Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,348 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

How We Deceive Security Agents –suspected Vandals (pictured) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How We Deceive Security Agents –suspected Vandals (pictured) (21954 Views)

Vandals Killed While Trying To Blow Up Oil Pipeline In Bayelsa. Graphic Photos / Security Agents Including A Lady Gun Down Notorious Kidnappers In Imo. Photos / Militants Offer To Lead Security Agents To Tompolo's Hideout (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How We Deceive Security Agents –suspected Vandals (pictured) by dre11(m): 10:55pm On Jan 05, 2016
“We forge Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) waybills, invoices of major oil marketers and stickers of the National Union of Petroleum and Natural Gas workers (NUPENG), to deceive security agents.”

Those were the words of suspected vandals arrested by the Inspector General of Police Taskforce on pipeline vandalism.
Among the four suspects paraded at the Nigeria Police Force Headquarters annex, Lagos, were Ganiyu Oresanya ( 38), Mutiu Bello also known as Omo Oja, and one Damilare, who had fake copies of Oando, Conoil and MRS’ invoices, as well as fabricated NNPC waybill in their possession.

They were reportedly arrested in Ikorodu following intelligence report that they were carrying out operations in Shagamu and Ikorodu.

The suspects were caught while on their way to Ondo State to sell petroleum products they siphoned from NNPC pipelines in Shagamu and Ikorodu.

Oresanya, who acknowledged that he has been in the business of vandalism for sometime, said he was in charge of forging the relevant documents.

“We make sure that we do the background work of covering our loading with fake NNPC documents and fake invoice from oil marketing companies so that we would not be caught.

“I have been in the business for a long time. I am a printer and I print these documents myself. I did not know we would be caught because we are very careful in our jobs by backing the stolen products with all necessary documents.

“I supply all the fake documents, while Mutiu Bello produces the tanker that comes to carry the products from the pipeline.
“Damilare is the one who load the products. He is our boss,” he said.

For Bello, who claimed he was contracted to load the products into another truck, said he was not aware the products were stolen.
He claimed that one Temidayo invited him and he was offered N70, 000 for the job.

“This is my first time and I was promised N70,000. It was one Temidayo who called me for the job. They didn’t tell me that it was stolen oil.

“They said I was going to trans-load products from jerry cans at that area. They told me they are into black market operation but when I got there, I saw plenty Jerry cans,” he claimed.

Addressing reporters, the Taskforce’s Sector Commander, Solomon Ubani, said the Force has recorded major breakthroughs recently following improved intelligence.

“We have made breakthrough in the past few days. We have rejiged our intelligence for some time now and it is yielding results.

“These hoodlums have continued to break our pipelines and sabotage the efforts of the Federal government,” Ubani stated.

http://thenationonlineng.net/how-we-deceive-security-agents-suspected-vandals/

lalasticlala

PIC: The vandals at the police headquarters on Tuesday. Photo: Precious Igbonwelundu

3 Likes

Re: How We Deceive Security Agents –suspected Vandals (pictured) by YUNGLURD(m): 10:58pm On Jan 05, 2016
Make i crash for here....For the lazy readers this d summary: everyday for the thief, one day for the owner.

6 Likes

Re: How We Deceive Security Agents –suspected Vandals (pictured) by calliope(f): 11:11pm On Jan 05, 2016
quite disappointed!
Tot it d usually peeps grin

1 Like

Re: How We Deceive Security Agents –suspected Vandals (pictured) by raumdeuter: 11:11pm On Jan 05, 2016
Two of them look blind already

Is that part of police interrogation?

3 Likes

Re: How We Deceive Security Agents –suspected Vandals (pictured) by jamsygag: 11:12pm On Jan 05, 2016
Download it For Free

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How We Deceive Security Agents –suspected Vandals (pictured) by Demmocrats(m): 11:12pm On Jan 05, 2016
Among the four suspects paraded at the Nigeria Police Force Headquarters annex, Lagos, were Ganiyu Oresanya ( 38), Mutiu Bello also known as Omo Oja, and one Damilare, who had fake copies of Oando, Conoil and MRS’ invoices, as well as fabricated NNPC waybill in their possession.

Name Checkers association of Nairaland, food oh cheesy grin

9 Likes

Re: How We Deceive Security Agents –suspected Vandals (pictured) by NigerianLord: 11:13pm On Jan 05, 2016
lipsrsealed

Police Arrest 17 Youths For Illegal Car Racing In Kano

https://www.nairaland.com/2844911/police-arrest-17-youths-illegal
Re: How We Deceive Security Agents –suspected Vandals (pictured) by timidapsin(m): 11:13pm On Jan 05, 2016
Strange Cow That Refused To Die After Its Head Had Been Cut(video) shocked shocked shocked
https://www.nairaland.com/2840221/strange-cow-refused-die-after
Re: How We Deceive Security Agents –suspected Vandals (pictured) by priscaoge(f): 11:14pm On Jan 05, 2016
See their faces shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Oh... Is that man preggy or he saved d oil in there? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed shocked

1 Like

Re: How We Deceive Security Agents –suspected Vandals (pictured) by WETCUNT: 11:14pm On Jan 05, 2016
ALL FROM ONE REGION OF NIGERIA{WHERE YOU COMMONLY FIND OLD RUSTED ROOFING SHEETS}, I THOUGHT THEY ARE SAINTS AND DONT ENGAGE IN ANY FRADULENT ACTS!!!

20 Likes

Re: How We Deceive Security Agents –suspected Vandals (pictured) by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jan 05, 2016
GEJ TILL 2019 grin

2 Likes

Re: How We Deceive Security Agents –suspected Vandals (pictured) by ibkgab001: 11:15pm On Jan 05, 2016
Time up
Re: How We Deceive Security Agents –suspected Vandals (pictured) by Otherique: 11:15pm On Jan 05, 2016
Everyday for the thief,

One day for the owner...
Re: How We Deceive Security Agents –suspected Vandals (pictured) by ibkgab001: 11:15pm On Jan 05, 2016
This is 2016 man up now
Re: How We Deceive Security Agents –suspected Vandals (pictured) by Sijo01(f): 11:16pm On Jan 05, 2016
See that big for nothing belle. A foool at 40 is a foool forever.

1 Like

Re: How We Deceive Security Agents –suspected Vandals (pictured) by Barcaboyz(m): 11:16pm On Jan 05, 2016
That's life for you. You can't always be the winner
https://www.nairaland.com/2845163/ways-handling-breakup-without-falling
Re: How We Deceive Security Agents –suspected Vandals (pictured) by refiner(f): 11:16pm On Jan 05, 2016
Nawa ooo...see shapes of head...well una cup don full....we all will live one day to enjoy|suffer d fruit of our labours

1 Like

Re: How We Deceive Security Agents –suspected Vandals (pictured) by praise007: 11:17pm On Jan 05, 2016
see dia head like pawpaw ole buruku

1 Like

Re: How We Deceive Security Agents –suspected Vandals (pictured) by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jan 05, 2016
End time thief's
APC why
Pay youth the 5k Na

3 Likes

Re: How We Deceive Security Agents –suspected Vandals (pictured) by edwardgunju(m): 11:17pm On Jan 05, 2016
#EndTimeCountry# embarassed
Re: How We Deceive Security Agents –suspected Vandals (pictured) by kobonaire(m): 11:18pm On Jan 05, 2016
See that fat so, jail time go do him body some good.
Re: How We Deceive Security Agents –suspected Vandals (pictured) by ijustdey: 11:19pm On Jan 05, 2016
“I have been in the business for a long time. I am a printer and I print these documents myself. I did not know we would be caught because we are very careful in our jobs by backing the stolen products with all necessary documents.

Oluwole guys

their cup is now filled and the hand of the law had caught up with them

5 Likes

Re: How We Deceive Security Agents –suspected Vandals (pictured) by Mopolchi: 11:22pm On Jan 05, 2016
God don catch them
Re: How We Deceive Security Agents –suspected Vandals (pictured) by ultrazone(m): 11:23pm On Jan 05, 2016
Ok
Re: How We Deceive Security Agents –suspected Vandals (pictured) by donholy28(m): 11:25pm On Jan 05, 2016
their cup don full
Re: How We Deceive Security Agents –suspected Vandals (pictured) by tiamiyukunle69(m): 11:29pm On Jan 05, 2016
Oluwole comes to mind..... Evil men
Re: How We Deceive Security Agents –suspected Vandals (pictured) by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jan 05, 2016
Just came to check names.

Say NO to crime.

1 Like

Re: How We Deceive Security Agents –suspected Vandals (pictured) by kennyman2000(m): 11:31pm On Jan 05, 2016
Hmmmmm....
Re: How We Deceive Security Agents –suspected Vandals (pictured) by Pebcak: 11:32pm On Jan 05, 2016
line them up and
[img]http://i./rtCMxuQDULyOQ.gif[/img]

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

NDLEA Officials Burst Super Meth Lab In Asaba, Delta State (video/pics) / Baba Ijesha CCTV: Princess Didn’t Authorise Release Of Footage – Lawyer / EFCC Arrests Two Chinese, One Other For Suspected Illegal Mining In Ilorin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.