Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,372 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:26 AM

What Will Happen If Mtn Nigeria Refuses To Pay Their Fine By 31st Of December? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Will Happen If Mtn Nigeria Refuses To Pay Their Fine By 31st Of December? (32452 Views)

If MTN Has Been Deducting Your Money For Game+, Please Come In. / "Pay N780billion Fine By 31st December" - NCC To MTN Nigeria / MTN Nigeria Finally Found A Way To Pay Their Fine By Scamming Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will Happen If Mtn Nigeria Refuses To Pay Their Fine By 31st Of December? by princemillla(m): 5:41pm On Dec 30, 2015
What will happen if mtn eventually could not meet up with paying their fine before 31st of December 2015(tommorow).

What will be the subsequent action of NCC?
Re: What Will Happen If Mtn Nigeria Refuses To Pay Their Fine By 31st Of December? by figment232(m): 5:55pm On Dec 30, 2015
Me i like to know tooo.baba God Thankz Sir FTC

3 Likes

Re: What Will Happen If Mtn Nigeria Refuses To Pay Their Fine By 31st Of December? by divinehand2003(m): 5:55pm On Dec 30, 2015
Nothing my brother. Absolutely nothing as usual

40 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Will Happen If Mtn Nigeria Refuses To Pay Their Fine By 31st Of December? by obinnashady(m): 5:59pm On Dec 30, 2015
That thing that happened in 2001 will happen again.

17 Likes

Re: What Will Happen If Mtn Nigeria Refuses To Pay Their Fine By 31st Of December? by swagaholic: 6:00pm On Dec 30, 2015
Bubu will set up a panel 2 probe them

2 Likes

Re: What Will Happen If Mtn Nigeria Refuses To Pay Their Fine By 31st Of December? by kestolove95(m): 6:01pm On Dec 30, 2015
Dia will b free call nd browsing

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Will Happen If Mtn Nigeria Refuses To Pay Their Fine By 31st Of December? by sinkhole: 6:10pm On Dec 30, 2015
MTN went to court and government can not do anything until after court verdict! I think the law people said there is something called "le pendi" rule. I am not learned in law grin

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Will Happen If Mtn Nigeria Refuses To Pay Their Fine By 31st Of December? by princemillla(m): 6:31pm On Dec 30, 2015
obinnashady:
That thing that happened in 2001 will happen again.

Pls what Happened

4 Likes

Re: What Will Happen If Mtn Nigeria Refuses To Pay Their Fine By 31st Of December? by obinnashady(m): 6:38pm On Dec 30, 2015
princemillla:

Pls what Happened
they will go back to OBJ and start giving him #1 again. #period.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Will Happen If Mtn Nigeria Refuses To Pay Their Fine By 31st Of December? by ckmayoca: 6:46pm On Dec 30, 2015
Everybody help me thank God ooo. Nairaland mods don free me o after not allowing me comment for 3 days just cos I insulted someone called me foolish and I called my back and he reported first oh.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Will Happen If Mtn Nigeria Refuses To Pay Their Fine By 31st Of December? by Honeyking(m): 7:18pm On Dec 30, 2015
Nothing will happen ooo, MTN services will continue in Nigeria, Tarriff will not be reduced unless it will be increased and Nigeria will not collapse. NCC will watch the film till they are tired. Lols

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Will Happen If Mtn Nigeria Refuses To Pay Their Fine By 31st Of December? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Dec 30, 2015
Buari should prove his worth by BANNING MTN from Nigeria.

I am ready to give up my MTN line, though its my business, company and banking line.

MTN is a very wicked company. For 3 weeks now, once i load a card and dont finish it that day, by morning my balance becomes ZERO. After calling 180 and writing them via email, nothing has CHANGEd.

BAN MTN and stop chasing rats like Dasuki and Namadi Kalu.

Nigeria needs that N720bn by next week..

63 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What Will Happen If Mtn Nigeria Refuses To Pay Their Fine By 31st Of December? by hatux: 10:01pm On Dec 30, 2015
Their company should be closed down. Period!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will Happen If Mtn Nigeria Refuses To Pay Their Fine By 31st Of December? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Dec 30, 2015
We can only wait to see
Re: What Will Happen If Mtn Nigeria Refuses To Pay Their Fine By 31st Of December? by macdon4all(m): 10:06pm On Dec 30, 2015
hatux:
hmmm... Pple still dey find sugar mummy?
Re: What Will Happen If Mtn Nigeria Refuses To Pay Their Fine By 31st Of December? by Hadeyeancah(m): 10:11pm On Dec 30, 2015
hatux:
Did u knw the number of Nigerians that will be jobless If they did that?

3 Likes

Re: What Will Happen If Mtn Nigeria Refuses To Pay Their Fine By 31st Of December? by luvablesam(m): 10:22pm On Dec 30, 2015
Its very Simple, MTN will be be nationalised and its name changed. Just as it happened with BP in the '70s(I.e) MTN might be run by NCC till new buyers come along

12 Likes

Re: What Will Happen If Mtn Nigeria Refuses To Pay Their Fine By 31st Of December? by hatux: 10:30pm On Dec 30, 2015
macdon4all:
hmmm... Pple still dey find sugar mummy?
Who dey find sugar mummy oga ade

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen If Mtn Nigeria Refuses To Pay Their Fine By 31st Of December? by Nobody: 10:34pm On Dec 30, 2015
Disobedience to law requires adequate punishment and reprimands be it an individual or establishment. MTN is not bigger than the law and should pay for disobeying and flouting business laws of Nigeria. They rather cooperate with the necessary authorities in finding a meaningful solution or leave our shores. I don't think South Africa will tolerate any Nigerian firm flouting its orders or any other country for that matter.

5 Likes

Re: What Will Happen If Mtn Nigeria Refuses To Pay Their Fine By 31st Of December? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Dec 30, 2015
ckmayoca:
Everybody help me thank God ooo. Nairaland mods don free me o after not allowing me comment for 3 days just cos I insulted someone called me foolish and I called my back and he reported first oh.
Hmmm my brother ah happy for u o, diz our mods atimes eh, i just hope say egbon seun dey pay dem wella sha.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will Happen If Mtn Nigeria Refuses To Pay Their Fine By 31st Of December? by mosjames: 1:15am On Dec 31, 2015
I believe nothing will happen undecided
Re: What Will Happen If Mtn Nigeria Refuses To Pay Their Fine By 31st Of December? by flokii: 4:08am On Dec 31, 2015
all na shakara... shoprite, dstv and co. are at risk then..

we're trying to pass a msg to SA that... water has Changed,, new fish don enter.

2 Likes

Re: What Will Happen If Mtn Nigeria Refuses To Pay Their Fine By 31st Of December? by khassy(m): 4:44am On Dec 31, 2015
princemillla:
What will happen if mtn eventually could not meet up with paying their fine before 31st of December 2015(tommorow).

What will be the subsequent action of NCC?

Put your etisalat sim for standby... undecided

NCC Abeg free MTN na... Make I finish flex this musicplus first na..if you ban dem wetin I go use enta NL on new year cus I no fit imagine maserf d buy data Abeg :sadcry

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen If Mtn Nigeria Refuses To Pay Their Fine By 31st Of December? by mzilakazi(m): 6:06am On Dec 31, 2015
luvablesam:
Its very Simple, MTN will be be nationalised and its name changed. Just as it happened with BP in the '70s(I.e) MTN might be run by NCC till new buyers come along

Do you think running telecom is as easy as running an oil company. Those are two different things and your insinuation is not feasible at all.
Re: What Will Happen If Mtn Nigeria Refuses To Pay Their Fine By 31st Of December? by mzilakazi(m): 6:22am On Dec 31, 2015
franciskaine:
Disobedience to law requires adequate punishment and reprimands be it an individual or establishment. MTN is not bigger than the law and should pay for disobeying and flouting business laws of Nigeria. They rather cooperate with the necessary authorities in finding a meaningful solution or leave our shores. I don't think South Africa will tolerate any Nigerian firm flouting its orders or any other country for that matter.

South Africa is very tolerant when it comes to foreign investment. When any foreign company which is of a value to its market flount its regulations it won't rush to impose a hefty fine. It will afford the other party to present its case and listen whether it was deliberate or unintentional. It will only be after everything else has been exhausted that they will consider applying some little lashes but not to kill the company.

It should be borne in mind that foreign investment is important to our developments. They create jobs; sponsor major events and sports; sponsor education and offer scholarships to our students to study in local and overseas universities; they are major contributors of revenues through tax and also they help develop infrastructure through investment.

Why do we have to go to foreign countries to ask for investment? We invite them to our countries and when they do wrong we want to kill them without looking into facts. Investors are also not in our mercy, they can as well drop us like a hot potato and leave us with a dwindling economy.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Will Happen If Mtn Nigeria Refuses To Pay Their Fine By 31st Of December? by princemillla(m): 6:47am On Dec 31, 2015
khassy:

Put your etisalat sim for standby... undecided

NCC Abeg free MTN na... Make I finish flex this musicplus first na..if you ban dem wetin I go use enta NL on new year cus I no fit imagine maserf d buy data Abeg :sadcry

Now this is what u called post with benefit grin

The musicplus still dey work? Abeg Hut me up
Re: What Will Happen If Mtn Nigeria Refuses To Pay Their Fine By 31st Of December? by yomalex(m): 7:41am On Dec 31, 2015
They won't know what hit them
Re: What Will Happen If Mtn Nigeria Refuses To Pay Their Fine By 31st Of December? by Atmmachine(m): 8:19am On Dec 31, 2015
Nothing will happen.
Dasuki stole billions of naira, he is not in jail, No one is talking of how to prosecute him.
Nnamdi Kanu did nothing wrong but he was since in the DSS custody.

Nigeria is a big joke.
Re: What Will Happen If Mtn Nigeria Refuses To Pay Their Fine By 31st Of December? by mifavour(f): 8:19am On Dec 31, 2015
31st December is today ooo...
Re: What Will Happen If Mtn Nigeria Refuses To Pay Their Fine By 31st Of December? by allanphash7(m): 8:19am On Dec 31, 2015
If you ask me na who i go ask?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Unboxing Photos Of The New Nokia 3310 (2017) / Alert...9mobile, Smile & Swift To Be Cut In 10days / President Macron Awards Mike Adenuga "Commander Of The Legion Of Honour”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.