokenword: 5:56am On Jan 06, 2016
so what about it----what bearing does it have with your life....Meanwhile i would not mind being told when she mew or when she fart.NONsense!
Re: Yvonne Okoro Sizzles At Her Brother’s Traditional Marriage (photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 6:03am On Jan 06, 2016
pcguru1:

Lol ironic especially when the name House of Glam is named after a make up group in Jersilicious.
Makeup is meant to enhance one's beauty, not to be used as life support tongue
Re: Yvonne Okoro Sizzles At Her Brother’s Traditional Marriage (photos) by drnoel: 6:28am On Jan 06, 2016
Houseofglam7:
Imagine a world without makeup!

*shudders*

The walking dead comes to mind

Bros I feel ya pain
Re: Yvonne Okoro Sizzles At Her Brother’s Traditional Marriage (photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 6:38am On Jan 06, 2016
drnoel:

Bros I feel ya pain
I'm not a dude bro angry
Re: Yvonne Okoro Sizzles At Her Brother’s Traditional Marriage (photos) by Nobody: 7:18am On Jan 06, 2016
xtervaganza:
some people no jus get sense sha

I no talk to you ooo grin grin grin grin grin
I know I understand your channeling. Nigerians sef na wa. I just have strong crush on her.
Re: Yvonne Okoro Sizzles At Her Brother’s Traditional Marriage (photos) by Nobody: 7:21am On Jan 06, 2016
ShakurM:
How much you got in your account?
Maybe #7000. grin
Re: Yvonne Okoro Sizzles At Her Brother’s Traditional Marriage (photos) by Nobody: 7:22am On Jan 06, 2016
ShakurM:
How much you got in your account?
But seriously, you might be surprised dude
Re: Yvonne Okoro Sizzles At Her Brother’s Traditional Marriage (photos) by Nobody: 7:38am On Jan 06, 2016
Houseofglam7:

Makeup is meant to enhance one's beauty, not to be used as life support tongue

Sorry it seems i was referring to Glam Fairy not House of Glam, the use of make-up in Nigeria is actually too much, I usually hang out at a photography studio and sometimes when a model walks in the room for make-up and comes out, we usually be like "Huh we didn't see enter, did you meet any girl inside"
Re: Yvonne Okoro Sizzles At Her Brother’s Traditional Marriage (photos) by ShakurM(m): 7:53am On Jan 06, 2016
Smallville10:
But seriously, you might be surprised dude
In a parallel world maybe tongue
Re: Yvonne Okoro Sizzles At Her Brother’s Traditional Marriage (photos) by drnoel: 8:27am On Jan 06, 2016
Houseofglam7:

I'm not a dude bro angry

I still feel ur pain sis.
Re: Yvonne Okoro Sizzles At Her Brother’s Traditional Marriage (photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 8:59am On Jan 06, 2016
pcguru1:

Sorry it seems i was referring to Glam Fairy not House of Glam, the use of make-up in Nigeria is actually too much, I usually hang out at a photography studio and sometimes when a model walks in the room for make-up and comes out, we usually be like "Huh we didn't see enter, did you meet any girl inside"

Lol.
I can only imagine how much cosmetic companies are raking in yearly in Nigeria alone!
The other day, I tried to draw my eyebrows and ended up looking like a buffalo.
I'm a huge fan of lipsticks and BB creams though grin
Re: Yvonne Okoro Sizzles At Her Brother’s Traditional Marriage (photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 9:01am On Jan 06, 2016
drnoel:

I still feel ur pain sis.

cry cry cry
Re: Yvonne Okoro Sizzles At Her Brother’s Traditional Marriage (photos) by Nobody: 9:13am On Jan 06, 2016
Houseofglam7:

Lol.
I can only imagine how much cosmetic companies are raking in yearly in Nigeria alone!
The other day, I tried to draw my eyebrows and ended up looking like a buffalo.
I'm a huge fan of lipsticks and BB creams though grin

Cosmetic Products, Female Clothes and anything related to women are really moving in Nigeria, my distant relative dragged me to Ikeja City Mall can't remember the name of the store but we spent like 15,000 grand on just makeup, I was shouting "What the hell", the women in the place were laughing, because a nigga like me will simply rub lotion on his face and call it a day.

The advantage is that "Product Photography" is now booming thanks to this cosmetic, so friends get loads of jobs from females who sell makeup.
Re: Yvonne Okoro Sizzles At Her Brother’s Traditional Marriage (photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 9:16am On Jan 06, 2016
pcguru1:

Cosmetic Products, Female Clothes and anything related to women are really moving in Nigeria, my distant relative dragged me to Ikeja City Mall can't remember the name of the store but we spent like 15,000 grand on just makeup, I was shouting "What the hell", the women in the place were laughing, because a nigga like me will simply rub lotion on his face and call it a day.

The advantage is that "Product Photography" is now booming thanks to this cosmetic, so friends get loads of jobs from females who sell makeup.
Hehehehe
Get used to it cheesy
Re: Yvonne Okoro Sizzles At Her Brother’s Traditional Marriage (photos) by fortunechy(m): 9:29am On Jan 06, 2016
association of singe ladies
Re: Yvonne Okoro Sizzles At Her Brother’s Traditional Marriage (photos) by chiefobdk(m): 10:33am On Jan 06, 2016
picture of her sizzling.
mp3 of her sizzling
video of her sizzling

I can only see her dazzle
call me wen she start to sizzle.
Re: Yvonne Okoro Sizzles At Her Brother’s Traditional Marriage (photos) by chiefobdk(m): 10:38am On Jan 06, 2016
picture of her sizzling.
mp3 of her sizzling
video of her sizzling
or u kno na.

I can only see her dazzle
call me wen she start to sizzle.
Re: Yvonne Okoro Sizzles At Her Brother’s Traditional Marriage (photos) by Hygist1: 11:40am On Jan 06, 2016
making front page like mad
Re: Yvonne Okoro Sizzles At Her Brother’s Traditional Marriage (photos) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jan 06, 2016
Smallville10:
For a very long time I have really wished I could be d one to marry this Yvonne Okoro. Am so in love

Me too. Her beauty is divine.

But, my new babe is finer.
Re: Yvonne Okoro Sizzles At Her Brother’s Traditional Marriage (photos) by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jan 06, 2016
Naughtysite:

Me too. Her beauty is divine.
But, my new babe is finer.
lol. dude my feelings are beyond beauty
Re: Yvonne Okoro Sizzles At Her Brother’s Traditional Marriage (photos) by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jan 06, 2016
Smallville10:
lol. dude my feelings are beyond beauty

Then reach out her.

But fine girls dey everywhere o. University environment

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tekno And His Daughter, Skye In New Photos / Laura Ikeji Treats Her Hubby To Facial Makeover (photos) / Eddie Ugbomah Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.