Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,624 members, 7,827,333 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Is This How MTN Plans To Pay Up Their Fine? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Is This How MTN Plans To Pay Up Their Fine? (908 Views)

MTN Plans To Roll Out 4G LTE Services To Selected Nigerian States In July / What Will Happen If Mtn Nigeria Refuses To Pay Their Fine By 31st Of December? / MTN Nigeria Finally Found A Way To Pay Their Fine By Scamming Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This How MTN Plans To Pay Up Their Fine? by kingsamm(m): 7:58pm On Jan 05, 2016
We all know about the back and forth tug of war between MTN NG and the NCC, if you don't know about that, check out these posts;

MTN Nigeria Fined 1 Trillion Naira For Being 'Caring'

MTN Drags NCC To Court Over 1.04 Trillion Naira Fine

I guess you're up to date with the issue on ground.

Now, to the topic of today.

N1.04 trillion is obviously a huge amount of money, makes you wonder where they(MTN) plan to raise it from.
Today, I tried to borrow airtime from MTN on my phone and what I saw left me shocked!!!!
According to the reply I got, I had an outstanding debt of N10,000 (abeg, which time I borrow that one?)

While still in shock, it finally hit me "Is this how MTN NG plans to pay up their enormous debt?
Have you noticed anything like this, don't hesitate to share your experience with us.
. Source - http://www.naijatechs.com/2016/01/is-this-how-mtn-plans-to-pay-up-their.html

Re: Is This How MTN Plans To Pay Up Their Fine? by Lordskyes(m): 8:04pm On Jan 05, 2016
Lol...
Re: Is This How MTN Plans To Pay Up Their Fine? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jan 05, 2016
cheesy grin them notice say you dey call sweety pie upandan. They are angry that you have a reason to live.

I hate borrowing airtime cos paying back feels very difficult.

Call customer care. 10,000 is above the borrowing limit, I think.
Re: Is This How MTN Plans To Pay Up Their Fine? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jan 05, 2016
How many times are we going to see this topic? Haba. Everybody just like to take a jibe at MTN. U owe Mtn N100 and not 10,000 so pay up. MTN doesn't include a punctuation mark before the last 2 zeros. Let me guess, am I also owing Mtn N149,999? Cos I just borrowed N1,500 from them yesterday.

Re: Is This How MTN Plans To Pay Up Their Fine? by robinicule(m): 10:07pm On Jan 05, 2016
they only added 2 zeroes for u
Re: Is This How MTN Plans To Pay Up Their Fine? by faray: 10:29pm On Jan 05, 2016
bros abeg Leave lies for Lai Mohammed
Re: Is This How MTN Plans To Pay Up Their Fine? by PhonePlanet(m): 12:31am On Jan 06, 2016
greenhulk:
How many times are we going to see this topic? Haba. Everybody just like to take a jibe at MTN. U owe Mtn N100 and not 10,000 so pay up. MTN doesn't include a punctuation mark before the last 2 zeros. Let me guess, am I also owing Mtn N149,999? Cos I just borrowed N1,500 from them yesterday.
Yh...that's it! No dot(.) Before the last 2 zeros meaning kobo! So delete that topic from your blog
Re: Is This How MTN Plans To Pay Up Their Fine? by kingsamm(m): 12:41am On Jan 06, 2016
Yes sirs!!

(1) (Reply)

Nokia’s First Android Phone, The A1, Exposed / Airtel Network Is A Mess / The 100% Guaranteed Android App To Control Your Mobile Data.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.