Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,244 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:57 AM

Alaafin Of Oyo Awards Aregbesola Title Of Omoluabi Of Yorubaland (PHOTOS) - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Alaafin Of Oyo Awards Aregbesola Title Of Omoluabi Of Yorubaland (PHOTOS) (17022 Views)

"We Support Oba Akanbi As The Emir Of Yorubaland" - Iwo People (Photos) / "I Am The Igwe And Obi Of Yorubaland" - Abdulrasheed Akanbi, The Oluwo Of Iwo / Ooni, Others Almost Suffocated At Omoluabi Card Launch (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alaafin Of Oyo Awards Aregbesola Title Of Omoluabi Of Yorubaland (PHOTOS) by chimere66: 8:44pm On Jan 05, 2016
Osun state governor, Rauf Aregbesola has been awarded with the title of Omoluabi of Yorubaland.

Aregbesola on Tuesday, was presented with the award by the Alaafin of Oyo, His Imperial Majesty, Oba Lamidi Olyiwola Adeyemi III.

See photos above

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/01/alaafin-of-oyo-awards-aregbesola-with.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Awards Aregbesola Title Of Omoluabi Of Yorubaland (PHOTOS) by paulsir: 8:52pm On Jan 05, 2016
i know money must have changed hands on this,whereas he wanted to pay the doctors in his state half of their salaries.He shd have given him AARE GBESE means president of debtors.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Awards Aregbesola Title Of Omoluabi Of Yorubaland (PHOTOS) by MickyMozay(m): 8:53pm On Jan 05, 2016
Congrats to him

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Awards Aregbesola Title Of Omoluabi Of Yorubaland (PHOTOS) by maverickdude(m): 9:04pm On Jan 05, 2016
Omoluabi indeed undecided

2 Likes

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Awards Aregbesola Title Of Omoluabi Of Yorubaland (PHOTOS) by DiademSh07: 9:05pm On Jan 05, 2016
When did this happen? Definitely not of recent! Because that man is one of the worst performing governors in Nigeria! And you need to put a source!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Awards Aregbesola Title Of Omoluabi Of Yorubaland (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jan 05, 2016
God bless you Alafin for giving him the award.

That funny moment when Osun civil servants remember that Aregbe has only spent 12 months in power.

Gbesere ooooo

APC change.

Gej plz release Osun allocation

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Awards Aregbesola Title Of Omoluabi Of Yorubaland (PHOTOS) by Trailblazer1(m): 9:12pm On Jan 05, 2016
grin grin grin

He deserves the award multiple times

grin grin grin Recognition of idiocy and stupendous stupidity grin grin grin

20 Likes

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Awards Aregbesola Title Of Omoluabi Of Yorubaland (PHOTOS) by Hallmark08(m): 9:17pm On Jan 05, 2016
after he went on jamoboree visit to UK n Brazil with his young queens squandering the security fund he got GEJ, it's obvious that the man really want to collect his own dues before areegbese finally run down

8 Likes

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Awards Aregbesola Title Of Omoluabi Of Yorubaland (PHOTOS) by Trailblazer1(m): 9:20pm On Jan 05, 2016
DiademSh07:
When did this happen? Definitely not of recent!
Because that man is one of the worst performing governors in Nigeria!
And you need to put a source!

Shhhhhhhhhh!!!!!
(Whispers into his ears) he is APC!
Modify your post before Social media change agents naira land branch come for your head grin grin grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Awards Aregbesola Title Of Omoluabi Of Yorubaland (PHOTOS) by Faremisodeeq(m): 9:22pm On Jan 05, 2016
Why will a Carlos person like aregbese be giving that reward. My mother has not been receiving her full salary f o r the past 8 months and also owing three month half paymemt salary is he truly an omoluabi

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Awards Aregbesola Title Of Omoluabi Of Yorubaland (PHOTOS) by Trailblazer1(m): 9:24pm On Jan 05, 2016
Faremisodeeq:
Why will a Callous winkperson like aregbese be giving that reward. My mother has not been receiving her full salary f o r the past 8 months and also owing three month half paymemt salary is he truly an omoluabi

Is your mother too an omoluabi undecided

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Awards Aregbesola Title Of Omoluabi Of Yorubaland (PHOTOS) by DiademSh07: 9:25pm On Jan 05, 2016
Trailblazer1:

Shhhhhhhhhh!!!!!
(Whispers into his ears) he is APC!
Modify your post before Social media change agents naira land branch come for your head grin grin grin
Whatever!
Don't care for any party by the way. Didn't even vote in the last election because none of the presidential candidate was good enough for me!
All I want is good governance!

4 Likes

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Awards Aregbesola Title Of Omoluabi Of Yorubaland (PHOTOS) by Trailblazer1(m): 9:31pm On Jan 05, 2016
DiademSh07:

Whatever!
Don't care for any party by the way. Didn't even vote in the last election because none of the presidential candidate was good enough for me!
All I want is good governance!

With the above reasons, just forget about your mother's 8 months salary arrears grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Awards Aregbesola Title Of Omoluabi Of Yorubaland (PHOTOS) by knostbrown01(m): 9:57pm On Jan 05, 2016
when I watch it on TV, if not that I respect 'Highness' /Ori-ade, I would av said Iku baba yeye is also eating yams in osun state.

lalasticlala, come see anoda yam eater

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Awards Aregbesola Title Of Omoluabi Of Yorubaland (PHOTOS) by okoro4: 10:28pm On Jan 05, 2016
He has done ntin to merit the title

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Awards Aregbesola Title Of Omoluabi Of Yorubaland (PHOTOS) by Oladipo1166(m): 10:30pm On Jan 05, 2016
End time award

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Awards Aregbesola Title Of Omoluabi Of Yorubaland (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jan 05, 2016
Faremisodeeq:
Why will a Carlos person like aregbese be giving that reward. My mother has not been receiving her full salary f o r the past 8 months and also owing three month half paymemt salary is he truly an omoluabi
its because he is related to Roberto Carlos grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Awards Aregbesola Title Of Omoluabi Of Yorubaland (PHOTOS) by Trailblazer1(m): 10:38pm On Jan 05, 2016
PROVACATEUR:
its because he is related to Roberto Carlos grin grin
The brother of Ronaldo you mean grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Awards Aregbesola Title Of Omoluabi Of Yorubaland (PHOTOS) by amhackdee(m): 10:39pm On Jan 05, 2016
You have business without a website? We at MDEE Technologies Can Get it Designed for you at a Price you can afford, JUST SAY YOUR PRICE ON THIS LINK :

http://www.mdeetech.com/say-your-price-promo/

info@mdeetech.com
+2348164756981
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Awards Aregbesola Title Of Omoluabi Of Yorubaland (PHOTOS) by bettercreature(m): 10:40pm On Jan 05, 2016
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Awards Aregbesola Title Of Omoluabi Of Yorubaland (PHOTOS) by PainInTheAss(m): 10:40pm On Jan 05, 2016
undecided
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Awards Aregbesola Title Of Omoluabi Of Yorubaland (PHOTOS) by ibkgab001: 10:40pm On Jan 05, 2016
FOOOD IS ready for my brothers from the other divide

2 Likes

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Awards Aregbesola Title Of Omoluabi Of Yorubaland (PHOTOS) by refiner(f): 10:41pm On Jan 05, 2016
congrat....buh d face of DAT fair man tho...he looks scary... undecided
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Awards Aregbesola Title Of Omoluabi Of Yorubaland (PHOTOS) by ajepako(f): 10:42pm On Jan 05, 2016
Iku baba yeye, I disagree oh..

His traditional title should have been..

Onigbese-General of Yorubaland..

That guy even owe the Alfas that gave him his name gbese grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Awards Aregbesola Title Of Omoluabi Of Yorubaland (PHOTOS) by RALPHOW(m): 10:45pm On Jan 05, 2016
Highly Disappointed
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Awards Aregbesola Title Of Omoluabi Of Yorubaland (PHOTOS) by Trailblazer1(m): 10:46pm On Jan 05, 2016
grin
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Awards Aregbesola Title Of Omoluabi Of Yorubaland (PHOTOS) by tuna4servi(m): 10:47pm On Jan 05, 2016
Iku baba yeye
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Awards Aregbesola Title Of Omoluabi Of Yorubaland (PHOTOS) by Firefire(m): 10:47pm On Jan 05, 2016
419 Omoluabi
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Awards Aregbesola Title Of Omoluabi Of Yorubaland (PHOTOS) by Firefire(m): 10:47pm On Jan 05, 2016
ajepako:
Iku baba yeye, I disagree oh..

His traditional title should have been..

Onigbese-General of Yorubaland..

That guy even owe the Alfas that gave him his name gbese grin grin

The fraudulent gomino will soon be disgraced with that Omoluabi tittle.

Odaran onigbese.

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Awards Aregbesola Title Of Omoluabi Of Yorubaland (PHOTOS) by Old2020: 10:49pm On Jan 05, 2016
This guy thinks he is lightskinned. Lol
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Awards Aregbesola Title Of Omoluabi Of Yorubaland (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jan 05, 2016
Trailblazer1:

The brother of Ronaldo you mean grin grin grin
yes Rinaldo Carlos grin Are you sure they still pay teachers salary in Osun state? That guy is one of the pro Aregbe

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Origin Of Clapping/applause And Why Is It So Widespread? / Keagborekuzi I, The Youngest Crowned King In The World / Learning Isoko Language

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.