Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,307 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Sophie Momodu Writes Clinic, Demands Copy Of Alleged Cannabis report (pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sophie Momodu Writes Clinic, Demands Copy Of Alleged Cannabis report (pics) (26012 Views)

Actress Iyabo Ojo And PA Accused Of Lesbianism Following Infidelity Report [PICS / Sophie Momodu In Bikini, Dazzles In Vacation Pictures / Sophie Momodu & Imade Adeleke Stun In New Photo/ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sophie Momodu Writes Clinic, Demands Copy Of Alleged Cannabis report (pics) by contactmorak: 8:54pm On Jan 05, 2016
Davido's accusation of Sophie Momodu causing their daughter’s medical problem through her use of cannabis, Sophie through her lawyers wrote to the clinic where the test reportedly took place demanding a copy of the said pathology report. Below is a copy of the letter sent to the clinic:

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/01/sophie-momodu-writes-clinic-demands.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sophie Momodu Writes Clinic, Demands Copy Of Alleged Cannabis report (pics) by contactmorak: 8:55pm On Jan 05, 2016
Re: Sophie Momodu Writes Clinic, Demands Copy Of Alleged Cannabis report (pics) by Elisean(m): 8:57pm On Jan 05, 2016
who cares ? I care about the daughter tho

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sophie Momodu Writes Clinic, Demands Copy Of Alleged Cannabis report (pics) by maverickdude(m): 8:58pm On Jan 05, 2016
Wetin concern me..end time mother

16 Likes

Re: Sophie Momodu Writes Clinic, Demands Copy Of Alleged Cannabis report (pics) by CaroLyner(f): 9:48pm On Jan 05, 2016
they should solve their ish privately.enough of the public display

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sophie Momodu Writes Clinic, Demands Copy Of Alleged Cannabis report (pics) by KingKonga: 10:34pm On Jan 05, 2016
Pk
Re: Sophie Momodu Writes Clinic, Demands Copy Of Alleged Cannabis report (pics) by amhackdee(m): 10:34pm On Jan 05, 2016
You have business without a website? We at MDEE Technologies Can Get it Designed for you at a Price you can afford, JUST SAY YOUR PRICE ON THIS LINK :

http://www.mdeetech.com/say-your-price-promo/

info@mdeetech.com
+2348164756981

2 Shares

Re: Sophie Momodu Writes Clinic, Demands Copy Of Alleged Cannabis report (pics) by monaPhilz: 10:35pm On Jan 05, 2016
Wahala dey
Re: Sophie Momodu Writes Clinic, Demands Copy Of Alleged Cannabis report (pics) by lilmax(m): 10:35pm On Jan 05, 2016
Imagine what sperm can do undecided

Small but mighty

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sophie Momodu Writes Clinic, Demands Copy Of Alleged Cannabis report (pics) by Sunofgod(m): 10:35pm On Jan 05, 2016
l pity these fools . . . .and the kid.

3 Likes

Re: Sophie Momodu Writes Clinic, Demands Copy Of Alleged Cannabis report (pics) by IamLucy(f): 10:35pm On Jan 05, 2016
enough of these two idiots.

12 Likes

Re: Sophie Momodu Writes Clinic, Demands Copy Of Alleged Cannabis report (pics) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jan 05, 2016
contactmorak:
Davido's accusation of Sophie Momodu causing their daughter’s medical problem through her use of cannabis, Sophie through her lawyers wrote to the clinic where the test reportedly took place demanding a copy of the said pathology report. Below is a copy of the letter sent to the clinic:

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/01/sophie-momodu-writes-clinic-demands.html

And the fight goes on......

Better to get properly married than to do babymamaisim......

I am not judging anyone....nor am i suggesting that things would be better if David and Sophie got married. I am saying that marriage is a far safer option because it involves thinking before you leap.

And for those who do not want to think before they leap....Gold circle costs less than N100.....

5 Likes

Re: Sophie Momodu Writes Clinic, Demands Copy Of Alleged Cannabis report (pics) by sarmiie(m): 10:35pm On Jan 05, 2016
Let me at least tell you my Side of the story
Re: Sophie Momodu Writes Clinic, Demands Copy Of Alleged Cannabis report (pics) by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jan 05, 2016
Story for babalawo

Use condom u refuse .mumu

3 Likes

Re: Sophie Momodu Writes Clinic, Demands Copy Of Alleged Cannabis report (pics) by PainInTheAss(m): 10:36pm On Jan 05, 2016
undecided smh
Re: Sophie Momodu Writes Clinic, Demands Copy Of Alleged Cannabis report (pics) by priscaoge(f): 10:36pm On Jan 05, 2016
Na only Baby Mama we go hear this year ni? undecided This case is getting Boring already undecided undecided

But seriously that hospital should be dealt with if they fail to provide d original result of that pathology or how the test was conducted.

Anyways with money anything is possible in Nigeria so I won't be surprised if they come up with another episode.

Tired of this Indian movie abeg, NEXT!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Sophie Momodu Writes Clinic, Demands Copy Of Alleged Cannabis report (pics) by stevesheddy(m): 10:37pm On Jan 05, 2016
I don't like this Sophie Momodu or whatever she is called.

1 Like

Re: Sophie Momodu Writes Clinic, Demands Copy Of Alleged Cannabis report (pics) by Greenbullet(m): 10:37pm On Jan 05, 2016
this lady got no chill at all ,disgracing her old age

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sophie Momodu Writes Clinic, Demands Copy Of Alleged Cannabis report (pics) by khristals(m): 10:37pm On Jan 05, 2016
what exactly does she stand to achieve by this?

1 Like

Re: Sophie Momodu Writes Clinic, Demands Copy Of Alleged Cannabis report (pics) by Gracito(f): 10:38pm On Jan 05, 2016
Network no gree mah book space
Re: Sophie Momodu Writes Clinic, Demands Copy Of Alleged Cannabis report (pics) by AmakaDNB(f): 10:38pm On Jan 05, 2016
Okay
Issorait
Re: Sophie Momodu Writes Clinic, Demands Copy Of Alleged Cannabis report (pics) by wagazala: 10:38pm On Jan 05, 2016
Make these people park well make we hear word. Na una go first born pikin? Come isale eko come see husband and wife dey rack everyday. If you have too much money and got nothing to do with it other than put your dirty linens on social media, you can loan me some, i got ish to do.

3 Likes

Re: Sophie Momodu Writes Clinic, Demands Copy Of Alleged Cannabis report (pics) by HolyClement001(m): 10:38pm On Jan 05, 2016
see gobeee..... nawa for una
Re: Sophie Momodu Writes Clinic, Demands Copy Of Alleged Cannabis report (pics) by Jaymima(f): 10:38pm On Jan 05, 2016
These two are back from recess to continue with baby mama drama after packing well for Olamide and Don.
Well, welcome back you both.

2 Likes

Re: Sophie Momodu Writes Clinic, Demands Copy Of Alleged Cannabis report (pics) by refiner(f): 10:38pm On Jan 05, 2016
so dis news made d news yr wif us....y can't dey resolve dere differences within demselves....
Re: Sophie Momodu Writes Clinic, Demands Copy Of Alleged Cannabis report (pics) by polite2(m): 10:38pm On Jan 05, 2016
Davido and sophy again? ??
Re: Sophie Momodu Writes Clinic, Demands Copy Of Alleged Cannabis report (pics) by Hygist1: 10:38pm On Jan 05, 2016
Re: Sophie Momodu Writes Clinic, Demands Copy Of Alleged Cannabis report (pics) by macphilip: 10:39pm On Jan 05, 2016
Is like she just finished smoking a fresh set of Egbo
Re: Sophie Momodu Writes Clinic, Demands Copy Of Alleged Cannabis report (pics) by AmazonKindle: 10:39pm On Jan 05, 2016
LeaveThrashForLawma

1 Like

Re: Sophie Momodu Writes Clinic, Demands Copy Of Alleged Cannabis report (pics) by PAnaceA7(m): 10:39pm On Jan 05, 2016
We are tired of their drama already
Re: Sophie Momodu Writes Clinic, Demands Copy Of Alleged Cannabis report (pics) by wizkidblogger(f): 10:39pm On Jan 05, 2016
Gbege for the lab if report is false

Action film, season 3 grin

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olamide: Then Vs Now Photos / Kcee Spotted With Patience Jonathan This Afternoon At Aso Rock / "Everything Changes From Today!" - Davido On His 26th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.