Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,433 members, 7,812,289 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:14 AM

Pleasant Surprise From NTA - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pleasant Surprise From NTA (598 Views)

Pleasant Surprise From NTA / See What NTA Tweeted On Amaechi Today!! / Hilarious Woman With Dstv Dish On Her Head:::live From Nta:::photo::pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pleasant Surprise From NTA by SmileXtraone: 10:08pm On Jan 05, 2016
I was pleasantly surprised some minutes ago by NTA. I usually stream Channels TV and Al jazeera to get the latest news in politics Locally and Internationally when there is no light. Low and behold as i was scrolling through available channels online searching for my favorite, i saw NTA. i thought it was some other channel but as i opened the stream it was our very own NTA, the Nigerian Television Authority. So NTA is not obsolete afterall. They are trying to measure up. Hopefully they would give channels TV a run for their money, when the best TV station in Nigeria award comes up. See the Screen Shot below for picture crew. Less i forget i use the SMILE 4G LTE network for streaming. So if you are in Benin and you are not on the smile Network you are missing. Pls Check my Signature

(1) (Reply)

Senators Suspect Presidency Behind ‘missing’ 2016 Budget Documents. / Government Officials Stole Over $9 Billion In Nigeria – USA Secretary / Double Misfortune= Supporting APC And Arsenal FC @ The Same Time.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.